Home

Jekk'Jekk Tar hates me (spoilers)

Darth_Raptura

hi. As most of you can tell I am new here, and I do apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I do have a serious problem on the Jekk'Jekk tar.

I am playing as a DSM on Nar Shadaa. Once I recive the message from Visquis to meet him in the Jekk'Jekk tar, and fight the twin suns with atton, I go into the bar as Mira. anyway when I get to the final door marked "private lounge," I can't seem to open it. Sometimes Mira shows up in the enviroment suit and sometimes she does not (I realize this is another bug, but it doesn't bother me that much). When she has the suit, she only keeps running back and forth to the door unable to open it. when she has her regular clothes, I click on the door and it says "locked" and something about only being accessible to special clientele.

I have tried to reload earlier and I restarted my game and had this same problems and I even reinstalled TSL. Any tips?

• 2 weeks later...

I do remember that there is supposed to be a scene somewhere when you first enter the bar where its supposed to open up. no, I never got it. But don't worry too much, I reinstalled again, hoping that this doesn't show up when I get to nar shadaa. If you can offer any advice if this happens again, I'd really appreciate it.

Archived