Home

Um... Shaak Ti died in Episode 3...

Ploorvan

Well first off because it was a deleted scene so henceforth not canon. Secondly she is in the game because she is considered "expendable" I mean they cant have the other jedi masters still alive in the lore get killed, I mean obviously they arent going to let you kill obi wan and yoda.

some people already consider this game as a dead game because of the huge lack of updates.
It's true that we haven't had any substantial news in a while ... But I don't think thats any reason to say the game is dead. Whether they show us anything or not, it will still be the same game come release day.

On the side note, I so hope they would give us a chance to kill those stinkin sand terrorists.

Good lord, NO. I'm damn sick of every character in the whole bloody universe going to Tatooine. It's just a backwater desert planet where the only reason it's not crime-infested is because there's not enough people living there for it to be infested with anything. Like Korriban and other locations, Tatooine is used over and over and over again, cheapening it. On the subject of Korriban, you'd think that after the Jedi are nearly wiped out by the Sith for the billionth time due to their return via Korriban, they don't just take a few warships to Korriban and destroy the surface of the planet (or at least the Valley of the Dark Lords).

Shaak Ti dying in Episode 3 is non-cannon.

Shaak Ti was present during the fall of the Jedi Temple, during which Darth Vader himself set out to kill the Jedi Master. She managed to avoid Vader and the 501st, and went into self-imposed exile on Felucia, where fellow Jedi Aayla Secura was shot down. Some time later she met Jedi Maris Brood, who was bent on revenge against Vader. Shaak Ti convinced her to go into hiding on the planet Felucia, where she was training the Force sensitive natives for an eventual conflict with Vader and his secret apprentice.

Shaak Ti had two different death scenes at various stages of Revenge of the Sith's development, but they were both deleted and confirmed by Star Wars Insider 87 that neither scene is canonical, and that she was still alive at the end of Revenge of the Sith as Shaak Ti is later seen alive in hologram form during a Jedi Council meeting. This was later backed up by her appearance in the video game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

The first version was leaked to many Star Wars fan sites and described in the Hyperspace article "Into The Fuel Chamber" and the book The Making of Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. In various forms of this scene, General Grievous ignites a lightsaber through her heart on the Invisible Hand with Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi looking on. This was Lucasfilm's original idea, and appeared in storyboards and early drafts of the screenplay. When it was planned for her to die onboard the Invisible Hand, her seat on the Council was going to be given to Tsui Choi, an Expanded Universe Jedi. In an earlier version Grievous reportedly decapitated her, but this death was deemed too graphic.

Shaak Ti being killed by Anakin.Another version, which was scripted, and shown in LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game, moved Shaak Ti's death to the Jedi Temple. Here, Darth Vader walks in her room, finds her meditating, and stabs her in the back. This scene was deleted

I hope this answers your question. :)

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/thumb/9/98/ShaakTiStab.jpg/150px-ShaakTiStab.jpg

Yeah in the deleted scenes part it shows Grievous putting a lightsaber threw her chest...

How exactly is she in this game again?

Yeah, it was a deleted scene, meaning cut from the film and the story timeline. And didn't he put it threw the back of her neck? I'll check again. :blast5:

On the side note, I so hope they would give us a chance to kill those stinkin sand terrorists.

Ah yes. That would be great not just for those up to taking part in something of an intergalactic war on terror, but this would really earn you brownie points from Vader.

Good lord, NO. I'm damn sick of every character in the whole bloody universe going to Tatooine.

You have a good point there. Why are places like Tattoine used over and over and over again? Sure Anakin's from there, so's Luke, but they seem to make every important event stem from Tattoine, or maybe one or two other places. Just the same Vader might have good reason to be there, satisfy his revenge that wasn't quenched first time around.

Archived