Home

The Ahtonaut Awards 2007

Diego Varen

Nicest Ahtonaut: Tah Stoffez.

Evilest Ahtonaut: This goes to ED (just because he threatened to take away my milk if i didn't comply :( ).

Funniest Ahtonaut: jmac.

Weirdest Ahtonaut: JMAC!

Most Well-Behaved Ahtonaut: Topsite.

Occasional Ahtonaut: Someone's got to be but there are so many to choose from.

Inspirational Ahtonaut: Me. <_<

Personal Favourite Ahtonaut: None. I hold no favourites.

Personal Rival Ahtonaut: None. I'm too kawaii to have rivals.

Most Dramatic Ahtonaut: Define to me the word dramatic (lol at lame excuse to just not say xD)

Favourite Moderator/Super Moderator/Administrator: Due to safety reasons, Jason Skywalker has been unable to answer this question. :|

Best/Favourite Smiley: The :) smiley. You know, the one that ACTUALLY smiles?

Worst/Favourite Smiley: Oh god, the guns and fight and laser smilies.

Most Overrated Smiley: :lol: Look at him lol'ing. We'll see who has the last lol'ing.

Most Used Good Smiley: :D

Least Used Good Smiley: :cowdance

Smilies That Should Be Removed: The guns, the fights and the lasers!

Smilies That Should Be Made: KOTOR smilies...DO IT!

Best Feature: Posting lawl.

Worst Feature: None.

Feature That Should Be Removed: None.

Feature That LucasForums Should Have But Doesn't: It would be nice to have a cent for every post you made. ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inspirational - Jae' date=' JM12 and [b']mimartin[/b]
Out of Abbey L’effe, Urguell, Smithwich, Icheban, Golsh or Groish which one did you have too much of this morning to put me on that list? I am flattered, but I chalk it up to you having too much and still being a little tipsy when you woke.

@mimartin.... ET can not, and will never be able to call himself an ahtonaut, he has that taint, that murky swamp smell.... :p
That doesn't keep him from coming in into Kavar’s expecting us to back up our assumptions and fabrications with actual facts. :D

Reads thread title.... These are the Ahtonaut Awards, none of the Kavar business in here.... a place founded on delusion and heresays.
;) and I was not nominating ET for an award, I said he ran off the person that considered me a rival from the forum (ET Warrior really did not run him off), but ET did ask him for evidence.

Tipsy my ass' date=' I was flat out drunk.[/quote']I knew it.

Also want to add Astrotoy7 to my Favourite Moderator his take on Kavar is classic and deservingly gives him my vote.

Nicest Ahtonaut: stoffe

Evilest Ahtonaut: Emperor Devon

Funniest Ahtonaut: ChAiNz.2da posts some of the most hilarious pics and links, and Shem's screenshots make me laugh.

Weirdest Ahtonaut: RJM, who else? :D

Most Well-Behaved Ahtonaut: Cygnus Q'ol

Occasional Ahtonaut: jimbofett 66

Inspirational Ahtonaut: Achilles, who has managed to make me love and hate a variety of subjects all at one time, or at least spend way too much time thinking and talking about them.

Personal Favourite Ahtonaut: dare I say anyone but jimbo?

Personal Rival Ahtonaut: Well, I used to think it was Emperor Devon, but it seems he has a new personal favorite/rival Samuel Dravis, and I'm simply devastated! Devastated, I tell you!!

Most Dramatic Ahtonaut: RJM--there's always something exciting going on with RJM's brain.

Favourite Moderator/Super Moderator/Administrator: Rogue Nine

Ahtonaut Who Has The Best Posts: How the heck am I supposed to pick just one? There are so many good ones here. :)

Ahtonaut Who Starts The Best Threads: How the heck am I supposed to pick just one? There are so many good ones here. :)

Ahtonaut Who Posts The Most Often: Hallucination? Sabretooth? HerbieZ? I'm not sure.

Ahtonaut Who Makes The Best Requested Avatars/Signatures/Etc: BobLion 54

Ahtonaut With The Best Custom Title: They change so often I can't remember

Ahtonaut With The Best Avatar/Signature: I like many of them and can't pick just one

Ahtonaut With The Best Christmas Avatar/Signatures: Darth333, of course

Best/Favourite Smiley: ;P

Worst/Favourite Smiley: anything with guns

Most Overrated Smiley: :smash:

Most Used Good Smiley: :D

Least Used Good Smiley: :devsmoke:

Smilies That Should Be Removed: :jab1

Smilies That Should Be Made: We don't have enough?

I'm reserving judgment on Fics until the year is done and we work on the Fic awards.

Best Feature: The community here

Worst Feature: The host that doesn't fix the db crashes in a timely manner

Feature That Should Be Removed: The host that doesn't fix the db crashes in a timely manner

Feature That LucasForums Should Have But Doesn't: A new host

I'll be your nemesis Jae
Aww, thanks Fuu!!
Quite interesting how you two are so willing to be each others nemisis. :p

Nicest Ahtonaut:Jae

Evilest Ahtonaut: ED, we all know that he wants this award...

Funniest Ahtonaut:tk102, Shem (funny 'spoofs' on the KotOR series)

Weirdest Ahtonaut: RJM

*Red comes in from a hard days work*

Hmmm a bunch of nerds pounding away at their TI calcs...

*sits down*

*eats nerd's pizza*

*leaves as they argue over decimal places*

Most Well-Behaved Ahtonaut:Jae

Occasional Ahtonaut:uhhhh...

Inspirational Ahtonaut:n/a

Personal Favourite Ahtonaut:Meowster, Bee Hoon, tk102

Personal Rival Ahtonaut:ED, I guess...

Most Dramatic Ahtonaut:n/a

Favourite Moderator/Super Moderator/Administrator:Jae, and tk (no particular order)

Ahtonaut Who Has The Best Posts:Jae...

Ahtonaut Who Starts The Best Threads:Jae

Ahtonaut Who Posts The Most Often:mmmmm...

Ahtonaut Who Makes The Best Requested Avatars/Signatures/Etc:uhhhhh....

Ahtonaut With The Best Custom Title:HerbieZ

Ahtonaut With The Best Avatar/Signature:Fuu, HerbieZ

Ahtonaut With The Best Christmas Avatar/Signatures: Diego Varen (only one I've seen so far)

Best smiley: The classic :)

Smilies That Should Be Made: We don't have enough?

No!!! pic_303z.gifpic_302.gif

The list is not complete until stoffe and Hallucination are on.

Personal Rival Ahtonaut: Well, I used to think it was Emperor Devon, but it seems he has a new personal favorite/rival Samuel Dravis, and I'm simply devastated! Devastated, I tell you!!

Pish posh, we're both secular Marglabarshists.

LIES! I see through your veil to the pink fuzzy ball of cuteness lurking inside!

You'd also say otherwise if you heard the squawk Jae kept warning you (for that may you be damned to the hells twice over, Onasi!) against. >_>

You'd also say otherwise if you heard the squawk Jae kept warning you (for that may you be damned to the hells twice over, Onasi!) against. >_>

I'm merely following the Hippocratic Oath in which I swore to do no harm. I'm preventing her experiencing damaged eardrums from your zillion decibel cacophonous shriek.

^^^ HUH?!?! I swear I never will get these petty rivalries that you people here do... and even though I don't get them, I would have volunteered to be your rival Jae, but Fuu beat me to it... I don't get on LF much anymore... well ok, that's not true, I just don't ever come to the Ahto section... :p

You filthy liar, you... ;)

Archived