Home

YOU'RE GOING TO DIE JAE ONASI

Emperor Devon

Or at least you will in one less year. :D Can't you just feel your life slipping through your fingers, like sand? Or embalming fluid tricking across a corpse's decaying flesh? Tick... tock... tick... tock... Really, it seems like yesterday you were turning 40. Time is flying away, and it's taking your life with it!

If only you were turning 50, then I could've made comments on you being half a century old! But noooo, you had to go and get born in '66 - '57 wasn't a good enough year for you, was it?

You'd best make sure your remaining birthdays are happy ones, because it won't be long before you run out of them completely! *Cackles insanely*

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh what a let down... after that title I was expecting an essay on the futility of man's exploits daubed in blood on the walls. But nooo... it was a Birthday thread.

Well, I hope this particular solar sojourn turns out to have been worth me getting disappointed like that.

Good grief, this thread is like a funeral... that's hardly a way to be wishing Jae a happy birthday! Come on, let's hear some "Enjoy what flitting time you have left on this earth before you fall over and die horribly Jae"!
Meh! Hope You Have A Great Birthday Jae!! :D

They say life begins at 40 ED, looks like the jokes on you, :lol:

You guys all do realize that we'll all die eventually right? And mur'phon... Jae may come back and haunt you... :p Kidding...

Happy Birthday Jae... may you have a good day... and a good rest of the year... from the sound of this thread... I think they're planning your demise! So enjoy life while you can... :D

I hope my birthday thread is this nice. If anyone remembers this time... :smash: Still, Happy Birthday Jae. I'd tell you to take it easy but i know your just going to go off the rails like last year, the drink, the mooning etc. Won't be tolerated i tells ya. :p

ok!

happy birthday / closer to death day / etc., etc. jae :D

so jae, does that mean that you're no longer 29? because that would be a terrible thing to happen, as it would be yet another bump to the average age of the lucasforums. for all we know, the stoffe is next. :(

the stoffe!?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooo

!!!

ok w/e i will talk to you guys on skypes later if you are there

do not fail me!

Archived