Home

Crystal Island

Daft Adidas

A new tale on Crystal Island begins...

"This sucks" mumbled Splint slightly angry. He trudged through the thick mud that was pasting his new boots. "All friends... gone! I have to take on the island once again! No one else will have a superform" he paused and smirked. "Unlike me." Splint continued on walking through the horrible mud speaking to himself randomly about the event of his life.

There was a ruffle in some bushes near him, and he looked about frantically. Then poppin out was a young rocky monster completley made out of rocks and boulders. It was holding a small rock gun. With no hesitation, it pulled the trigger and firing out of the gun was a jagged stone that pierced Splint's shoulder.

"Ahh!" he screamed falling to the ground clutching his shoulder. He scrambled for his sword, but the Screat kicked him in the face. Then it screamed and fell to the gorund beside him...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lorik was walking threw the thick mud with rather great frustration. He's almost lost his boots twice now, and a greater irritation was he didn't know exactly where he was. "Blast, this can't be happening" he muttered to himself.

Then in the distant background he heard a scream. Lorik quickly ran to check it out. He abruptly stopped, and saw a rock creature attacking some one. Lorik notice that the other person wasn't going to survive this, not with out help of course.

Quietly Lorik took out his long sword and started to run behind the rock creature quietly. As he drew closer Lorik transformed into his silver form "not again" he quietly muttered to himself. With a quick slash at the creatures back, it screamed and fell.

Arisa Watson was walking in a forest, repeatedly tripping over her oversized boots. She screamed." Not again!" SPLAT. Down she went again. By now she was covered head to toe in mud. " I look like a drowned mouse." she cried.

She heard a scream and raced to help. She saw a man turn into a silver soldier and slain the enemy she had been after.

"You took my kill.Oh well, he's dead I guess that's what matters." she said to the two men."

"Ahh stupid flimsy little Screats.... woah!" he mumbled looking up at the silver form. "Y- you have a superform too? I used to know someone with a silverform.... very good friends" he trailed off. "More importantly, thank you both for saving my life, but I have to go now and get on with stuff, so, cya later." He wrapped his cloak around him, and with one leap jumped, his body turning bright blue as he appeared in his water form. He scampered away.

Lorik watched as the person he just saved ran off. Shaking his head he started his trek forward in the mud, ignoring the other person that joined. Still agitated at being lost he figured if he kept going in the same direction long enough he might reach something familiar.

"stupid place" he mumbled to himself

If there was any other place he could be at this moment, he would love to be there. But he wasn't Lorik was here, now, in this place.

"Why is it out of all the places in the world I get stuck on this island?" he asked himself as he walked forward.

" It's not a bad place to live. I mean yeah you have blood thirsty creatures that want to kill you and there's always a lack of food. Plus the berries are mostly poisen but if you overlook all that... it really does suck doesn't it but it's my home." Arisa said. " I take it your new here.Not many people come here by choice."

Lorik kept walking, he didn't want the annoyance of someone else's company. The place it self he didn't find bad, but he didn't want to encourage his unwanted traveling companion to talk some more by asking where exactly they were. The sooner they ran into some one else the sooner he could dump her off.

After he attacked the rock creature Lorik has been paying closure attention to his surroundings, he knew if there was one attack there would most likely be another, and he didn't want to be caught off guard.

Sitting on his own, Splint was thinking hard in the mouth of a cave.

"He can't have a superform... how? There is 1o crystals, oen for each super person, if he.... that's it!" shouted out loud. "He is the new super! He is here to replace Andrew..... well he can't replace Andrew, no one can be such a good friend."

Lorik continued walking mumbling "How do i get off this island?"

He finally found a path not covered by mud and took it. There he reached a coast line, there he saw giant waves, and currents that could destroy the toughest ships. He sighed heavily.

"So escape plane one fails with out an attempt." Lorik sat on the ground with his legs crossed, he placed his face in his hands. The ground underneath him was cold and hard.

"Wonder if that girl is still following me..."

------------------------

Clifton walked next to Splint "You shouldn't be so quick to judge, he may turn out to be an alli we need."

He walked passed Splint and looked down into the darkness of the cave, he arms folded across his chest. He closed his eyes and sighed slightly.

"Are you going to be alright if I leave you here?"

Ashely walked down the road, and saw a cave up ahead. Two young men were coming out of it.

The young fourteen-year-old hid behind the tree. "Oh no. They're coming this way! Should I join them... or shouldn't I?"

Ashely was shy as always. Even if she could transform into Fire, she was too scared to encounter danger, But then again... she had to prove herself worthy.

She waited for the two young men to come her way.

Clifton walked next to Splint away from the cave. Even this far from the coast you could still feel the winds, and smell the ocean breeze. He enjoyed that smell, it brought him comfort. As the two walked he turned his attention towards Splint.

"What can you tell me about our new arrival? Might be best to know who we are dealing with."

Clifton heard rustling in the bushes but ignored them.

Arisa didn't follow Lorik . She knew when her presence wasn't wanted. However they did walk the same path. Whe she saw him she went up to him. " Thank you for defeating the creature.He had killed my best friend so I was hunting him down to avenge his death. I'm not following you, don't worry.I saw you and since you left in a hurry before I could thank you. Well I said it so now I will be going." she started to walk off ." Good luck getting of the island."

Clifton grabbed Splint by the arms and removed his hands from his neck. Letting go he took a few steps forwards, the ground was still damp enough that his weight sifted the ground enough. He looked down towards the ground, then turned around and looked at Splint.

"In all honesty Splint I'm not sure any words I say will bring you comfort. I know you still feel the loss of Andrew. As do we all. But when one is gone..." he broke off trying to gather himself.

Clifton knew Splint and Andrew were really good friends, and saying the wrong thing would send Splint running in a rage.

"You know how old I am Splint. My time is almost up, soon I'll leave, soon I'll be replaced."

--------------------------------

Lorik sat there, he slightly listened to the girl say something. He couldn't really make it out though, he was lost in his own thoughts. Listening to the destructive waves, knowing that he may be stuck upon this Island. He sighed heavily with that realization, and he felt his heart grow a little heavy but he ignored it, now was not the time for any feelings, emotions, or anything.

He turned his head slightly to the girl and asked "Why are you on this Island?"

Jordan, a 17 year old girl was cleaning her glasses when she heard human voices. " About time they found me , seriously is it to hard for guys to ask for directions."

Arisa looked at Lorik. " As if you actually care. Your not even paying atention to what I say. I have been here for a long time, a very,very,very long time."

Lorik fought back the urge to yell at the girl. Instead he stood up and calmly walked passed the girl slightly. He then stopped and said "I asked didn't I"

He looked straight ahead, he needed answers that much he knew. And no matter how much of an annoyance he found this girl she was the only one at the moment who could answer them.

Splint stood back in fright. He looked to Clifton, to the new girl.

"Alot of people are latley..." he mumbled. "Clifton, you said your time could be up! Does, does this mean she is your replacement! Splint bent down gently.

"There all going... and now I have these new people to put up with" he groaned sadly. "I'm going to go find Jordan, she's likley to cheer me up!" With that he strode off, waving a hand in a gesture of goodbye to Clifton and that girl.

Ashely ran after Splint. "Wait! I didn't mean to be such a burden... but if you want me to stay out of your way, that's fine."

She turned around. "All I wanted was a friend." Ashely sighed. It was like being the only kid without a friend in the world. When she was shipwrecked, she came unto this island, only to find out that she could transform into Fire. But what good was that?

If no one accepted her... that was fine. A tear streamed down her face.

"Wait" mumbled Splint just before she left. "D- do you have a superform?" he asked. A smile lit up his face.

"Perfecto" he mumbled to himself out of earshot. If these new people, these three new people are here. That's good! he thought to himself. Then, I might be able to make new friends, and save the island.

Clifton walked up behind the girl. Gently placed a hand on your shoulder. He looked at her then over towards Splint.

"Don't worry..Ashley..is it? Your in good hands here. There are more of us. Few new ones as well. Which reminds me, should probably find them."

Clifton walked over towards Splint. "I'm giving you a choice, bring her to the others. Or go find the other two. What will it be?"

He stood there in silence waiting for an answer.

Ashley wiped the tear from her eye. The she smiled. "Well... I found out that I have Superform of Fire. I can do all sorts of things with Fire."

She glanced at Clifton. "You're right. My name's Ashley. And to tell you the truth... I'm kinda shy. But I think you already can tell by the looks of my face." Ashley giggled.

She waited for Splint's answer, as Clifton did.

Archived