Home

Crystal Island

Daft Adidas

"Woah! Everyone, Lorik is having Superformus!" Splint winced. It was, nasty pains in the inside, like something was coming out. Or was it? That's what Splint thought, superformius. But was it?

He grabbed Lorik and pulled him up.

"This is going to hurt, It might knock whatevers in you." Splint gallantly transformed to his water form.

"Water Gush!" Streams of water blasted Lorik back. "God, I hope that worked.."

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lorik's world started to spin as he laid there on his back, staring up at the sky, seeing tree's and branches spin around. He felt his body become weak.

What's...what's happening...to me... he couldn't say the words out loud, for the first time in his life he was frightened. Slowly his word grew black, slowly he drifted asleep.

When Ashely began to follow Clifton to a place he knew, he turned around. The guy named Lorik was in some kind of trouble!

The young girl gasped. "Clifton! That guy's in trouble! We've gotta help him!" She tugged on his arm to lead him back with the others.

Ashley was terribly scared of what was happening.

Why are you running? those words echoed threw Lorik's head as he slowly woke up. In his head, it sounded like his voice, but different. He could explain it.

"Running?....I'm...not" he said slightly weak. When his vision was focused he saw Splint not to far off. "What...happened?" he mumbled.

-----------------------------------------

Clifton stopped, stopping Ashley in her tracks. He sighed heavily saying "Theres nothing we can do for him. Besides Splint knows what to do. For the time being we should continue."

Gently he grabbed her hand and starting leading her again. After a while he let go. "Once we reach the cliff, we'll start you training. Ok?"

"Because!" screamed Splint at the rude remark of the girl. "We, have saved this Island countless times! We have been stuck here for over fivey ears! We have seen enemie die! We have seen people die!" Splint swiftly turned round and pulled up Lorik.

"Are you okay? I thought it was superformius, but it seems more than that. Possibly and effetcs you've had from the island."

Lorik stood straight up. Still a little uneasy on his feet, but he was alive and he considered that a plus. He knew what was happening to him, since he got to his island every time he gets to excited or aggravated, his superform would try and show itself.

He sighed, sticking his hands in his pockets he said "Yea, i'm fine."

Lorik sighed "Something about i could lose control over my body, if I didn't do something."

He knew he was going to get a lecture, he always got a lecture when he didn't pay attention. Lorik couldn't help much it, when things were uninteresting to him he tuned out and went some place far away.

Now he was far away, and on an Island he knew nothing about. No idea where he was, and now people telling him he has to protect the Island. Lorik clenched his fists tightly as all his thoughts of where was he, how did he get here floated around his head.

Taking a deep calm breath he relaxed, and waited for his lecture to begin.

Ashley nodded her head slowly at Clifton's request. "Um... okay." She looked back, as Lorik was helped by the others.

Heading towards the cliff, the young girl looked at Clifton, silently. He was a good teenager. Older than the others and herself. To her, he'd make a great leader. Splint was okay too.

She smiled a little, and looked down. "Clifton? Did you... ever have a family?"

Splint smirked. Lorik didn't fully well understand what was in for him here.

"You obviously don't now how powerful your moves are?" he asked flicking his hand. Water tipped from the end of his fingers.

"You can become really really powerful" he chuckled. He twisted his hand and a hose of water blasted Lorik into a nearby rock.

"See what I mean? Learning them well, does help. Now come on, give me your best shot ok?" he said opening his arms wide and growing slightly smaller he transformed to his normal self.

"Transform, and use any silver or mecagnism shot."

Clifton? Did you... ever have a family?, he had to think about that for a while. It been so long since he thought about a family. He was sure he had a family off the island, possibly a really nice family, but he wasn't sure.

Clifton slowed his face, then got a smirk upon his face "Well in a way Splint and the others are like family. We look out for each other, and help each other out when needed." he told her.

---------------------------

Lorik felt the blast of water hit his chest and launch him into a rock. Once the initial shock of what happened warn off, he stood up, unsteadily. He glared at Splint, trying his best to remain calm and not lose to his aggression.

Closing his eyes and taking in deep breaths he could feel his anger lower and then disappear. He was sure at one point it show up again, but he wasn't going to let some one else get the better of him.

Calmly he said "If I had any idea as to how, believe me I would." He then sat upon the rock Splint blasted him into earlier.

"You don't know how to transform?" mumbled Splint. This one had not crossed his mind ever. He'd never met someone who didnt know how. "Oh dear, er...."

"OK. Your a bit of a cool cat arn't you? Well, you need to stop being so cool. You don't let your temper out, you should, and then you will transform and powers will come naturally to you. Also, when your angry or excited. Youcan't, just transform until you've experienced how."

Ashley glanced down. "Oh. I suppose... I understand. It's good that you guys look out for each other as family. I think I'd do the same too."

She forgot the memory of her own family. After that shipwreck, it was like her mind was blank from her past. What was it like?

As she tried hard to remember it, she looked up. "Is that the cliff?"

Lorik sighed, slowly he closed his eyes. Taking deep breaths in and out, he began to think about transforming. How he might be able to do it? How would it feel? Would he know he'd done it?

Why do there always have to be more questions then answers... he thought to himself.

"How exactly will I know I've transformed?"

---------------------------

Clifton smiled at the sight of the cliff. He took a few steps closer to it. If you looked straight ahead, it was an amazing sight. But if you happened to look down it scare you out of your mind. He'd looked down only once while on this island, and he'd never forget what he saw.

Jagged pointy rocks, giant waves crashing against the cliffs surface. One false move and you'd fall, and no one would be able to recover your body.

He turned around and faced Ashley. "So how much do you know about this island, or your superform?"

Ashley scratched her head at Clifton's question. How much did she know about the island? Then, it came to mind.

"Well... I do know that when I first came here, I saw many young teenagers here. No adults. Just... teenagers, like me."

She glanced down timidly. "And my superform... well, let's just say that I touched a certain crystal when I first saw it. That's all I know."

Clifton sat down on a near by rock saying "Please have a seat. It seems I have a lot to tell you."

He wasn't really sure where he should begin. So much to tell her, but how much should he reveal with out scaring her out of her mind. Clifton sighed as his heart weighed on the fact that he didn't want to cause this girl any trauma.

Clifton sighed again and said as he dragged his hand down his face "where do I begin?"

------------------------

Lorik stood there "My worse enemy..."

Standing there looking out into the dangerous waters in the distance, he knew all to well who his worse enemy was. Who he hated the most. His mind flashed back to a memory of a time long ago. When he had a chance to act, to save and didn't, he just stood there and watched.

Lorik's hands were gripped tight, his anger building, his anger for himself. Then he started to feel strange like something inside was changing, coming out of him, but it wasn't painful, not yet at least.

"That's it!" encouraged Splint. "Look at me! Dont look at my face, imagine I am your enemy!" Splint tried to put on a mean face to blend in with the anger. Splint stood their in his watery form, just waiting as he knew any moment Lorik was going to transform. He smiled. He remembered the first time he had first transformed. It was wonderful. After that, he found it easy to transform whenever.

"hmm?" Clifton said as he looked at Ashley. "Yes, yes I'm fine."

He sat there thinking of all the experiences he could tell her. But he thought it best for her to create some of her own. He knew what he should tell her, the dangers, and advantages of this island.

"Do you happen to know what your super form is?" he inquired.

----------------------

Lorik could feel his body changing. His body has changed before, but this time it was different, it was more invigorating, instead of frightening. He wasn't sure what he should call the feeling exactly but for onces he wasn't afraid of it.

He remembered the thing he was angry at. He was angry at himself, for all the times he failed to act as a friend because of his personality, because of his fear. Lorik decided he had to make a choice, to change and become stronger, or stay in his box.

Ashley looked at the distance from the cliff, blankly. "Fire." She then turned back to Clifton.

"When I walked on this Island, I saw a certain crystal. I picked it up and... it felt strange to me. Then when I came into the center of the island, my body was turned into flames! But... I wasn't burning up."

She glanced down, wondering if it was that crystal she touched. Thinking back on what had happened, everything began to change for the young girl.

Splint looked at Lorik impreswsivly. "That's it, transformation all most complete. Now, when your done, blow at me!" Splint was pleased with himself. It's not easy teaching someone how to transform.

He got ready, as he knew Lorik was almost transformed, and then he would strike a blow.

"Remember" he whispered. "I'm your enemy."

Archived