Home

Malak in Kressh's Tomb( Any Good Strategys)

Obi-Wan Baloney

Have you tried using Force Wave to knock people back?

It might also be a good idea to stock up on various medical items like Life Support Pack.

Yeah, I pretty much use Force Wave at the start of every battle. It doesn't work to well on Force users though. I have went back to Dxun and stocked up on Advanced Medpacs. We'll see how I fare against him in a little while. I will post my progress. ( If any) I will also try using Force Storm to death as well.

Edit: Alright, I used Force Wave the first time and knocked all the Jedi down. Then I used Force Storm and killed all except Malak. Then Malak and I fought to the death. In which, he disappeared. Thanks for all your help.

• 3 months later...
FYI, You don't have to fight all of them. Defeat Malak and they all disappear.

Their firepower can be a pain, though. Plus though they are visions they still may occupy the space between you and Malak and you may have to...wait...a few seconds before landing a blow on Malak, which is a pain, too. Plus it just takes one force storm to wipe them all out, so why not do that.

Yup, that certainly helps. My motto of both games: do Korriban last.

That is always what I do, since they are best done at higher levels. But that would e where the leveling system from Oblivion would really help, where the enemies are hard relative to your level. that would create more of a constant combat experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Force Storm/Force Wave seems to have the best effect, you could als try Stasis Field on everyone (might not work on Malak), giving you a few seconds to whip out a couple of Force Storms/Waves, w/e without worrying about the Jedi whelps interferring.

Force Storm/Force Wave seems to have the best effect, you could als try Stasis Field on everyone (might not work on Malak)

Probably won't. I'm a Sentinel with a high Wisdom (~16 without item bonuses by then) and it never works. Nor does Horror; I think he's immune to mind-affecting attacks (would have to check his .utc to be sure, though). Anyway, all the others go out in an instant, and Malak himself is a whimp on his own. Plus if you do Korriban last, odds are you're a couple of levels ahead of him.

Probably won't. I'm a Sentinel with a high Wisdom (~16 without item bonuses by then) and it never works. Nor does Horror; I think he's immune to mind-affecting attacks (would have to check his .utc to be sure, though). Anyway, all the others go out in an instant, and Malak himself is a whimp on his own. Plus if you do Korriban last, odds are you're a couple of levels ahead of him.

Yeah Malak's definitely immune to those, but the others will easily be effected by it (I'm not sure about Bastila though). And I always do the Darkside cave when I've gotten my prestige class, so naturally I pwn everyone :D

Bastila's the same as the others. Only difference is she has a double-bladed saber (which she shouldn't have, by the way ;)).

I thought Bastila had a double-bladed lightsaber throughout KOTOR. Or do you mean on the attack on Revan's flagship?

Archived