Home

MORE VEHICLES AND BETTER GRAPHICS (duh)

darkjedimonkey

Vehicles

:vsd::missile::awing::racer:

I feel limited on vehicles on both single and multiplayer....

I want more than 7 snowspeeders on Hoth. 17 would be more like it.

More than just two Republic Gunships and AT-TE's on Genoisis.

bigger hangars on spaceships

more at at more at st more at te more at ta etc etc

Graphics

In BF1 they managed to get plants on Theed etc

but on other maps there was barely any realness to the whole thing

more than just a painted sky please.

sort of like Halo graphics only better

:)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

starfighters should be re-added to bf3 like in bf1. it isn't as cool with just hoth as the only place with flying vehicles. and they should have larger maps and more troops on each side (with certain advantages for each side like the empire having better weapons but the rebels having better soldiers)

• 2 weeks later...

yes but for that many tanks/vehicles you might as well forget any soldier type, games have been succsesfull without so many vehicles, maybe expand on space, but i like the current number, anymore would be obnoxious and i would avoid servers with those maps, id rather they put there effort into better hit registry and realsitic enviroment.

• 2 weeks later...
yes but for that many tanks/vehicles you might as well forget any soldier type, games have been succsesfull without so many vehicles, maybe expand on space, but i like the current number, anymore would be obnoxious and i would avoid servers with those maps, id rather they put there effort into better hit registry and realsitic enviroment.

Yes you are right, but maybe they can make vehicles optional. And the numbers too.

• 2 months later...
I think that they should include vehicles but MAKE THEM ACTUALLY DESTROYABLE!!! It takes too long to destroy the jeep-like vehicles with a rocketlauncher. Small vehicles should only need one hit

There aren't jeep like vehicles in the games!!!

They all have armor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ya i say more vehicles but not to many like depending on the map size would determine the amount of vehicles same with troops think about it if u had a HUGE map and only 200 troops it would be too easy to get killed cuz they r spread out to far but more troops would be cool and make it more realistic but wat if they added a RTS type thing too were u could buy more troops if u felt u had insuffeciat numbers but there would have to a limit say 2000??? but u have to remember if they added all this it would take a lot longer for the game to come out

Archived