Home

Five Twin Suns-esque Outfits For Female PCs

Emperor Devon

I'll have you all know I was coerced into releasing this by Shem! Something about releasing mods of my own if I was to help manage a modding site, completely absurd I tell you.

Download this mod

Anyways, it's rather as the name implies... Five outfits rather like the ones the Twin Suns had that can be worn by female PCs. (Caucasian ones only, though. No Asian or black skins included.) Since DS PCs are also ugly enough even when they are fully clothed, rather than including versions of the skins where it looks like the PC has cancer I simply removed the DS transitions for all the female heads and replaced them with RotS-ish Sith eyes.

The first outfit in the screenshot is changed to the default clothing model so you shouldn't have to cheat to get it. The codes for the other variants are:

g_a_clothes02

g_a_clothes03

g_a_clothes04

g_a_clothes05

Anyways, the rest of the info is in the readme. Clicky clicky the image for the download link.

84551_1.jpg

Too bad my female Exile is not a bimbo.
Oh that's priceless. :lol:

When I first looked at these the day they went up I got really confused by the screenshots because I thought they were all the same. But it's the subtlety I missed, and subtlety is what makes a good mod. Kudos Devon. :)

Too bad my female Exile is not a bimbo. :D
My Exile is a bimbo so I will use it next time I play.:D

Very nice work Emperor Devon, I just want to thank you for sharing your hard work on this mod and your work at FileFront. All ready downloaded it and tried it out it looks great.

Many thanks for the kind words, all! It's nice to see this get a better reaction than my last skin. :D

i forgot Luxa IS from TSL... whoops my bad

Luxa's skin is really just a recolored variant of the Twi'lek dancer's outfit (available in both games), so it would be possible to make another skimpy outfit for female PCs that uses that as a base. Hmm, might be fun to do something with that.

and the pc gain clothe for the dark path.

Good gods, do you think I made this for PCs to be modest? :p

Would it be nice if it follows the character's alignement?

I mean, when the pc goes 100 light, less clothes on her and the pc gain clothe for the dark path.

Since the Sith, and the dark side is more about letting loose your passions, wouldn't dark-siders wear less?

awesome mod BTW, much as I love playing as a Twi'lek in order to get these skins, ti'll be nice to be address as human....and it be correct.

• 3 months later...

TY for the kind words, minx.eh.

is it only for PCs, or NPC will wear those to?

PCs only, though it's easily changeable with a 2da edit.

i'm confused a bit with "The first outfit in the screenshot is changed to the default clothing model" sentence

The left-most outfit shown in the screenshot there is changed to the default clothing (replaces the brown clothes that show up if your PC equips a_robe_01), though only for white female PCs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived