Home

Crystal Island

Daft Adidas

Clifton smiled, he knew people who had the power of fire, and seen them use it. But that was when he first got here, seemed like a long time ago. He shrugged the memories away.

Clifton leaned forward and looked directly at Ashley "Show me, please." smiling he leaned back "And besides fire is better then turning into a rock creature" he said jokingly.

-----------------------

Lorik felt himself transform completely. He took a look at himself and saw that his body turned into a silver kind of metal. To his surprise it was the first time since he transformed he had control over what he did. It filled him with a sense of pride.

Remembering what made him transform in the first place he felt the rage again. When he turned his attention to Splint, he saw himself, standing there mocking him. Lorik charged, ready to end his past and start over.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ashley smiled. Then she began to focus on her powers. Closing her eyes, she clenched her fists, and concentrated on fire.

All of a sudden... her whole body started to turn into flame! The young girl looked up at Clifton, and smiled brightly through her flamable face.

"See? Told ya!" She waited on his response patiently.

"Good! Good!" shouted Splint as the silverbody charged forward. "Need to be faster though!" he laughed mockingly. In one moment, inches before being smashed he leaped into the air, Lorik missing completley. He landed behind him and kicked him in the back gently pushing him forward.

"Come on, you don't like me, remember?"

Clifton grinned, she seemed to know the basics of transformation which was a good thing in his mind, but did she know its attacks. He thought of one way to find out.

"I'm going to put you threw a little test." he told Ashley, with the grin on his face growing. He could feel the excitement in him grow with the anticipation of being able to see what she was capable of.

Clifton transformed into his rock super form and said "I want you to attack me. I'm no longer your friend, but an enemy who wants to do you harm." He stood there waiting for an attack, the excitement and anticipation still there.

---------------------

Lorik stood there calculating his next move. Realizing his enemy was fast he would have to be smarter. Remember what was told to him, he could control metal objects, but they were on an island, there was no metal to be found except for him.

Then he smiled. Quickly he turned around and slashed with one arm, and dropping his other arm from the air. He knew he'll have to figure out different ways of beating him, but maybe he could ware him out.

Archived