Home

Darkside or Lightside Bastila

Darth_Ricki

now seeing I am new to KOTOR this year as I bought it 2 weeks ago to play while I recovered from my operation I have became a great fan of the first KOTOR. I now must purchase it on PC and chuck the xbox version away because of all the modding I hear you can do to it.

I have decided to make a thread and haven't seen a thread on here about this so....

specify which gender Revan you are and which side you prefer to take Bastila with you on. Also what in your imagination do you believe to have happened as soon as KOTOR finished.

Me:I am Female Revan and Bastila convinced me to the darkside. After the ceremony where I am re-introduced as the dark Lord, I train Bastila to become Darth Bastila or whatever a cool title could be for her and have her bring Carth's head back to me on a stake :lips1:

But if I chose Light side what would Bastila and I do, probably run simple errands for the council or such (boring)

I shall continue to add more to this after I see some interesting replies that will get me thinking

I'm normally a Lightside Male Revan, and I convince Bastila to return to the lightside aswell.

I find it more challenging in this game to follow the light path.

Its not hard to figure out what will get you Darkside point. Kill, steal, etc.

Its the lightside points that are tricky. And I find that if I gain 1 lightside point when im playing Darkside, it dosen't really affect me. When the opposite tends to be true for gaining a Darkside point while playing lightside.

For instance.

I thought killing Bendak would yeild neither Darkside or Lightside points. I was surprised when I got a DS point for entering the arena with him. It made me think about the issue from a diffrent perspective.

• 2 weeks later...
:ears1: Please explain this image to me.....
It's dark side and light side Bastila on the top of the Rakatan Temple.

Bastila is really pale. Someone should try fixing that!
Yeah, she always looks really pale on top of the Rakatan Temple.

no no, I mean how did you get that to happen?
I warped there with light side Bastila (meaning I'm at a point in the game before Bastila is captured). See, that scene where dark side Bastila confronts you won't work if Jolee or Juhani is not with you so dark side Bastila will just stand there after the cut scene breaks. After that you just place light side Bastila right next to dark side Bastila and snap a screenshot.

Yeah, I have always wanted that dark side clothing skin for years, but it's only a German mod, isn't it? Meaning that the item descriptions are exclusively in German, as I understand.

If not, then please tell me where you got an English version of that mod, Shem. I just want the dark side clothing, not the reskinned light side. And will she automatically be wearing it when you encounter her atop the temple?

I am a Male Revan. I turned the dark side down. Then later at the star forge I convinced Bastila to join the light side. This is the way I always do it now. I was thinking of starting a new game as a female Revan. But the problem is that female Revan has some of the worst heads compared to female Exile.

Anyway I personally don't like Bastila as a dark side character. Since she is so strictly devoted to the light side. I really like how you can convert her to the light side at the end.

Anyway at the end of Kotor I suspect Revan would tell Bastila in a romantic tone that he will come back for her. Then leave her the Ebon Haw and go to the Unknown Regions so TSL can start.

First time through DS male DS Bastila. After retrieving the gravely injured Juhani I tortured and repaired her while Bastila watches, cutting away the weakness in both with my actions. All the while memories return and with them more power but also knowledge of a greater threat to the galaxy, one I must master or be destroyed by.

Pale-skinned brunettes with light-colored eyes are extremely hawt in my book.
Sweet, my lucky day! I glow in the dark and have blue eyes. <3

Er, uh... I almost always go male Revan and redeem Bastila. It's as close as I can get to a Star Wars chick flick!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a male, light side Revan (tried darkness once, and hated it. Tried female once and hated it too.) I hated having dark Bastila because she had the luosiest powers and abilities. I mean, the level fourteen light Bastila I had before the Leviathan could have beaten the level seventeen evil Bastila. It wasn't a fair trade-off, she didn't even have Force Cure! Second, I hated killing everyone. I honestly felt like I was betraying real friends. (not that I ever betrayed real friends, that was just my concept of what it might feel like.) I always have redeemed Bastila, because I love happy endings. Accept once I accidentally said the wrong thing and she tried to kill me, than another time I accidentally executed her. :Pout1:

My idea about what happens after the game is as follows: The crew and Republic armada leave the system the day after the awards cerimony, heading off to eliminate the remainder of the Sith forces spread across the Mid and Outer Rims. Revan and company work for several months as an extension of the special operations, then people slowly start to go back to their lives as the remainder of the Sith forces flee to unknown space. Carth to the Military, Canderous to his life of mercenary work since things have calmed down, Juhani to the Jedi to be knighted, Mission, Big Z, and Jolee head back to Kashyyk for obvious reasons. They still keep in touch, though holonet to Kashyyk is rather fuzzy. In the end, two years after the Battle of Rakkata Prime, Revan receives his vision of the True Sith, and chooses to marry Bastila before going away to his likely death. The pair marry in a small cerimony on Kothlis, hoping to avoid the media they have been dodging since the day they came back from Lehon. A week later Bastila finds herself alone.

Can yu tell I've been working that out as part of my ongoing, mental KotOR fanfiction since I'm to lazy to start writing another novel?

POST SCRIPT: Qliveur is right, pale Bastila is equal to or greater than tanned or normal Bastila.

-Bearer of the Krijinia.

• 1 month later...

I have some balance in it, I guess...

I usually play dark side male Revan, but save Juhani at the grove; I somehow can't kill her, I tried it last week and it made me feel uncomfortable, so I save Juhani, then go terrorizing the galaxy and after all the effort I've put in training my (usual) padawan Juhani, I slay her on top of the Rakatan Temple.

I do play Lightside too sometimes, usually as female Revan. then I take care of trying to turn Bastila back to light, but I'm not always succesful, so I just kill her then.

btw: Pale skinned brunettes? *drools*

Archived