Home

Crystal Island

Daft Adidas

Clifton turned to Ashley "Yes, you could say that" he said.

He felt bad for Ashley, she seemed like a pleasant girl. Not some one who would take the events of what happens on the island easily.

Clifton reached out his hand towards her and gave her a reassuring smile "Hi Ashley, I'm Clifton. It's a pleasure to meet you."

He hoped beyond all hope that she would be strong enough to help them when the time comes. He hoped that he would be strong enough when the time comes as well.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ashley shook Clifton's hand with a bright smile on her face. "It's nice to meet you too, Clifton. That's a pretty strong grip you got there." She giggled.

When they were done shaking hands, Ashley's eyes twinkled with happiness. She knew she'd find friends here on the Island. And if any of them needed help, she'd be there for them.

"So uh... what's your friend's name, if I may ask?"

Clifton looked at the direction that Splint ran off to and sighed sightly.

"That eager fellow that took off is Splint. He's help, and I'm sure he would be willing to answer any questions you have as well."

Clifton returned his gaze to Ashley, he gave her another smile "Let's say we walk and talk, you should meet the others. And don't worry about Splint, he can handle himself. Once he finds the other new people he'll meet us at camp."

He started walking into the forest, and a steady pace, checking over his shoulder making sure Ashley didn't fall to far behind him.

Luckily, Ashley came by Clifton's side. She looked at her surroundings of the forest. To her, it was a beautiful sight. It's been a while since she walked into a forest... to meditate. And that's what she felt like doing.

Continuing to walk with Clifton, she glanced up at him. "Clifton? Do you like it here on the Island?"

She always wondered about this strange new Island. Superform. Rock creatures. It was all new to her. But she was willing to do anything for Clifton, Splint, and the other Superforming people.

The young teenaged girl waited for his answer patiently.

Clifton stopped abruptly, Do you like it here on the Island? , her words echoed threw him. Did he like it there? On this Island? It was something he never really thought about. Over time he grew to accept what had happened to him, and dealt with it, but did he actually like being here.

Do I like it here? he asked himself. He thought about it, if it wasn't for this Island he probably would have never met Splint or the others, and become such good friends with them.

"In a way yes, I like it here. I've made some good friends, as I hope we will become friends. But I admit that somethings bothers me, like I feel I'm forgetting something... something important." he told her.

"In a way yes, I like it here. I've made some good friends, as I hope we will become friends. But I admit that somethings bothers me, like I feel I'm forgetting something... something important." he told her.

When she heard him say that, Ashley turned, and looked at him, curiously. "Like what? The rock creatures? I've heard of them, but I never actually seen one yet."

Ashley began to wonder... what was life like before she came unto this Island? Thanks to that shipwreck, she forgot where she even came from. Even thinking of family made her wonder more.

"Uh oh, I didn't even think of how to get the others, this island is way too big to find them all on my own. Aha, the signal..." he trailed off. Rummaging in his bag Splint grabbed a small firework stick. He grabbed a match and lit it. It shot to the sky in a flood of red and exploded. When it exploded, the words formed "Meeting." Which meant everyone must meet here, at the beach.

"Now we dont have to move from here" chuckled Splint laying back in the soft sand.

Clifton folded his arms across his chest, thinking "No, not the rock creatures. Hell my super form is Rock. Just something about my past I suppose. But I wouldn't worry to much about it."

Then in the air Clifton saw a fiery explosion in the air turn into the word 'meeting'. He grinned, as he watched it fade into nothing.

Then Clifton laughed a little, knowing full well it was Splints doing, "Splint you lazy..." he said jokingly to himself. He turned towards Ashley "We are headed to the beach now. You might like it." After saying that he started walking in the direction he knew Splint would be in.

-------------------------

Lorik heard a loud explosion in the air while he waited for a reply from the female he was with. The explosion turned into the word 'meeting'. He watched it curiously, following the trial it looked like where it came from "the beach?" he pondered to himself.

He sighed, turning around he looked at the female "You have a choice, I can leave you here alone, or you can come with me."

Lorik didn't wait for an answer, he was to impatient at times, especially when something happened he found interesting. But deep inside of him, he felt something stir, possibly he hoped the girl was following him, but he'd never admit to it.

"Heh" he replied lightly in a half interested tone. No, I saw no forms. This meeting will show though, and us, me, you and clifton will train these lot. As I know, Cory, Mike, Jamie and the others wont come...., thye have seemed to abandoned the place. I guess they will be replaced too..."

Ashley followed Cilfton, towards where the sign was once at in the sky. She knew that deep down... this was going to be an adventure of her life.

Glancing down, she wondered if her new powers were going to work for her new friends. She didn't want to hurt them, because her form was Fire. She had to be real careful.

She looked at Clifton, and grinned. "I can't wait to see what this meeting's about. I'm eager to meet everyone else."

Clifton started to laugh slightly. He shook his head, he wasn't so sure there was going to be a meeting. But he knew Splint was a clever one, maybe a little lazy, but none the less clever. Inside he knew something was wrong though, he knew the others wouldn't show, wasn't sure why, but he knew it.

"I think Splint is just being a little lazy today, thats all." he finally said.

"Aha, they're coming" he sighed. Not many, just the newbies, Clifton and that girl. Splint sniffled lightly. This was upsetting. Look what had happened.

The group used to be a team of 10 or 11 of great friends. Now what? A bunch of novice newbies who need showing how to use this stuff for good. The others are growing up, not interested in going on an adventure anymore. Not interested in being a saviour.

Just, Clifton, Splint and Jordan were left. The true ones who never gave up, Andrew would have stayed, but he was killed. And now more were going to die because of the screats.

"Hey guys" he muttered lightly. "We do have a meeting, but something else aswell.."

Clifton waved his had at Splint as him and Ashley stepped onto the beach. It was a drastic change from the hard ground of the forest floor, to the soft sand that now laid beneath his feet. East step he took, the ground moved slightly, and in his wake his foot steps.

Examining the ground around he saw other foot steps as well. Slightly to Clifton's surprise he saw Jordan with Splint. He waved at her as well. Stopping in front of Splint he said "Ashley, you can take a seat anywhere."

Clifton now looked at Splint who was sitting on the ground. "So what is the meeting about Splint?"

"Ah, two more coking" he mumbled. "They can listen from there" he grumbled.

Splint got up from the sand and looked around at the small team.

"Hi, My name is Splint, and I am a Crystal Warrior. My superform is Water. I take it all of you have superforms. I already know Jordan, her superform Magic, and Clifton, superform rock.

Our other friends, who once travelled with us have abandoned us. They have lost interested in the Island, and escaped. They couldn't take it much longer. They lost their powers.

The Screats, yes those rocky creatures are our enemies, and our not pretty. They like this chance, and have built a new weapon to destruct us, and Crystal Island.

This is no coincidence, you've all been sent here, you may not know it, but yes.

Also, me, clifton and jordan need to train you... It shant take long."

Clifton sat in the sand, feeling it between his fingers. It felt nice, and warm. He listened at Splint was giving his speech. He knew when he left, Splint would make a good leader, and this was good training for him.

"Well" Clifton finally spoke up "Since how there are three of us, and three of them. We each could take one, One on one training would be more effective then a big group."

---------------------------

Lorik leaned against a near by tree, listening. He noticed the the female got there before him, but wasn't concerned about it. He saw three more people he didn't know, two females, and one male. The male looked older then the rest, and one of the females seemed realtivly young.

"Training" Lorik muttered to himself. He continued to listen to the people talk. When the meeting was over, if what was going to happen didn't interest him, he'd find a way to leave, like the others did apparently.

Ashely sat on a nearby rock, listening to Splint's speech. After the speech, she got up, and walked towards Clifton. Calling them 'lovebirds' made her more timid.

When she glanced at Lorik, she could tell that he was the type you didn't want to mess with. But she didn't say anything about it.

The shy young girl scratched her ear, waiting for their next mission.

Lorik gritted his teeth, with a deep breath he calmed down. "Its silver." he finally said. Standing straight up now "Why do you we need training exactly?"

He figured he already knew the answer but he needed it to be confirmed. Thinking while the gave his speech he figured he'd have to play along if he was ever going to get answers to the questions he wanted.

-----------------------

Clifton stood up and faced Ashley. He could still feel some sand remaining on his fingers. Rubbing them against his palm he felt the grains of sand slowly trickle off his skin and fall back to the beach floor.

Hearing Loriks question he responded "To fight, and protect this Island. Thats why we all are here. If you don't want to protect this Island then I suggest you find something of value you to want to protect, or else your useless."

Splint nodded to Clifton.

"I doubt any of you, know how to properly use your powers. I had two friends, with the silver form. They were great people, and great fighters. Now, a silver form is the second strongest. If you dont use it wisely, then it can over power you, and you'll use all control on your body.

There is two types of way you can attack and defend. There is the mecagnism force. You can control all metal things around you. It takes ALOT of time to learn, I know my friend spent along time mastering it. The other, is simple brute force. You can use both of these to defend.

Now, as you can see it's alot more in depth than you would think."

As if she was in class, learning, Ashley raised her hand nervously. "Um... Splint? Do you know how many days we'll learn our powers?"

Ashley knew it was a silly question. But she really wanted to know when they would become true masters of their new powers.

She was also scared if there was going to be war on the Island. If it occurred... what if they lost? Ashley tried hard not to think about it, and looked at Splint again, waiting for his answer.

"How long?" stuttered Splint turning away from Lorik briefly. "I have not even mastered them, only the finest can master. To learn the basics, a week if you dont try very hard, a couple of days if we knuckle down and constantly train."

He turned back to Lorik.

"Let me so you transform, so I can inspect how strong your form is.."

Clifton placed a gentle hand on Ashley's shoulder "Don't worry alright? I won't let nothing happen to you. Got to protect my replacement after all." he said the last part jokingly.

"Follow me" he said to Ashley. He started to walk to a cliff he knew well. It was quiet and peaceful. They could talk better one on one there. So he could get a better idea of what she could and could not do.

---------------------------

Lorik placed his hands in his pockets "tsk..." he was growing aggravated again.

training...inspection...what am I some kind of puppet to be played with. he said to himself. Then he felt pain course threw his body. He grabbed his sides and fell to his knees. Bending over the sand, he started gripping it with this hands, the loose fragments of it slipped threw his fingers.

"Not again" he muttered to himself. He was fighting what ever was trying to come out. Pushing it back, he wouldn't give in, not again.

Archived