Home

Recruitable Kay - a KotOR Recruitment Mod

Inyri

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I got that error logan reported. Post patch. Made sure I didn't talk to the Jedi Master unless the quest says to do so and so far it hasn't come back yet.

(Sorry, was not feeling well past week and haven't posted anything until now.)

I've gotten this problem, too. But it worked after I talked to the Jedi at the landing pad

(the one who gives Kay the message from her sister). Is there a script that only fires when this condition is met? BTW, love the mod!!

Edit: I also had a problem on another play thru where the master's dialogue choice didn't include the holocron option until I talked to her 3 or 4 times... wierd.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to reinstall Kotor for this!

The only thing I would change (Not because it needs it but because its an idea I liked and asked for a long time ago) is this:

Recruiting the jedi on the endar spire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to see a mod that allows you to recruit the jedi on the endar spire. I could make a simple one, but it would be better if:

1. The jedi collapses after fighting Dark jedi

2. Gets up after you kill sith, then you recruit her by giving her a medpack

3. She is still weak (and can't be healed), so she follows you at a distance avoiding fights until Taris

4. she interacts in the trask/bandon cutscene, says she is to weak to fight so off trask goes to save both your lives (a jedi's life being more important than his after all, and him being such a sweetie-pie)

Then add to this she is too injured to help you on Taris, and is unconsious on a bed, is healed while you train on Dantooine and is then despatched to Tatooine. This way she could be in it from the start. Even before Carth!

But thats just me being selfish. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I have a more precise question, would the mod for Jabba's Palace mess with this mod?

Edit: Never mind, I rearranged some files and re-downloaded this mod, and what ever I did it got it working ^_^ Great mod by the way, Kay is a much better character than Juhani =D

Do skip mods mess with the mod? I have a mod that allows you to skip endar-spire and begin the game as a Jedi.

When i get to tatooine and i 1st see those dark jedi guys i killed them but kay doens't appear, but the Mando appears in the left corner of the gate to desert, and when i talk to him it isnt really chat its more that bubble thing that you get with regular npc's.

I didn't killed Juhani by the way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HELP

it says conversation error when i talk to kay's master when i bring her there.

i dont know what to do now

HELP

EDIT: i figured out you had to do the mandalorian quest first then she will talk to you but it is not necessary cause the quest ends up leading to it anyway.

Edit2: great, now the czerka person wont talk

and the quest is finished

BTW: great mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Umm, what happens if i use the same face for my PC as Kay has?

My current PC could be Kay's twin.

That bothered a little to me too ... what I did is just change the PC head to a blonde caucasian instead of the brunette or brown hair; there wasn't a fully blonde caucasian if I recall right now :D

Now I don't have twin sisters :)

Awesome work as usual Inyri what can I say ... awesome ... :thmbup1:

Archived