Home

MORE VEHICLES AND BETTER GRAPHICS (duh)

darkjedimonkey

I'm a fan of more battlefield/joint ops vehicles, where theyre powerful yes, but theyre also pretty easily countered. Adding air vehicles to ground battles is a good way to do this as long as they lower their damage and health, because I'm sure everyone whose ever played a mod map with ground and air vehicles on it, an arc 170 can take down even an ATAT with one single attack run using pretty much only their lasers. They also need to be more susceptible to grenades and especially rockets, it should take 3 rocket hits max to take out a medium tank, 2 from the side and 1 from behind of under, otherwise theyre just too powerful.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's just one shot, and those rockets will follow them for a long time.

I remember in Battlefront I, pilots healed vehicles while inside them, people would shoot rockets at me constantly and I would never die, it was awesome. But If air vehicles are to return to gorund levels, the rockets need to be super powerful.

Except only against vehicles because other wise rocket noobing will be even worse and youll get more people bitching at every other class because they cant aimlessy fire rockets without killing their teammates who are actually like aiming or something productive near the enemy.

The weapon used to fix vehicles looked wierd. I say get rid of it and have the troop that does the fixing just fix it without it. Just give the ability to everyone. PS2 had alot of choppy graphics that showed when their was an explosion or alot of activity in a particular area. Maybe add the ability to actually crawl underneath vehicles and set mines or grenades would be cool. Rambo style! LOL!

The weapon used to fix vehicles looked wierd. I say get rid of it and have the troop that does the fixing just fix it without it. Just give the ability to everyone. PS2 had alot of choppy graphics that showed when their was an explosion or alot of activity in a particular area. Maybe add the ability to actually crawl underneath vehicles and set mines or grenades would be cool. Rambo style! LOL!

I totally don't agree. What I think would be best is to limit the engineer class by removing ammo/health packs and creating a new class: Medic or Support Trooper. A class that has excellent healing/supplies creating/using abilities, but with a fairly good weapon.

"Medic!"

-212th Attack Battalion Soldier

No cutting under a vehicle... that doesn't even happen anywhere, other than on Hoth where Luke used his lightsaber to open the bottom and toss a thermal detonator inside. That wouldn't work in the game. Too ridiculous. Also, it isn't Rambo. It's the grunt basic troopers.

Personally I think making the graphics more realistic in a PS3 and X-box 360 version like allowing a trooper to throw a thermal detonator at a tree and have it blow it in half and fall on top of someone. That would be cool. Have a detonator thrown in a body of water and it explodes water all over the place rendaring area soliders blind by the water temporary.

Archived