Home

Ace

Sehtii Hathor

I was able to do it in as fast as 3 days on one character, but that involved a lot of work. Oh get yourself a heavy scyk. It'll be worth it. Great maneuverability, enough mass for the heavier engines and weapons, plus its small enough to avoid getting hit. I had a bunch of people amazed when I took mine to take out the Vette... Man that was fun..... Find yourself a good Shipwright. Become friends... give him cash.... tell him you will give him any parts he wants for RE projects(save reward items) so long as he keeps you outfitted.

I agree about the heavy sckyk. The mass is great and the hitbox is pretty small. You wont have to buy new ship chassis every new tier. The high mass mean you can use new parts unlocked and still have room for the pleasent things like boosters lol.

I already did legacy with him whats the best way to grind at my level?

Best way to gind after you have finished legacy is to go to kashyyk and do the quest there. Just do as many as you can as they give good xp. Once you've done with kashyyk you should be able to go to mustifar and do quests there till lvl 90.

Good Luck :)

Archived