Home

Stupid Telos criminal bounty mission

Clone L68362

I'm playing through TSL again...and just like every time before on Telos, I had too many side quests and ended up ruining the bounty mission for the two criminals. So I used KSE and tried setting the quest ahead so that it was like I had seen them, hoping they'd appear on Telos' surface, but I don't think it worked...I'm not sure is KSE can fix it or not, though.

Am I screwed, or can I still do something? I don't have a save from before I got the mission.

Weird stuff...I'm downloading all the mods you need to get this to work and there's a second Override folder inside my Override folder. Everything in that one looks like cutscene stuff (but some of the files I don't even remember putting in there).

But another thing, the readme for the K2RP mod says not to download the criminals side quest fix...so does anyone happen to know if the mod fixes it itself or...what?

If you do all the side quest and then just before you go to the Exchange on the Citadel Station to do your thing go to Grenn and then ask him about the criminals...then go to Czerka you'll get the lil in-game cut-scene with Lorso and the criminals then do the Exchange thing right away, then depening on your choices defend one place from angry mercs then get going to the Telos surface and they should be there...if not

There is a dialogue option with Grenn about the Criminals that can make you complete it. It has happened to me where I asked about the criminals really early and then it was a few hours before I got to the surface and they were nowhere to be seen. Just wait before you go to the surface before you trigger the quest.

While I've got a topic for griping about things not working, how the hell do you get Pato Ado on Dantooine to give you those armor components? It's hard enough to beat that ****er, I'd at least like to know what I need to do.

Seriously...some of the crap that happened to me in the past ten minutes...pazaak is rigged.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm - are you using the Xbox version? (Sorry - didn't read ALL the replies. :p)

Because I had those problem and was REALLY annoyed at it. I also searched in different FAQs and found either nothing or false information. But I solved it - and let me tell you how:

STEP 1.) Complete ALL quests with Ithorians. Do NOT go to Czerka asking them for info or stuff. And do NOT go to LT. Grenn UNTIL ALL Ithorian quests are done. The heck - don't even open the door to him. The final quest for Ithorians is protecting them from the Mercenaries, I think.

STEP 2.) When you have done the final Ithorian quest, go to Lt. Grenn and talk to him about the blaster in the Docks, from your first Ithorian quest. Make sure you have imprisoned that Duros merchant. If you do not this stuff - you won't be able to complete the smuggling operation on Telos quest later on.

Now, the Duros merchant is imprisoned, talk to Grenn ONLY about the escaped criminals and get the quest.

STEP 3.) Go to Czerka and see them talk to Jana Lorso and runaway from you. Try to run up and catch them. You won't be able too, but do it. Do NOT use any terminal to get to the docks. You MUST run all the way there. Now get to Telos surface with help from the Ithorians.

That should do the trick.

Hope this was helpful and that I explained well. Good luck. ;)

Archived