Home

Crazy Luigi

KotO[REvan]

This thread is dedicated to my spin-off series, Crazy Luigi (inspired by morph_blue). Everything you see here is original, and genuine. I did not steal any of these images, I made them with my bare MS Paint skills. Unfortunately I've recently been losing interest with the series, but I'll still continue to make new episodes, though (it's the wait in between the episode's release that'll make ya insane). So, without farther ado, I give to you:

C
R
A
Z
Y
L
U
I
G
I

Thumbnail: click to enlarge:

CL5T.png

Once again, it's been a loooooong time since a new issue of Crazy Luigi has appeared. This episode was inspired by Mega-Ridley-Knight-Man's new comic series, "Crazy Yoshi". When I read his comic, this idea instantly popped into my head, and I just HAD to get it down before I lost interest. So, here it is! I personally think that it's my best yet (runner up being episode 3). Tell me what you think, and enjoy!

Previous Episodes:

This is a rather old, but famous joke. Well at least, I think it is! This is the first thing that came to mind when I was thinking up of a spoof, and I think it worked rather well. Throwing in Toad as the secondary character was extra fun, considering it's a "shroom" as well!

Here is episode two of my series! This episode is an idea that I thought of while going to sleep. I imagined it a little differently in my head, but I think it turned out close enough to what I was thinking of.

Hehe, this is just a funny idea in general I think. Have any of you ever been harassed by that annoying sun? Yeah, "**** YES!!", right? Seems like Luigi has had enough! Enjoy!

Finally episode four of Crazy Luigi is out! I know, I know, all of that delay for such a short episode? Well, let me tell you, that Wribbler was one hard little ******* to draw! Also I'm trying a slightly different style in the way I draw Luigi, probably not going to stick with it, but it's always good to test. Anyways, enjoy!

• 2 years later...

Archived