• Rancor on Taris
    • Marl
    • Bendak Starkiller
    • Calo Nord
    • Darth Bandon
    • Gadon Thek
    • Sherruk
    • Other

I voted for Bendak because I actually never beat him. I was new to the game and tried several times before I gave up. I might have found it easier had I kept trying, but I never did.

I did have a very hard time with Calo Nord as well. That took roughly 10 times before I finally ousted him.

Malak took me 4 tries, and it was definitely hard, but I was much more skilled by that point.

So to answer the question, Malak is the strongest, but not the toughest for me to beat. That was either Bendak or Calo Nord.

Can someone remind me who Sherruk is? It's been a long time since I played and I can't seem to remember.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I voted for Bendak because I actually never beat him. I was new to the game and tried several times before I gave up. I might have found it easier had I kept trying, but I never did.

I did have a very hard time with Calo Nord as well. That took roughly 10 times before I finally ousted him.

Malak took me 4 tries, and it was definitely hard, but I was much more skilled by that point.

So to answer the question, Malak is the strongest, but not the toughest for me to beat. That was either Bendak or Calo Nord.

Can someone remind me who Sherruk is? It's been a long time since I played and I can't seem to remember.

Tip for Bendak:

the armband you loot from Brejek's corpse after the swoop race is more than helpful.

For Malak: learn the way of the Dark Side. Those Jedi in his pods will be his failing.

Actually the difficulty differs if you visit each planet in a different order.

Unlike TSL, the levels and abilities of some enemies never change no matter how strong you are. So the "bosses" of an area tend to be harder if you visit that planet early.

For example the Sith Master in the Sith base in Mannan. He's almost as strong as Bandon, but if you visit Mannan first you'll be much weaker when facing him than when facing Bandon.

Not to mention Uthar and the terentateks on Korriban.

I'd have to say the stunn droid, facing it while saving levels, while not expecting anything nasty is hard. Malak was ridicolusly easy, I beat him the first time without armour, stims healthpacks or destroying his health potions, making it the anticlimax in my gaming life. As for Sherruk, I didnt realize he existed before reading this thread, nuff said.

I'd have to say "Other", because IIRC, I fought this single droid behind the large door of the Black Vulkar Garage. I mean, that droid decimated our party, especially with its Carbonite Projector! We got frozen SO MANY TIMES...not to mention that the droid seems to use a disruptor rifle, making our shields useless.

I'd have to say "Other", because IIRC, I fought this single droid behind the large door of the Black Vulkar Garage. I mean, that droid decimated our party, especially with its Carbonite Projector! We got frozen SO MANY TIMES...not to mention that the droid seems to use a disruptor rifle, making our shields useless.

As always, grenades are your best friends at low-levels. A bunch o Ion ones can do the trick. :)

As always, grenades are your best friends at low-levels. A bunch o Ion ones can do the trick. :)

I would, but I'm a packrat and wouldn't want to give up ANY of my precious stash of Grenades, Mines, Vibroweapons, Blasters, Quarterstaffs, Swords, Stun Batons, Credits, Stims, Medpacks, Repair Kits, Rakghoul Serum Samples, Datapads, Upgrades, Shields, Armors, Computer Spikes, Parts, Droid Attachments, Permacrete Detonators, Synthesized Odors, and My own personal Pazaak Deck and Side Deck*. The only thing I would basically sell are Clothing and those useless-in-PC Security Spikes. :xp: Anyways, this really only happened to me in some of my mod-free runs, but those were a long time ago. Nowadays, I have so many (mostly compatible) mods installed, it's hard to lose with overpowered (YAY! :D ) equipment and 500,000 credits.

* As of pre-Bastila Taris.

First of all...

Or you could just turn on the stelth, open the door, run in so they can't follow you, and gun 'em or throw lightsaber 'em down....

Heh, I know you can do that, but it always feels so cheesy that way to me. :xp:

Speaking of terentaks, was the terentatek in Kashyyyk easier or harder for you guys than the one in the Shyrak cave on Korriban? For me, whole lot easier.
Easier. The one in the Shyrak cave kept knocking my PC and her companions down. Which is annoying, to say the least.

• 4 weeks later...

The Sith Governor on Taris. Grrrr. You're always pretty weak at that point, an Bastila's incredible fragile that early on in the game, your PC isn't much better, so you basically have to rely on someone like Zalbaar to provide the muscle. All the later fights are easier i think because by then, even though the baddies are powered up, so is the PC. So yeah. The Sith chap, damn his rotten hide.

• 3 weeks later...

personally, the first time i saw Malak use his drain thing on the prisonors, i was like "this is gonna take a long time". but i noticed right away you could do that to and heal yourself, so i used force speed, drained them all and owned Malak. did anyone else do that?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surprised this wasn't on the list but the first time I played the game the enemy that was most difficult for me was Uthar and Yuthura in the tomb on Korriban. It took me a few tries until I finally placed mines in front of them before they ask whos side your on.

Dont know... but for me Calo Nord was the most difficult ... I dont know if is it by the level of my character of simply because he has a damn shield and med packs that dose not lemme kill him! ... still ... he was the strongest for me.

I voted Rancor as the strongest. Who else can automatically kill in one second. Who else has 100% immunity to energy? (Discluding RedHawke's mods) Who else actually requires smartiness to beat him (or at least some smartiness)?

First time I faced him, I had four gernades, no dexterity, and I wasn't aware of the synthesized odor.

Did you go to Korriban straight away? The reason why they aren't really a problem is that most people go to Korriban last.

I normally go to Korriban last too.

I'm surprised this wasn't on the list but the first time I played the game the enemy that was most difficult for me was Uthar and Yuthura in the tomb on Korriban. It took me a few tries until I finally placed mines in front of them before they ask whos side your on.

Interesting. Especially because you went to Kashyyyk. Anyways....

I voted Rancor as the strongest. Who else can automatically kill in one second. Who else has 100% immunity to energy? (Discluding RedHawke's mods) Who else actually requires smartiness to beat him (or at least some smartiness)?

First time I faced him, I had four gernades, no dexterity, and I wasn't aware of the synthesized odor.

Thats true but it's easy to kill :D

Archived