Home

New temporary beta release.

JRHockney*

Because he knew you, knew the server was yours and knew approximately when you'd come on from earlier games, not because he was desperate enough to spend hours waiting for you on your server.

hey OJPs volume isnt THAT bad! LOL :p They didnt spend hours waiting and it wasnt JUST for me. They had and have other people they wait for or often get lucky and meet a new guy to train or someone else. Even if that was teh case, other people can do teh same thing while they wait for someone they know at another server. Why fight a bot at your server when you have a server with good ping, theres bots available..and the possibility of people showing up?

Honestly max this is plain logic. I've heard even heard them say it before. If you had ADD and was desperate for food and have fishing suppiles, would you not want a psp to pass teh time? :p LOL ..I love my goofy analogies.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on the system we have here, i think bots are essential for one to learn how to play. I feel that a lot of new players are scared away from the mod because they're always fighting people who are better than them. As a training tool, i think they should be able to perform as well as possible. i.e. different saber styles, etc.

At this point in the mod, bots won't only serve as practice, but also as a way for players (like me) to entertain themselves until actual players show up. So far, the only servers ive been joining is hocks cause i get the best ping there. I figure there's a lot more over in europe, so bots tend to be the only challenge i can find on servers where i have good ping. : p

I think the point is that we just dont have enough players at the moment, and thus the need for bots.

Honestly max this is plain logic. I've heard even heard them say it before. If you had ADD and was desperate for food and have fishing suppiles, would you not want a psp to pass teh time? LOL ..I love my goofy analogies.

I have to disagree, part of fishing is the waiting ;).

Master Hoc's server is the only server I join because it always have some action and i played with bots for longer than i played with humans. :p ever tried clogging the bridge with sentry turrets and wait for someone to show up while slaughtering those bots? I tried. Tried sniping them to death before the sentry got them. Works up your reflex. And

indeed, some dedicated servers run Jedi Master clogged with at least 8 bots, and whenever they are up, there's at least a single human player at any given time playing with them.

Artemis in for the bot improvement.

Are you a part of Fox news?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxWgRY1I_SI

Edit:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/Maxstate/shot0519.jpg

There we go, uploaded. This is the anti-semitism that rut wa jodar is referring to , not to mention the only anti-semitic reference made and it was, as many things on the internet, meant as a joke to show off the tweaked bots on JaSK's OJP servers.

Thanks for ruining my "lulz".

Then I take away your dignity to fap! POGGGGGGGGG!

----------(@)_____(@)-------

--------- / ----------\--------

---------|--O-----O--\-------

---------\-----@-----/-------

----------\---(( ))----/-------

----------|----------- (())

----------|---------|- ||||

-----___|----------|__||||

-----||||-|--------|------

-----||||-|--------|------

-----(())- |-------|------

• 2 weeks later...

with OJP of 0.1.1

im not to sure what are the medium, light and heavy weapons?

I think medium means you can't use offensive force powers while using them, and heavy means you can't use offensive force powers or Absorb force power.

Heavy weapons are

Clone Rifle, Rocket Launcher and T-21

Medium weapons are

Disruptor, flamethrower, bow caster and E-11

light weapons are

Detpack, Thermal detonator and pistol

can anyone confirm this????

with OJP of 0.1.1

im not to sure what are the medium, light and heavy weapons?

I think medium means you can't use offensive force powers while using them, and heavy means you can't use offensive force powers or Absorb force power.

Heavy weapons are

Clone Rifle, Rocket Launcher and T-21

Medium weapons are

Disruptor, flamethrower, bow caster and E-11

light weapons are

Detpack, Thermal detonator and pistol

can anyone confirm this????

Actually there are only really heavy and light for the moment. The heavy weapons are: Clone Rifle, Rocket Launcher and T-21, and disruptor. The light weapons are everything else. The difference is main just force vulnerablity at the moment

ive found very sketchy detail on Saber defense, from what i hear it increases your Bold deflection rate and cheaper to block attack from behind. ?? this is a bit strange cause isnt that what Serosu is for?? and dosent having this Saber defense make light saber styles like Makashi stronger?? as we all know Makashi and Niman have trouble against bolt deflection,,, so it really dosent make sense to have a saber defense...

i suggested to remove light saber defense and make it so all styles have 3 levels. and get their own perks instead...

so in this way we dont have makashi users and Niman users that are incredible good at bolt deflection.. and at the same time their is greater difference between light saber styles. This was my idea along with i think Darth die. Is this idea been thought through? and is their any plans on implementing it?

We should make saber defense into saber deflect. Saber defense sounds something that would be linked more to the general finesse you have with the whole defense process instead of just the defense against projectiles.

That reminds me, hopefully in the future we can add level 2 and 3 for certain styles that won't touch their perks, but simply open up its features; level 1 gets you parry, attack and fake, level 2 gets you riposte, level 3 gets you that style's power attack. That way you can't just buy every style if you want to be good at it, you'll need to fill it up for it to be useful.

We should make saber defense into saber deflect. Saber defense sounds something that would be linked more to the general finesse you have with the whole defense process instead of just the defense against projectiles.

Actually, saber defense also gives more back protection depending on the level you have as well. I added that last summer I think in order to sound a little more like saber defense. We can discuss different names too if you want. :)

Archived