Home

Request for Playable Master Zhar from K1 For K2

Commander Thire

Hey if its not already made could somebody make Master Zhar from K1's head playable. If possible not replacing any of the current ones. If you could could you make it possible to wear robes? Thanks In Advance

I'm not sure if Master Zhar's head is present in K2, if it is then it shouldn't be so hard, if it isn't then a normal Twilek would have to be reskinned to make it look like Zhar, as porting anything from 1 game to the other is against the rules.

As for the robes that's the same thing, they can be recreated to look similar but can't be taken from the first game and 'dropped' into the second, unless of course I'm blind and have missed that the K1 robes are in K2 :xp:

As for the robes that's the same thing, they can be recreated to look similar but can't be taken from the first game and 'dropped' into the second, unless of course I'm blind and have missed that the K1 robes are in K2 :xp:

I guess, you are blind, then. :xp:

i dont mean the robes from k1 i mean would his head work with k2 robes

I don't see, why it wouldn't. I'm currently working on something like this, and it should be up, on kotorfiles in about a week or two.

Archived