Home

Co-Cast Your Colleagues as Star Wars Stars!

Tysyacha

Here's your chance to cast your fellow Lucas Forumites as Star Wars characters, whether in the KOTOR era, era of Episodes I-VI, or the EU. Depending on your interactions with them on the forum, who would they be? (Note: Only three rules for this game--you can't cast yourself in your own role, no flaming, and each Star Wars character can only be cast once.)

For starters:

machievelli would be Jolee Bindo. Like Jolee, mach tells it like it is and has much depth of character. In his reviews of people's fanfics, he's both very objective and very involved in every story. I also have a gut feeling that like Jolee Bindo says, "Both extremes annoy me", meaning the Light Side and the Dark Side. I have a feeling mach likes to keep things in balance and perspective, from what I know of him and his other posts.

Jae Onasi would be Nadaa, the Refugee woman upon Nar Shaddaa whose daughter has been kidnapped to be sold to the Hutts. Jae is warm and caring, and from her non-roleplay or fanfic posts, I know she is also a mother. Something tells me Jae would do anything to protect her children, as Nadaa would have done to protect her own girl, Adana.

Rogue Nine would be Atton Rand, because from his roleplay installments and other posts I've seen, he has a keen wit and dry sense of humor. Plus, I think "Rogue Nine" is a designation for a ship's pilot (although I could be wrong), and Atton Rand piloted the Ebon Hawk. Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if Rogue happened to reply to one of Jae Onasi's funny posts, for example, with "You're crazy. Even for a Jedi." XD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ED would definitely be Sion, because once you get past the super-ego and pretending to be evil you get a guy who cuts himself. :p

TK would be T3-M4 for his compewtor savvy and ability to zap you if you step out of line.

Jae Onasi would be Nadaa, the Refugee woman upon Nar Shaddaa whose daughter has been kidnapped to be sold to the Hutts. Jae is warm and caring, and from her non-roleplay or fanfic posts, I know she is also a mother. Something tells me Jae would stand around uselessly begging random passerby for help and then giving a ridiculously over-powered of +5 Face-meltery that she could've used to free her daughter herself.

Fix't!

Glad you quoted Prime – For a moment I thought you were volunteering to be his Leia.

Ok Prime, go save El Sitherino’s life. Have to get that whole life debt thing out of the way.

I don’t see Jae waiting around for help if her children were in trouble, of course I cannot see El Sitherino as Wookiee either. I can see Emperor Devon as Sion though.

machievelli would be Jolee Bindo. Like Jolee, mach tells it like it is and has much depth of character. In his reviews of people's fanfics, he's both very objective and very involved in every story. I also have a gut feeling that like Jolee Bindo says, "Both extremes annoy me", meaning the Light Side and the Dark Side. I have a feeling mach likes to keep things in balance and perspective, from what I know of him and his other posts.

XD

I'm not sure how to take it, Tys. comparing me to my favorite character in the games, or your kind words about my work here.

But I am not going to raise your allowance,

Okay, no ten-dollar raise, but I would like to be cast as a Star Wars femme (woman) myself, if you would do me the honor, mach. :)

All right, turn about is fair. As much as I like my own characters Danika and Marai, I think you'd be perfect for Brianna, the Handmaiden. You tend to charge straight at something, like to tease and teach the others by using Russian in your titles, and don't take crap because of it. After all I liked the Handmaiden so much (And hated Michal almost as much) that I got the mod just so she'd be part of a female Exile game.

Archived