Home

YOU'RE GOING TO DIE JAE ONASI

Emperor Devon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone! :)

You'd best make sure your remaining birthdays are happy ones, because it won't be long before you run out of them completely! *Cackles insanely*

:rofl:

Only you, Nemesis....

Here, Jae, have a pair of socks. Or a triple, to be more precise.

Aw, thanks, Ray. It's not a party without the socks, you know. :naughty:

Wow, lucky you to have your 29th birthday on a Friday! You get to celebrate all weekend!

Heh, I have to work, but I believe there will be time for partying tomorrow night. You only turn 29 once. Twice. Three, four, maybe ten times, but who's counting anymore?

@Jasra >> lolz..I dont think Jae's 29, but I guess you are doing that "chicks deny they are over thrity" thing

We don't deny them, we have merely evolved to celebrating anniversaries of our 29th b-days. :D

Isn't nemesisosity wonderful!
All's fair in love, war, and nemesisosity.... :devsmoke:

I know you're getting old and everything might seem a little creaky and worn and not be working as well as it should, but look on the bright side...

You'll always have voyeurism

hmmm... not really sure where I was going with that

Just try not to decay all over the birthday cake while I figure it out.

Well, since our son was getting home from a trip today, and because Jae had to work late yesterday and then had a meeting until 9 pm, we deferred the celebration until today. The kids and I took her out for pizza and made her pay. (Hey, she's the one who makes the real money. I'm the good looking one. :) )

Archived