Home

Jacen haters of the world unite

Nancy Allen``

I'm in two minds, he was shaping up to be the ultimate character around the time of traitor, but now he's positively delusional. I know that Luke cant get much older because his force ghost looks about 50 years old in the legacy comics, and he's actually 59 in the novels... maybe it's not Jacen who dies at the end??

although I'm a bigger fan of the comics than the novels, its already been stated that Jacen is an "unofficial" Sith, and that Darth Krayt's new order (which precedes Jacen's fall by 10 years) will maintain rule long after Jacen's death, so in my eyes he deserves to live, or something better than him getting killed should happen. I think he's too important a character to be just killed off, especially when we've got another 100 years to fill in the time line...

That'd be cool, but nobody except Trevass writes Fett, and since Trevass isn't writing the last book (and I assume Jacen will live until the last book), I really doubt Fett gets to do the deed.

and that sucks...Fett should get the honor. then again so should Luke and Ben

I'd love if Ben killed him, but it will most likely be Jaina, they both end up dead. I really do not HATE Jacen or am I a FAN of his, but to turn from a good guy to the bloodiest Sith Lord overnight, he really is committed, and the funny thing is, all of what is happening on the series would have been avoided if Lumiya had not interfered. In the end Jacen was beautifully manipulated, but he's still responsible for his acts.

Dark Side FTW

• 2 weeks later...

I think I agree with Jaina when she said that Jacen died in the Embrace of Pain during his time captive with the Yuuzhan Vong.

I can't figure out if Jacen will live or die. I'm wondering if the Sith (I consider Jacen a wannabe Sith/Dark Jedi) will get involved/doublecross/assassinate Jacen. I don't see why the writers would involve the Korriban Sith without a good reason.

Plus, the Empire has yet to enter the picture. Afterall, they're freaking ruling the Galaxy again in Legacy.

I'd love it if Luke were the one who killed him.

Luke? Not likely. He felt sorry enough with the Lumiya thing already. He wold probably go crazy hermit in a dessert if he should kill Jacen.

Fett wouldn't do it, and prefers to see the hero families deal with the whole thing themselves.

So its either Ben, Jaina or Leia.

Leia probably won't move in for a kill unless Jacen jumps into her 'saber deliberately, which is entirely possable.

Jaina would be nice, cause after this she can leave the order, hump that Fel kid, and rule the galaxy as an Empire, hopefully with an iron fist.

Ben... Would be Interesting seeing how this goes.

^^^^

similar to what I would think could happen, the only difference being that, I think Luke's the only one even powerful enough to face him, and if Luke wont do it, Jacen won't lose to them... Unless they have him sacrifice himself or come back to the light (Yawns) :)

I think that Legacy of the Force Jacen and New Jedi Order Jacen are ridiculously different. There was absolutely zero character development- he simply came back from a 5 year hike around the galaxy and is an *******.

And wow, it sure makes a lot of sense that he would fall to the Dark Side to gain the power to preserve peace in the galaxy, since we all know that he definately didn't become the most power jedi ever and single handedly avert a near endless war across the whole galaxy (after preventing the genocide of his enemies). Oh wait, that's exactly what happened?

The writers are absolutely awful. I hate Legacy of the Force. It ruined the best character ever.

Yeah, it is all kind of irrelevant since no matter what happens we know that it doesn't really affect anything in the long run. Jacen has been the worst wannabe so far, and a pretty weak Sith...

Oh well, I've found the Legacy comic series to be way more interesting anyway...

I'd love if Ben killed him, but it will most likely be Jaina, they both end up dead. I really do not HATE Jacen or am I a FAN of his, but to turn from a good guy to the bloodiest Sith Lord overnight, he really is committed, and the funny thing is, all of what is happening on the series would have been avoided if Lumiya had not interfered. In the end Jacen was beautifully manipulated, but he's still responsible for his acts.

Dark Side FTW

To much like the Vader stuff.

I'd say it going to be Jaina, the hates him for court marshiling him, or whast ever. I would think it would be interesting to see the New Empire come into the equasion. Hey, maybe Jacen will join them and the'll rip the good ol' galexy in half...again....not for the first time...not for the last. To bad the Vong aren't around to help there good old buddy, *cought, cough*, out.....

ladies and gents, that would be a treat

PRIME Edit: whoops, I edited this instead of replying. I'm too powerful for my own good.

should be like julius cesars death, everyone gets to stab him once...like first Ben, then Luke, then some other guys who dont like him, and just to make sure he doesnt get up again Fett puts some Blaster Bolts into his head, then send the corpse into some sun.

I think there was a contest to supply a name for his sith identy, mby their will be another contest....a far better contest.....:)

Archived