Home

[K1] white hoods

King_Zazu

i was using shem's darth revan's robes and i noticed a clipping problem. so, to fix it i just downloaded the Kha's hood mod. it worked! But since i usually play the light side i wear the star forge robes (which uses the same model as Darth revans robes) and i was wonder ing if anyone could make a recolor of the hoods to match the star forge robes, but use the same textures as the ones kitty kitty used to make her reskin?

Well to alter another's mod and release it for the public you need the author's permission, so it sounds like you need Kitty and Kha's permission for whoever attempted this. I'm getting fairly good at reskins but i'm not sure if I could transfer the texture as that might be beyond my teeny skills. Or if you want the full on white rev outfit Redhawke has a really nice mod called Revan the White on his site. He also delt with some of the clipping issues for I believe the hood as well as the cape. The cape sticks out like it's been starched to heck, but your feet don't stick out the back when you run lol.

Archived