Home

Allow jetpacks with no model

daluke

Sounds good to me.

"Too RP" LOL this is star wars - a fantasy genre of the first order and as RP-friendly as any comic books or king arthur or you-name-it. Don't try to be such a tough guy. You make me sad/laugh with that.

Think again. It's always been a shooter, and this role playing and honorz crap is just annoying.

1) I didn't know there were chat bubbles in war. (So get used to someone killing you even if they see it up)

2) It's not about sitting around in meditate and typing for the fun of it. I'll gladly pull out my staff and cut your head off.

3) It's not about playing the movie universe, JA is set a bit into the future after the movies (so realism there doesn't really count as things can/could change).

4) If one was actually "role playing" that would be probably be just as bad, if not worse than 30 minute saber duels.

Ok I guess this is a bad can of worms. :p

I'll stay out of the war over chat bubbles and meditating tyvm, I don't care how people like to play their own games on their own servers. I was just thinking maxstate was being harsh to the guy.

There's unknown history between that guy and me that makes my comment totally okay and funny, but only in our little social circle which you aren't a part of.

:p IRISH BEER PLZ.

<3 Xandy

but srsly diskushn. JP animations kickass - the JP itself doesnt.

Archived