Home

Bespin + Cloud City For TsL

Alox90

Hello i was wondering if some one could make Bespin as an extra planet for TsL

and ad the starport to be at the Cloud City + cloud city guards like ones in empire strike back and cloud city fighter flying around as the ones u have seen in the movies if u have seen the movie other wies check the link down the text at wookiepedia.

Cloud City was commissioned by Lord Ecclessis Figg and built by the Incom Corporation at around 2,000 BBY at the same time Darth Ruin founded the New Sith Empire. - Wookiepedia http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cloud_City

So the Cloud City was build at the same times as the Kotor and TsL storys were going on so i dont see why not make one and i understand i would take some time. but PM me or post here a reply for your oppinion.. =)

P.S and if some one could make some Ugnaughts walking around the city or be at the engine room and if u dont know what an Ugnaught is check this site

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ugnaught

but still it is possible why dont use the jawa model and do an new reskin for ugnaughts..?

and it dosent matter if they use the citadel station modules coz its still would be fun and and make the guards have unigue style guard clothes that can be both for doing missions for the guard station and get highter in the ranks or some thing and of corse make an officer suit like lando has.. plus the civilians will be wearing difrent kind of clothings compared to the normal onderon or dirty getto ones... eny more ideas or oppinnnios post here or send PM..

p.s but the cloud city should have a leader hmm..?

eny leader ideas post here, i was thinking about Lord Ecclessis Figg but if it take like almost 2000 yrs that the kotor starts if i got it right from Omega_Novae

(coz the cloud city was made 2,000 BBY and the kotor 1 takes place at 3900 BBY then i have to think about something else)

Edit :i dont want to beg for people but it has been so silent for the few days so this seems a boring mod or maeby it is too much for u modders meaby or meaby not.. i dont know but i would like to hear the oppinios of "experts" on this subject so.. LET THE SKY BURN!!!!

Edit: Alox90, please refrain from Double Posting and attempting to 'bump' your topics here. If you have the last post in a thread use the 'edit this' post feature to add any new content to your previous posts, thanks. Also you need to realise that not every request gets done, if no one wants to do your request 'bumping' your topic will not help.

Our Rules Thread, and the Special Rules for this forum, please read them.

You were previously notified about double posts here, and about 'bumping' your threads here. Consider yourself warned. -RH

Archived