Home

The Mandalorian Knights (Vrs. 1.0)

The Source

The Mandalorian Knights (Vrs. 1.0)

Developed By: The Source (MacCorp.)

(From the creator of The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium)

Screenshots: http://source2007.angelfire.com/knights/

Download Link #1: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/The_Mandalorian_Knights;84846

Mod was sent to LucasFiles.com by email on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 @ 4:30pm. I know they are busy people. If they are not able to get the files up by Thursday afternoon, I will try to find somewhere eles to host the files. I know they are very busy, so I don't want to make their workload bigger.

I. The Mandalorian Knights (Vr. 1.0)

· The Mandalorian Knights is a small content mod, which adds sixteen new female armors and twelve new male armors to “Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords”. When this mod is installed appropriately, the player will be able to use and upgrade a series of customized armors. All of the armors come with two customized textures, new abilities, background stories, and an icon. The Mandalorian Knights armor comes in three varieties, which includes knights, assassins, and infiltrators.

· Tienn Tubb’s Swoop-Bike Shop: Another feature to this mod is a new swoop-bike shop on Nar Shaddaa. If you wish to obtain the Mandalorian armors in game, you will have to visit the merchant at the swoop-bike shop. Since the armors have specific restrictions, they were placed into the game strategically. In order to use most of these armors, your player character is required to have the feat ‘Armor Proficiency: Heavy’.

· The Eternal Kreia: Another addition to this mod is a Kreia set, which includes a retexturing of her robes, head, and icon. Keeping in the tradition of the Emperor in “Return of the Jedi”, Kreia’s robes were retextured to pitch black. Instead of looking at her elder look, Kreia’s head piece was revamped for a more youthful appearance.

II. ITEMS SECTION:

In this section, you will find a list of custom textures.

A. Items (Re-Textured Skins): ((FEMALE & MALE ARMORS))

· The Mandalorian Knights: (For the PC/NPC)

Class: MKA-000

Ex20.uti

Pfbh20.tga

Pmbh20.tga

ia_Class9_020.tga

Class: MKA-001

Ex21.uti

Pfbh21.tga

Pmbh21.tga

ia_Class9_021.tga

Class: MKA-002

Ex22.ut

Pfbh22.tga

Pmbh22.tga

ia_Class9_022.tga

Class: MKA-003

Ex23.uti

Pfbh23.tga

Pmbh23.tga

ia_Class9_023.tga

Class: MKA-004

Ex24.uti

Pfbh24.tga

Pmbh24.tga

ia_Class9_024.tga

Class: MKA-005

Ex25.uti

Pfbh25.tga

Pmbh25.tga

ia_Class9_025.tga

B. Items (Re-Textured Skins): ((FEMALE & MALE ARMORS))

· The Mandalorian Infiltrators: (For the PC/NPC)

Class: MIA-000

Ex30.uti

Pfbh30.tga

Pmbh30.tga

ia_Class9_030.tga

Class: MIA-001

Ex31.uti

Pfbh31.tga

Pmbh31.tga

ia_Class9_031.tga

Class: MIA-002

Ex32.uti

Pfbh32.tga

Pmbh32.tga

ia_Class9_032.tga

Class: MIA-003

Ex33.uti

Pfbh33.tga

Pmbh33.tga

ia_Class9_033.tga

Class: MIA-004

Ex34.uti

Pfbh34.tga

Pmbh34.tga

ia_Class9_034.tga

Class: MIA-005

Ex35.uti

Pfbh35.tga

Pmbh35.tga

ia_Class9_035.tga

C. Items (Re-Textured Skins): ((FEMALE ONLY ARMORS))

· The Mandalorian Assassins: (For the PC/NPC)

Class: MAA-000

Ex40.uti

Pfbh40.tga

ia_Class9_040.tga

Class: MAA-001

Ex41.uti

Pfbh41.tga

ia_Class9_041.tga

Class: MAA-002

Ex42.uti

Pfbh42.tga

ia_Class9_042.tga

Class: MAA-003

Ex43.uti

Pfbh43.tga

ia_Class9_043.tga

D. Items (Re-Textured Skins): ((OTHER ITEMS))

· The Eternal Kreia: (For the PC/NPC)

PO_PKreia.tga

P_KreiaA.tga

P_KreiaH.tga

E. Module Changes & Additions:

· 301NAR.mod: (Nar Shaddaa: Refugee Landing Pad)

301nar.git

· Tienn Tubb’s Swoop-Bike Shop:

Sha_tmk01.utc

301Sha.dlg

General_tmk_01.ncs

General_tmk_01.utm

Mand_tmk_01.ncs

Mand_tmk_01.utm

III. Tips for Installation: Important!

· Stoffe’s “TSL Patcher”: In order to ease some of the installation, this mod was created with the use of Stoffe’s “TSL Patcher”. If you wish to play this mod, you will only need to execute the file called “Mandalorian Knight.” Stoffe’s patchier will automatically do the rest. No other steps are required.

· 2DA BU Folder: Within the contents of the “2DA BU” folder, you will find an appearance.2da file. If you do not have an appearance.2da file in the “KotOR II” override folder, drop the supplied file into the ‘override’ folder. After the file is in the ‘override’ folder, run the installer to make the necessary changes. (Only -- if you do not have an appearance.2da file, you must do this before you install the mod.) If you have an appearance.2da file in the “KotOR II” override folder, from another mod, you can ignore this specific installation step.

IV. Tips for Un-Installation:

· Stoffe’s “TSL Patcher”: While Stoffe’s patcher installed “The Mandalorian Knights” mod, the program backed up all your original files onto your hard drive. In order to uninstall this mod from KotOR II, you must:

1. Remove all the .tga files listed above (Sections A-D) from your KotOR II override folder.

2. Remove the 301NAR.mod file from the module folder.

3. No other steps required.

V. Tips for Trouble Shooting:

· In order to install this mod, you need an override folder in your Knights of The Old Republic II directory. If a folder does not exist, you need to create and label a new one.

VI. Disclaimer Notice:

· Since it is illegal to sell game modifications, I give exclusive rights to LucasFiles.com, LucasForums.com, and FileFront.com to release, edit, or delete this mod as they see fit. Regardless about my reasoning or cognitions, I also retain the rights to have this mod removed from LucasForums.com, LucasFiles.com, or FilePlanet.com upon request. If upon request the mod is not removed from the above mentioned sites, LucasFiles.com, LucasForums.com, and FileFront.com automatically loose the rights to display this mod. Obsidian Entertainment and Lucas Arts do not support this mod, but they are the sole license holder of everything “Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lord”. If LucasArts finds any issue with this mod, they hold the power and rights to have it removed.

Regardless about my reasoning or cognitions, I also retain the rights to have this mod removed from LucasForums.com, LucasFiles.com, or FilePlanet.com upon request. If upon request the mod is not removed from the above mentioned sites, LucasFiles.com, LucasForums.com, and FileFront.com automatically loose the rights to display this mod.
You have no right to do so, as per the site policy, which you agreed to. ;)

I'm still surprised you're not sending it to me. I could have already had your mod up and available for download with 4000 people people that come a day having a chance to get it.

You got a deal man. See your private messages. Just send me your email.

lucasfiles hasn't uploaded a mod in almost a year.

i mean, really. who even goes to that site, anymore. everyone goes here or to kotorfiles.

besides,'thesource' seems to be the source for hype. he always says he's going to release these mods he makes....then nada

Since I had a full year of senior classes and projects, I wasn't able to get another site to host my files. I did send a copy to LucasFiles.com, but I haven't seen them uploaded. In the month of January, I will look for a good uploading site. FileFront looks promising.

I can see how someone could make those conclusions, but you have to understand that I had a whole year of hell. This mod really does exist. If Shem can get me his email address, I will have no problem with him posting it at FileFront. Hopefully, I will hear from him soon. I'm only around on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I really did send this mod to LucasFiles.com, but they were having problems last thursday.

Mac

Mod can be downloaded from here: http://files.filefront.com/MandKnights10zip/;9190808;/fileinfo.html

You got a deal man. See your private messages. Just send me your email.

Since I had a full year of senior classes and projects, I wasn't able to get another site to host my files. I did send a copy to LucasFiles.com, but I haven't seen them uploaded. In the month of January, I will look for a good uploading site. FileFront looks promising.

I can see how someone could make those conclusions, but you have to understand that I had a whole year of hell. This mod really does exist. If Shem can get me his email address, I will have no problem with him posting it at FileFront. Hopefully, I will hear from him soon. I'm only around on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I really did send this mod to LucasFiles.com, but they were having problems last thursday.

Mac

Thank you Mac. :heart:

I hope things are going well for you.

Would you please send Shem the updated version of the The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium mod

If Shem can get me his email address, I will have no problem with him posting it at FileFront. Hopefully, I will hear from him soon. I'm only around on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
You can find all submission information for KotORFiles here. Shem or another member of his staff will then be able to take care of it. :)

Just download this mod. Looks great in pics. Look foward to trying it out. Thanks for you hard work The Source. I have liked your other mods that you have put out so far. I appreciate those of yall who can make mods for both KOTORs cause it has exdended its playing life for me. Thanks.

Hey Mac, I finally came by tonight and noticed your submission. It's up! :D

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/The_Mandalorian_Knights;84846

Thanks man! I will be sending the upgrade to DAP at the end of January. Since the mod has been in cold storage, I just want to make sure it is in working order. :)

I placed the link in the first thread. Thanks. :)

QUESTION

Did anyone have problems with finding the armors on Nar Shaddaa?

QUESTION

Did anyone have problems with finding the armors on Nar Shaddaa?

You know, I should have mentioned in my review to start with a saved game before entering Nar Shaddaa for this mod to work properly. I did make a comment about that in the comment section on FileFront for three different people who were complaining that it wasn't working. One of them claimed the reason was because it was missing UTI files and I explained to him that they were in the module files. Hopefully people will read about it who have any trouble.

Archived