Home

New temporary beta release.

JRHockney*

I have bugged sabers when I downloaded this. Cg_moviesabertype is VERY strange for example 4 is like 5 and i can't find old 4. Does someone have problems like me?

EDIT: I found that files from sfx_sabers are new and..ugly. Give us all sabers back! I tried to replace files but when i launch game there is no UDM's menu and it crashes after a while.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh sorry I forgot about those SFX_sabers :( Those were a batch that I was making for Darthdie but I just kind of gave up, no way I can do anything anywhere near what we have now without code.

They shouldn't actually be used at all, I don't know why they're bugged for you. I think they only affect cg_moviesabertype 4, and if that's what you want back then just copypaste it from your old enhancedstuff.

My apologies, I'll make sure it gets removed in the next version.

Fixed my sig, thank you!

Oh and I don't know whether I want to use the same effect for lightning 1/2 and 3. Lightning 1 and 2 (albeit 1 isn't working) are more like long range shock and awe effect powers while 3 is a short range submission arc.

You can use whatever you want in your own game though so go ahead :p

Here's a new enhancedstuff with the main menu music fixed: (sorry UDM)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dobiiod1rdm

Uh, with respect, the http://ojp.awardspace.com/ site doesn't look like it is ready for prime time yet. Most of the pages are just fillers and I wasn't even given a user account on the site.

Plus, the forum link should link to here rather than a brand new forums.

Also, shouldn't we be posting files to filefront rather than some file dump site? Filefront seems more approprate to me. :)

Guys ive noticed something really terrible. as you know i like to put always run to off.. the problem is that it makes the spectating camera move slower as well.. so i have to hold the run button down to move the spec camera faster which is very straining on my finger.. not to mention the Jet pack moves slower while walking and uses the same amount of fuel... that means i have to hold to run button down while using jetpack and while spectating.. so regrettably i have been forced to turn always run back to on..

Is there a way to fix this?

Of course there is but that seems like an incredibly lowly problem compared to the ones we already have. You could just hold run if you want to go faster, in spectator mode you could also just hold right mouse button and achieve a much greater effect.

I don't see the use in fixing something that isn't broken.

right mouse?? no i use that for Alternate attack.. i have to use the shift key thats near my arrow keys.. it strains my finger.. im sure alot of other people will get hell annoyed about finding out they have to hold the run key while using the Jetpack and while in spectator,, its forcing alot of people to turn always run to On .. which is the problem that most people will face.. until they find out the problem that is.

You don't have to make the changes immidiatley im just saying that its a problem and that in the future perhaps it can be written down and taken care of..

When did i ever say that it "had to be done now" jesus use your head you ape

right mouse?? no i use that for Alternate attack.. i have to use the shift key thats near my arrow keys.. it strains my finger.. im sure alot of other people will get hell annoyed about finding out they have to hold the run key while using the Jetpack and while in spectator,, its forcing alot of people to turn always run to On .. which is the problem that most people will face.. until they find out the problem that is.

You don't have to make the changes immidiatley im just saying that its a problem and that in the future perhaps it can be written down and taken care of..

When did i ever say that it "had to be done now" jesus use your head you ape

You use right mouse button in spectator mode to move around much faster than normal, I don't see the problem with having to hold shift to move faster with a jetpack.

ok thanks... so you are helpful sometimes :)

arg.. but you also have to keep the run button held down when using force speed... meaning you have to hold down the force speed button and the run button at the same time.. just when you though it couldnt get any worse..

so now i have to hold a button down for spectating, using jet pack, and doube the amount of buttons down for Force speed.. seriously theres no way in hell im going to have always run set to On... you can forget about it...

its a shame to cause "fixing" that problem is going to be quite a challenge, meh.

• 2 weeks later...

yer thats a great idea. caps lock

k change subject..Force lighting ive been having some beef with.. I would like the knockdown to happen at the end of the lightning, not instantly at the start. Is that possible. the only time I think lighting should instantly knock down is if your running when your hit by it..

and why isn't there a option for 3rd person guns in the option menu.?

All same means...

It starts off both guns and light saber in first person... meaning every time I start the game both are in First Person.. what i want is the game to start off guns and light saber in third person... its just a hassle to every time start the game in first person and having to change it..

Some people like me prefer to use guns in third person.. and we shouldnt have to be hassled just cause we prefer that.. :(

Archived