Home

Pho3nix

Instead of posting in the old "I believe in Harvey Dent" thread I decided to make a new one.

So, the trailer for The Dark Knight came online today.

First off, what do you think? I'm overly hyped already.

I just hope they make the story good and not try to cram too many villains in one picture. I think they succeeded in transforming the Joker into the 21st century. I'm glad they didn't take the same approach that Burton did in the first Batman movie. I like that the Joker is portrayed as this evil psychopath instead of just a criminal with clown make-up who likes to play small pranks on people.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to make a thread on this right now, with the exact same link and title. :xp:

Trailer is most awesome one I've seen since 300, and I'm all hyped up for The Joker. Hell, I doubt if anyone will even be looking at Batman when The Joker is up on screen. :D

Heath Ledger looks awesome and the new Joker is an interesting look. He doesn't have the excessive smiling and joke-cracking, though. He's a lot more serious - something like a psychopath terrorist-gangster hybrid. But ****, he's awesome nevertheless.

I wonder who all those people in black were. The ones who scatter about midway through the trailer.

How's the quality?

Could you send me the link through PM or something like that?

Having the trailer on the PC usually is better then going to youtube to see it hehehehehe...

I was actually about to post it until I realized that it's the same link that Pho3nix posted originally. Just go to the bottom of the page and download the highest quality one.

zOMG the hype and the thrill of the trailer was completely lost on me. :( I was more interested in the trailers for Jumper, Cloverfield, 10,000 B.C., and Vantage Point. When the Batman trailer came on, I was like "oh another a Batman movie is being made with the Joker and they're making it serious this time." That was about as much as it registered with me.

I take it that I am Legend sucks then...?
I did not think it sucked. It thought it was quite engrossing. Will Smith did a great job. The dog did an excellent job. I'd say it dropped off a bit at the end, but the movie was worth my price of a matinée admission.

This is probably the movie I'm looking forward to most. Begins is one of my favorite movies. When I went to see I Am Legend the IMAX had just sold out as I was buying my ticket so I didn't get to see the prologue that they showed in there. Can't wait!

Archived