Home

Trapped on "Nameless World" by a dumb move

capnkotor

I am stuck in KOTOR (the first one). I apparently went to the Nameless World (if it has a name I haven't found out what it is yet) out of turn, when I should have gone to Kashyyk sometime before that.

The result is that when I'm outside the Temple, and the elders are doing their chant to get the shield to go down so I can go in, the person that is supposed to run up and cause a cutscene when elder says "Wait, I hear someone coming!" is not even in my party! LOL So, the elder is waiting for someone that isn't coming! I therefore can't get the shields lowered and turn off the disruptors so that I can get off the planet, and go where I need to go.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I pretty much am stuck and can't go anywhere or do anything until I find a way past it.

Um...you shouldn't have even been able to go to the nameless planet without having first gone to Kashyyk. There's a star map there, right? Something's very bugged unless you used a mod or cheat to get to the Rakatan planet. I'd recommend reloading a much earlier save if you've got one.

So very, very broken.

Jolee and Juhani (if she is in your party) are SUPPOSED to come. I find it quite odd that they haven't...

Sadly I think that all there is to do is reload the game. As far back as you can... other than that welcome to LucasForums! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You warped there, so warp out.

I agree with Majal on this one. You can teleport yourself using the cheat console, which I'd prefer not to do, or use a mod like Teleporter 2000 armband on kotor files.

Other than that,

You're freakin' screwed.

Archived