Home

5 Person party mod/AI Reinforcements mod

Arcesious

This is a big idea that i bet only soem of the best modders could make...

This game seems to be able to support nearly unlimited amounts of enemies in any module (loaded area) of the game. Since enemeis are able to attack your party in large groups, why can't your party be bigger than 3 when theirs can? wouldn't it be totally awesome if you could have up to five party members with you at a time? (six or seven - ten party members seems like overdoing it though) Now if you had five party members at a time, i bet the battles would be so easy and fast the game wouldn't be that much fun anymore. I've fought though 'Vaklu's Army', and it seemed to be less thna 100 guys, which was disapointing. Therfore, if soemone could mod the game to let you have up to five party members at a time, enemies would need quite a reinforcement boost to keep the game fun. I'm suggested at least 500 enemies per major battle module area in the game. i eman seriosuly, wouldn't it be so much fun to fight what is almost an entire army. sure this game isn't halo or mass effect or crysislis or any of the newer super-war games, but as long as we play it, doing such a mod would make playign this game a little more worthwhile and fun, especially for those of us who can't afford the gmaing systems and computers can't handle bigger, newer games.

basically in a nutshell:

-5 party members maximum limit moodded into being possible to do in the game somehow

-hundreds more enemies per module in the game, like on dxun, lots more wild animals to fight instead of a few stray packs of cannoks and bomas. more zakkegs too, maybe some kinrath on dxun. okay here's specifics for this part:

Peragus: eh, leave it the way it is, no more enemies thna it already has.

Telos: More mercenaries on the surface of telos, and more droids in the upper military base. HK factory from Hk factroy mod is already plenty filled with droids.

M4-78: i dunno really. leave the mod alone i guess

Coruscant: from Coruscant jedi temple mod, needs more sith attacking you thoughout.

Nar shaadah: Goto's yahyt is too easy, and so is the Jekk jekk tarr. needs way more enemies to fight.

Dxun: needs more wild animals, much more. it's a jungle. jungles are supposed to have entire herds of wild animals, not just a few stray packs. Add lots more cannoks, bomas, and zakkegs. expand the jungle aroudn the outside to be much bigger. Also don't forget to add soem kinrath, shyracks, and whatever else you can think of that will fit in the jungle. no kath hounds. And add soem more mandalorians to the mandalorian camp! jeez! also mod it so the sith assassin attack doesn't kill any madaorians, cause i really like all those cool mandalorians, and it's pathetic for them to be beaten down to half theri original number by sith assassins. Clan Ordo needs a reinforcement boost. also a fix to the bug where mandalore's headquarters building door is permanently closed after the battle with the sith assassins remembers to reopen afterwards. cause that bug has always happened to me.

Onderon: Vaklu's and Queen talia's so called armies ar epathetic and tiny. way way way too easy. Real armies number in millions, but i'll settle for about a thousand soldiers to fight on this planet instead of less than a hundred.

Dantooine: Much more kath hounds, and a few more kinrath.

Korriban: hmm... i dunno really. i don't like korriban anyways and i'd love amod that let's you skip it cause it's so boring and sion is the weakest sith lord ever compared to my guy.

Ravager: more nemeis. just not enough on this level. Nilhuis is weak. mka ehim much stronger please. Maybe have some other sith fight by his side! Maybe a replacement apprntice to replace his former apprentice Visas Marr, that will fight with him.

Malachor: kreia needs like a ton more sith. add a bunch of sith on malachor's surface that you can fight along with the storm beasts. there shoudl be some sith guarding the outer boundaries of the academy. make sion strogner. Sionc could use some sith to fight along side him. Kreia A.K.A darth traya needs to be much stronger. maybe have her have some other super-strong sith fight with her. She also needs to be able to use some better powers. Also i'd like to be able to fight with my party members on malachor. i'd love to confront Kreai with four party members. But if we did that, we'd have to mod kreia to be like a god in order to make the battle fun.

I hope this mod idea woudln't be too hard to make. It's an idea, and i think it still need ssome chisiling and perfecting,a and maybe soem constructive criticism. (also note i don't actually have the M4-78 planet mod, becasue i've read it has too many bugs right now.)

Archived