Home

Pho3nix

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, the first trailer had a lot more impact factor to it. :D

Near the end of the trailer, I think you see how Harvey Dent starts to evolve into "Two-Face"

Where, the scene with alcohol falling out of the glass? I didn't notice anything Two-Face. :confused:

No, he is right, you do see the transformation into Two-Face, in fact, it's pretty obvious if you look at the freeze frame right there:

This is right after the shot of acid falling to the floor, he appears to be in great pain and half of his face is touching the oily-like substance.

and

Look closely, see? You can see the fringe of the bluish tint of the burnt section of his face (it actually looks like they are staying true to the comic books by going with blue).

Also:

Almost looks like Scarecrow is in the car... yes/no? What do you think?

No, he is right, you do see the transformation into Two-Face, in fact, it's pretty obvious if you look at the freeze frame right there. This is right after the shot of acid falling to the floor, he appears to be in great pain and half of his face is touching the oily-like substance.

As far as I know, that's not acid. It's alcohol or gasoline spilled on him by mafia members. The actual scarring takes place in a courthouse when a maffia boss named Maroni (not sure if this is his name or not) tosses acid on him.

Almost looks like Scarecrow is in the car... yes/no? What do you think?

It's been confirmed that Scarecrow is in the movie, The Joker may possibly kill him.

Even though this trailer was awesome, I'm sort of unsure about Two-Face. I think Ledger's Joker is strong enough to take the entire movie - a side villain wouldn't be too bad, but Harvey Dent being a politician and Two-Face seems a little two strong. I hope they balance it all out and

the Scarecrow only makes a cameo and nothing more!

Man, can't wait for this.

EDIT:

• 1 month later...

Ahoy.

There's a new Two Face clip out, I recommend not to watch it if you don't like spoilers. You've been warned.

I like the way The Dark Knight feels like a thriller and not a comic book movie, though I like the "Sin City" style too, I feel it wouldn't fit in the Batman movies that well. They've given Two Face a more realistic interpretation, he's probably going to look really creepy.

Too bad we can't see his face :(

Also, That's from The Dark Knight or from the sequel already?

If that's from The Dark Knight I think it will be in the end or towards the end...

It's from The Dark Knight, there's actually going to be more after that scene, the whole Batman vs Joker battle takes places after this.

It's from The Dark Knight, there's actually going to be more after that scene, the whole Batman vs Joker battle takes places after this.

I see...

Well, let's see, I just hope they don't turn this into a new Batman and Robin with thousands of villains that usually makes the movie crap.

Holy crap, I can't wait...

..I should go in costume. :D

LOL!!!

You're going as what?

Joker? Batman? Or perhaps Robin :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I have a couple of short clips from the movie if anybody wants to see them. Although, they may contain spoilers.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_dark_knight/trailers.php

There is like a midnight screening of The Dark Knight like at every theatre. And to be honest with you, this will be my first midnight screening I've been to. Although, I wanted to go to see it in IMAX, but those tickets sold out like a couple weeks ago.

Archived