Home

MORE VEHICLES AND BETTER GRAPHICS (duh)

darkjedimonkey

I personally want to see more maps where I can use AT-AT and AT-ST Walkers other than Hoth and Endor. I want to see those maps enlarged and updated with more detail. Maybe with terrain that is actually slick, muddy, swampy. Basically show the effects of weather and terrain on the soliders, vehicles, starships, etc. Nothing says funny like a stormtrooper slipping and falling down a steep slick hill or getting stuck in mud.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE stop making threads about what you want to be in Star Wars Battlefront 3. Just post your ideas in an older one.

I do agree that there needs to be more vehicles in SWBF 3.

P.S. How do you guys say Star Wars Battlefront 3 the "short" way. Like SWB 3, or SWBF 3, or whatever. StWaBa 3??? :D

:axe1:

PLEASE stop making threads about what you want to be in Star Wars Battlefront 3. Just post your ideas in an older one.

I do agree that there needs to be more vehicles in SWBF 3.

P.S. How do you guys say Star Wars Battlefront 3 the "short" way. Like SWB 3, or SWBF 3, or whatever. StWaBa 3??? :D

:axe1:

Bring back an old thread? That has :newbie: all over it... You don't bring back old threads... ;)

I have no idea what Firespray is, but whatev...I think that "Hero" vehicles should only be implemented if there are indeed heroes, and (if they are implemented) that only the Hero/Villain should be able to ride it.

This is a awesome Firespray.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Jango_version_Slave_1.jpg

For the second time, I looked at the title of this thread. It occurs to me that, according to the movies, there really aren't too many more vehicles to implement into the game. A couple of specialized vehicles, yes, but based on the few eras that are actually included, they've about been exhausted. Except that the speeder vehicles like the STAP only show up on CTF maps.

I think there should be a few more. At least to be size appropriate to the number of units (e.g., 200 units - 4 of each single-unit vehicle - 2 of each multi-unit vehicle). Just for the sake of that many more players/units being able to use them and see them to scale with the battle. Especially considering the newer engine and system specifications for BFIII, I would expect something like that, but again, "it is LucasArts."

Archived