Home

[FIN] Crystal Island

Daft Adidas

Part 1

First Adventure

Chapter 1

Two friends

Cory was stumbling around with his oar madly trying to control the boat while Mike scanned for a safe place to get off the boat.

Cory’s long and filthy trousers were stained and his hair soaking wet. His brown hair was now black because of the water and he could hardly see what he was doing. Mike’s short ginger hair and taller outline made him look like the brave one out of the two.

"Cory, that’s goanna be no use, we can’t row in a storm!" Mike shouted at his friend swinging one foot of the boat causing it to go to one side which made Cory slip to that side too.

"Big mistake Mike!" he cried loudly and then they slipped into the freezing cold water.

Mike's head came up first coughing up the water in his mouth. He frantically caught his breath and then he looked around.

“Oh bloody hell where is he? Oh crap, where’s the bag, where’s the bag?" Lucky thing Cory was a good diver. He was already underneath swimming down with speed. He grabbed the heavy bag and swam up with might. His head popped up and Mike sighed.

"Is that, land over there? It don’t look like no desert island, it could be populated!" shouted Mike with curiosity.

Cory squinted; he had water in his eyes. He rubbed it out.

"Looks like it, on the map there was nothing listed here!"

"Well we can’t be that far off track, let’s make for it before we drown and die and who knows what the hell will happen!" was Mike’s loud reply.

Cory and Mike made it as fast as they could inland. Trying to run in the water proved useless to them to they continued to swim instead. Cory was struggling with the bag and Mike began to move on ahead. He gave him a hand as the friend he was and they moved quicker. The waves were crashing down on their backs freezing them more but that didn't stop them one little bit.

Then, at last they found wispy sand under their feet and in between their toes and they could now walk inland. Cory and Mike were too cold and tired to move and slumped on the beach in exhaustion.

"Some fishing trip...” sighed Cory and the two fell asleep on the shore. They were not alone.

Later on in the day a pack of odd goblins found the two boys slumped on the beach sleeping like no end.

"I says we kill em' master, fresh blood and all!"

"No wonder you want to kill these fine fellows, you’re a blood goblin, one of these two would feed you for weeks!" replied the master who was a tall, old and white bearded Goblin.

"Then I'll take one, you can have the other" replied the Goblin licking his lips with hope and pulling a sneer.

"Alright, deal" replied the old goblin stroking his wrinkly lips. "Make his death quick and painless!"

"You know I always do, I'll take the younger one" he said pointing at Cory with a mauled finger.

"This is the largest case of injustice I have ever seen!" cried a female voice from behind. All the goblins including the blood thirsty one backed off. A fairly young a girl around the ages of Cory and Mike stood there looking at them. Her long blonde hair streamed behind her bag as she stood there eyeing the little goblins.

"You’re letting one friend die, and one live!" she complained.

"Ahhh" replied the goblins stepping away from Mike and Cory who were still sleeping on the shore.

"It's... its Rebecca!" one squealed.

"Yeh, do you want me to get Jamie over here to teach you Goblin's a lesson? Beat it!" The Goblin's scattered, even the old bearded one. He was a scheming one.

"Humph" sighed Rebecca walking over to the too.

She kicked Cory and Mike both in the stomach.

"Someone's tired!" she laughed. Cory and Mike both woke up moaning and yawning.

"Who the hell are you?" Mike asked.

Cory as a girly lover he is stepped up with his hand rose.

"Names Cory, I've come from across the sea with my servant Mike here!"

"I’m not your servant!" Mike shouted laughing at the same time.

"Half servant, half friend" sighed Cory. Mike grew red and angry, but he knew it was a joke.

"So, who the hell are you?" Cory asked now frowning.

"Me? Rebecca, I live in the village up here, not to say I’m proud of it but I’m your local live saver, lucky for you Cory boy, I saved your life!"

"Yeh, he would have never woke up" sniggered Mike.

"Shut it" replied Cory hissing. "How the hell did you save my life?"

"Some goblin wanted to eat you!"

"A what?” Ouch! These goblins sound nasty!”

"It’s not ouch or nasty, it would be you dead and eaten!"

Mike fell on the floor laughing.

"I dunno what you’re laughing at, if I had not interrupted. You would have become whitebeard's servant!"

"I’m dreaming!" shouted Mike. "This is all aload of balls!"

The argument continued...

Chapter 2

People of the Village

The fight was pretty pointless. Then they decided to go over to this Rebecca girl's house.

Before anything, someone opened the front door. It was a tall boy a little older than the three of them. He had curly hair, and a friendly face.

"New friends?" he asked smiling.

"Hello brother..." she said with a stern face and hissy voice.

"Sister..." he growled. They both gave each other a mean look and stuck their tongues out at each other.

"Hey you two, what’s your names then?" Jamie asked raising a hand.

"CORY AND MIKE!" blurted out Rebecca rudely.

"We can speak for ourselves!" Cory shouted.

"Well never...” replied Rebecca. Mike laughed at her.

"You have some sense of humour!"

"Wait until you meet Jordan!" Rebecca shouted laughing at the thought.

"Who's he?” replied Cory.

"It's a she, and she is nuts!"

"Sounds like my type" Mike said licking his lips.

"But sounds more like mine" said Cory butting in.

"Mother, make extra bread we have visitors!" Rebecca shouted kindly.

"Oh good" the mother shouted back.

The house was very small, it consisted of a hall, two small bedrooms and a kitchen and lounge jumbled together. It was more like a hut, but only real rich people could afford a proper house.

"Bread? Yummy" replied Mike rubbing his belly.

"Don’t worry Mike, there’s plenty to go round" said Jamie chuckling in his low voice.

The food was laid out. Then Jamie screamed:

"FEAST!" then everyone dived into their food and eat all the crumbs on their plates...

Everyone's belly was full and they had enough for now.

"That was lovely bread! Thank you!"

"Oh it’s a pleasure Cory, your belly’s full?"

"Defiantly!" Suddenly the front door came bursting open with a large kick by some girl with fairly long brown hair and glasses.

"Who has the bread? Give bread I’m hungry!”!"

"We have some left...” said Jamie slowly picking it up. The girl stepped forward grabbed it, shoved it and her mouth and bowed.

"Thank you very much, nice bread bye!"

"Who the flip was that?" asked Mike amused.

"That was... Jordan" said Rebecca laughing herself.

"She took the bread..." moaned Mike in a baby voice.

"Awe pity" replied Cory in a mummy voice.

"Question time" said Rebecca staring at Cory and Mike.

"Fire away" sighed Mike.

"Where did you two come from?"

"We came from Platinum Fields, the other side of the ocean; we got lost on a fishing trip" replied Cory sadly.

"Platinum fields eh? We went there for a holiday" replied Jamie and Rebecca's mother.

"It's alright, gets boring "sighed Mike.

"That is why we went fishing" said Cory making a good point nodding to his friends.

"So, what is this place?" asked Mike.

"This is Crystal Island, the tides and currents make it hard for people to get to us, but you somehow got here" replied Jamie.

"Anything we need to know about our surroundings?" Cory asked ready to hear.

"It's a giant island, lots of goblins, dwarves, giants, wolves and orks. Many mountains, volcanoes earthquakes, tsunamis and hurricanes. Many bad men, wars and everything. It's quite exciting, but living in this village is safe, except if you crash into Jordan..."

"I heard that!" said a voice which sounded like it came from a mile away.

Chapter 3

Enemies

Cory and Mike were exploring this village they had come across with their new friend Jamie. Becca stayed home and helped her mum wash up the dishes and bowls.

"So, is there anything exciting about this place at all?" Mike asked sighing with boredom.

"Err yeah" replied Jamie looking a little nervous.

"What's that then" asked Cory eager to know.

"The mountain trek starts here; it takes you way further into Crystal Island. Me and Becca are going soon, every child is told to go on their own journey. When they feel ready.”

"Coh let's go!" shouted Cory.

"I suppose we could go for the day with them" replied Mike a little weary of the idea.

"And then come back to this boring old place? Look, we're here now and probably will be for the rest of our lives, so let's go... go and have fun on a journey with these two!"

"Good point" replied Mike lightning up a bit and smiling. Both were excited to start this adventure.

"Are you two sure? It's dangerous, you can get attacked!"

"I'll kick em in the nuts" replied Mike raising a fist, then a leg.

"I'm a good fighter” replied Cory blushing.

"Alright, it'd be good to have some company!"

"So you did find some rats to go along with you!" shouted a voice from high above. The three looked up. A tall figure was looming over them, standing on the roof of the church. He jumped, did a flip and landed on the floor in a kneeling position.

"I thought this was going to be a blow over, two on two, but at least we'll have some people we don’t know about to face off against!" shouted the figure who appeared to me smirking. He had a cloak on, but no hood and he had thin brown hair."

"Who the hell is he?" Mike asked angrily.

"That's Leroy, are sworn enemy!" Jamie said deeply.

"Where's that stuck up girl you hang out with then?" Jamie asked trying to sound as nasty as possible.

"Right here!" replied a female voice jumping down beside Leroy.

"Hello Emma!" said Leroy with a smirk.

"Tomorrow, the trail starts and we'll be there to stop you getting to Crystal City!" Emma and Leroy jumped backwards onto the church roof which was an amazing sight and disappeared just like that.

"Why are they so horrible to us?" Cory asked amazed.

"They seem to think we're getting in their way, but really they're getting in ours..." said Jamie a little sadly.

Rebecca had seen the whole scene.

"What a stuck up pair" sighed Rebecca. "We are so going to stop them and their nasty tricks." With that she walked back to the house.

Chapter 4

The adventure begins

That day Mike and Cory were supplied with everything that Jamie and Rebecca could find them.

Cory was fitted with a strong leather belt that would carry all his needs such as, food, water and some daggers and quoits. Quoits are small sharp stars that you throw at people. Cory practiced working on his aim and how to throw it without cutting his hand in the process.

Mike was given a very large cloak. It looked neat. It had a hood that could easily disguise him. It had inside pockets to carry his bow and arrow. He was also practicing with it.

Jamie had a small cutlass as his weapon. It was very sharp, but sometimes he was afraid to use it incase hurt someone. He had to overcome that large fear.

Rebecca had some light machetes. They were also sharp, but she was good with them and was not afraid to use them! She also had a sword.

They all slept outside in a tent that night, just to get used to what their nights would be like on their own.

The following morning they were up early. They walked through the village towards the start of the track. It was steep, and it led up to the vast mountains. Must have been dozens of them. This track led through, around and over the top of them. It was certainly not easy!

Mike couldn't help noticing a figure up high on the tracks. He was also cloaked and gave a sneering look back at them. It was Leroy.

"They're up ahead" hissed Mike quietly.

"Who is" Cory replied.

"Leroy and Emma, let’s all run, we can outsmart them I have a plan!"

"Good" said Rebecca smirking. "Get our revenge on those two!" she chuckled.

They ran up the steep and stony track as fast as they could. Their feet were slipping but Jamie was first to make it up. Rebecca followed. Mike got up. Cory was on the last rock, but being the smallest he could not shove a foot up. So Mike gave him a hand and he got up.

Mike ran forwards, urging everyone to follow. He climbed onto a high rock and saw the two running round a corner of a cliff. He could see a way where he could ambush them.

"They're probably running off to make a trap, well we'll ambush them!"

They all jumped down several rocks at quick speed. Trying not to tumble. Jamie almost did. Then they looked far down and they could see the track ahead of them. Round another corner came the two running.

"Fire!" shouted Mike gallantly. He launched two arrows in different directions. The first came soaring down at impeccable speed at landed just in front of Leroy's foot. He looked up and saw one of Cory's quoits coming at him. He didn't wait for his friend Emma and just ran out of sight. The other arrow from Mike pierced Emma's cloak. She didn't notice but Rebecca made a large whistle and Emma stopped running and looked up towards them.

Cory's second quoit came down but she jumped and it missed tumbling down a rock face. Emma ran off also out of sight.

The team of four jumped down the many rocks onto the small and now cobbled track. Cory picked up one of his quoits and Mike picked up his arrow.

They then moved on, now walking. Suddenly they heard a cracking and smashing sound. A giant boulder came rolling down from the track up ahead. They heard a shout and a scream. It sounded like it came from Leroy and Emma. It probably flattened them.

Then it came rolling towards them at even faster pace.

"Cory, Mike run back down the track, we'll take care of this!" The two did what they were told. When Cory looked over his shoulder the two were just standing in front of it waiting for it to hit them.

What were they up to?

Chapter 5

Powers

The boulder was tumbling closer and closer at ever gaining. Then with a spring of surprise Becca leaped one way and Jamie leaped the other. They hovered in the air. It was crazy. Cory and Mike stopped and turned around to watch. Just when the boulder was almost between them they both shouted:

"Steel Power double!" Jamie and Becca grew a shining silver light. It was enthralling. They were covered in silver armour and they looked alot stronger. They both jumped forward and kicked the boulder. It looked like there was no damage done to it. It just kept on rolling.

Cory and Mike didn't bother running. They were stuck in this weird world ready to be killed sooner or later.

"This is where it ends my friend" shouted Cory a tear tricking down his eye. They felt hot air pressing against them. Suddenly there was a large crack. Then a blast of explosion as tiny sharp rocks pierced Cory and Mike's chests blowing them back with extreme force.

Cory looked up weakly. The boulder was in tiny little shattered rock pieces. Jamie and Becca were running forward in their silver armour.

Jamie grabbed Mike with one hand and pulled him up with no effort. Same with Becca.

"Ahhh" moaned Cory. Mike had a small cut on his chest. However Cory was worse off. A very sharp rock was stuck into his neck. Blood was trickling down his neck.

"Cory this going to hurt" Becca said frowning. She was afraid she would kill him if she just pulled it out.

"Jamie you do it!" she screamed. Jamie stepped forward.

"Sorry Cory, if you die, I didn't mean to kill you" laughed Jamie. Everyone was feeling tense.

Jamie wrapped his fingers round it. Took a breath and pulled.

"AAAAAAAAH!" screamed Cory and he fell to the floor motionless...

Becca screamed and Jamie jumped back in horror with the red stone in his hands as Cory hit the floor with a thud. Mike stared down at him horror struck.

"You bloody git!" he shouted charging at Jamie with everything he had. Jamie didn't want to fight, but he had to teach Mike this was not his fault.

Mike tried to grapple him, but with Jamie in his armour mode he simply pushed him back and shoved him onto the ground.

"This is not Jamie's fault!" Becca shouted.

"If I left it that way he would have died, and died in pain!"

"Yes, so let’s not end up killing each other, we have not even walked two hundred yards and look at the state we're in, and we need to be prepared, what if Leroy and Emma have some weird trap up ahead of us!"

Mike kneeled down and put his ear onto Cory's heart. One beat.... none after that.

"He's actually dead" sighed Mike sniffling.

"No dwelling, the more we dwell the worse it's goanna feel!" Becca shouted turning away from the body.

They turned around without looking at him and walked on. They walked for a mile or so. They made a turn and there was four figures fighting. Two were Leroy and Emma. The other two they did not know. The other two figures were completely cloaked, one tall and one small.

"Why did you roll that boulder at us?" Emma screamed swinging her sword while and the very tall figure blocked it easily.

"It wasn't for you; it was for the pests who were trying to kill you!" All the fighting stopped. Leroy and Emma smirked.

"Right on cue" laughed Leroy evilly.

"Oooh, where did the small one go?" Emma asked smiling fakely.

"He was killed by whoever rolled that boulder!" Jamie shouted raising a fist and going red with anger.

"That would be us" said the tall figure. He had an American accent and was very tall. His partner seemed normal enough but alot smaller compared to his tall shape.

"Trying to kill these two!" the small one said pointing at Leroy and Emma.

"Wait, you have got it the wrong way round! We are inexperienced fighters! I don’t even know them, my two friends here do and they said they were going to stop us from getting to Crystal City! So, we decided to stop them, so they would not ambush anyone else!"

Mike had made a good point and speech.

The two figures stepped back and whispered in low hushed voices.

"Ok, you five, Leroy, Emma, small, tall and girl, fight! We can tell who's on what side by how you fight and your expressions!"

Leroy gasped and his eyes widened.

"We'll have to show no hatred and fight differently" he whispered to Emma cautiously.

"No, kill these three and then kill those two. Fight normally."

"Let battle commence!"

Chapter 6

First Battle

Mike pulled out his arrow and bow ready to fight.

"Back of Mike" said Becca pushing him back slowly. "This is between, me, Jamie and those two scoundrels!" Mike hesitated but took his step back reluctantly.

Becca and Jamie stood forward whipping out their weapons. Becca's sword glinted under the sun and Jamie's cutlass looked sharper than before.

Leroy and Emma stood their motionless and suddenly shouted.

"You have not seen our true power yet! Leroy! Emma! Dark Force!" Suddenly everything went pitch black. A fading white light surrounded Emma and Leroy. Suddenly there cloaks wisped around them and hooded them, shadows covering half of their faces. Their eyes beamed red and they whipped out two long swords. They looked awfully evil. Suddenly the blackness left and the real world returned.

The two mysterious figures stood back.

"Well we know who's on what side then" the smaller one laughed.

"Let's get out of here, whoever wins will find us" smirked the tall one. They disappeared quickly. Nobody even noticed them.

Jamie was full of rage. He took one giant step forward swinging his cutlass hard. It clattered against Leroy’s which made his own shake. Leroy jumped up at great height and came down sword face. Jamie stepped backwards and then swung forwards aiming for Leroy's stomach.

It looked like Leroy was going to be sliced in half but in his mid flight he swung a leg out that kicked Jamie right in the face and he stumbled back holding his jaw.

"Jamie block away the pain or you know what will happen!" Jamie tried to hold it in, but a tear tricked and his silver boy vanished and he was back to his normal mode. Making him the vulnerable one.

"Got you now Jamie! Time to finish you off!" Leroy seemed like he was enjoying this. He loved it. Jamie sprawled against a rock cliff with no arms. Leroy pulled his arm back, about to swing in and kill Jamie when he was kicked in the side by Becca. Leroy fell over in pain.

"Only I kick Jamie!" Then Emma came into action and took a swing at Becca. She ducked with speed. While crouched she picked up Jamie' cutlass.

Now she had two against one. She did have two weapons however.

"Single Steel Power!" screamed Becca with rage. Her left arm seemed to glow extra shiny and it blasted into Emma's face making her fall backwards. She dropped her sword and it tumbled down the cliff to what seemed a bottomless fall. She was hanging onto the edge.

Becca had taken her eye of Leroy and he grabbed her and pushed her to the ground beside Jamie.

"I have both of you where I want you. Emma returned to her normal self and so did Becca.

Leroy focused himself and shouted.

"Dark For- Ahhh!" he screamed and fell onto his side clutching his leg. He returned to his normal mode. A large quoit was in his leg. Mike looked around carefully. He had been staying out of harm’s way. Then he found the saviour. He gasped.

"No one hurts my friends" sneered Cory walking with a limp towards Emma, who as hanging of the cliff, and Leroy on the floor in pain.

Cory waddled over, and stood on Emma's hand. She let go with pain and fell. He watched her fall helplessly screaming. She landed on a small area of rock pointing out on the side of the mountain. She was unconscious.

Leroy jumped up, wincing at the pain. He dived for Cory, but Jamie was up and grabbed him and pushed him. He landed in the area on top of Emma.

"They'll live" sighed Becca disappointed.

Mike stared at Cory mouth open. He turned round and walked on. So did everyone else. They all walked, and they walked on through the mountain track.

It seemed to be twirling up, like a high staircase. It started to get cold, and they could see snow. For a moment they all had a break. They sat on the edge and looked below. Many miles away, was a larger range of mountains.

They looked below again. Many mountains with streamlined rivers and waterfalls came falling down. Them it was a beautiful site. Below, there was a road, down on the ground. A horse and cart rolled boy. It was lovely.

"Aaah!" shouted a voice from over head.

"Dont kill me..."

Chapter 7

A new Member

The four heads looked up. On a rock edge high above, a familiar body was hanging off. Someone tall and cloaked stood over them. It looked like the tall one from earlier.

"Clifton.... why are you doing this?" the female voice screamed.

"Acting all serious now are we Jordan? Thought you was nuts? Well! I’m doing this for your own good! You are so nuts, you would kill yourself our here on your own, and what's worse? What if you died in pain? Dont worry I'll kill you painlessly. This is a favour!"

"You nipple head!" she screamed and kicked him in the balls. Then when she tried to get up she slipped and fell over the rock edge. She came tumbling down and everyone was dumbstruck. Cory was the first to actually think and ran out catching her. She was older than him, which meant heavier than scrawny Cory and he grabbed her.

With the weight, he walked around with loss of balance. Though he fell over, but at least Jordan was unhurt.

"It's you" she said laughing when she got up.

"You’re the bread monster, bread monster!" she said giggling. "You eat the bread I eat!"

She looked at everyone else and pointed at them.

"So did you, and you, and you. Your all bread monsters, just like me. We eat bread. Then she went and hugged everyone.

"Can I join your bread eating group?" she asked smiling happily.

"Oh, we're a group travelling to Crystal City" blundered Mike.

"Same difference silly" she laughed and hit him on the back in a friendly gesture.

"You know" said Becca after they had walked three miles.

"Alot has happened today, and it’s almost dark. Plus, that tall guy you called Clifton, was the same lot that tried to kill Emma, Leroy, me, Jamie and Mike."

"Huh?" mumbled Cory confused.

"You missed alot mate" laughed Mike.

"Oh" muttered Cory.

"Yeh, he never stopped leaving me alone. He's not bread monster. He's a murrrrrrderer!" shouted Jordan with ear popping levels.

Everyone laughed. She defiantly brightened up the group.

"Those two isn’t bad apples. They just think they're right all the time. They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo paranoid about people being bad. They always think everyone is bad. They always think they're doing people favours. And stuff like that" she trailed off.

"THEY ALWAYS THINK THAT!" she screamed randomly. "They need a good kick up the bum, then we tell them they're always wrong, they good people and should be better of themselves! IF ANYONE GETS THAT!" she screamed.

Despite Jordan being funny and random. She made alot of sense. It was just hard to understand.

"So they're just a little paranoid?" Cory asked.

"Yeh" she smiled then looking at the floor for the next ten minutes.

"I’m going to go sleep now bye" she said randomly. She plonked down her bag, pulled out some sheets and fell asleep straight away. The rest took more time to prepare their beds, stayed away from the side of the cliff. If they rolled over, they would fall off.

It was night, and they slept on.

Chapter 8

For three weeks, the group travelled. In those three weeks, it was very quiet and they remained undisturbed or threatened by anyone or anything.

This lasted until one night, when they all agreed they would walk for another ten minutes that they came round the corner and saw a valuable sight.

Many tall buildings rose over the mountains, bustling noises and the sounds of horse’s hooves trotting up and down. They had made it. Crystal City.

"We made it" gasped Becca with a small tear in her eye.

"On our own not to forget" laughed Jordan.

"It's... amazing" said Cory simply amazed.

"PEANUT BUTTTER JELLY TIME!" shouted Jordan crying.

"Oh, I should have been prepared for this" Becca cried. Crystal City sold lovely Peanut butter with Jam. It was the best around.

"She loves it" sighed Jamie. Jordan was running full ahead when she tripped over mysteriously. She rolled over in pain and almost fell off the side of the rock track, with about a 20 foot drop down. That was where the city was.

"Jordan, how did you fall?" Mike asked curiously

"I felt some strong force" she muttered getting up. "Save Peanut Butter Jelly and find mysterious force."

Suddenly a whip of wind lashed across their faces and it made them step back a bit. They walked on further and looked round the corner. There was a giant swirling tornado rushing towards the city with immense speed. When they looked at it, they could hardly look at all because the wind was forcing their eyes shut. They stood on staring. Down in the entrance of the city two figures stood.

"They are there Emma" muttered the male voice.

"Yep, let's leave them to be killed by the twister" cackled Emma.

"After what they did" hissed Leroy maliciously. Both of them laughed, but then turned serious.

"They must not enter the city!" Then both of them loaded their crossbows, steadied them and fired. Cory heard a wispy noise coming from the other direction. Two giant arrows were facing his way. He suddenly ducked and both of them missed, pinning down in the grass.

"Someone's after us!" shouted Cory over the whistling wind.

"Huh?" everybody asked confused. Suddenly a bombardment of about ten arrows came flying at immense speed missing them by inches.

"Defiantly not Bread Monsters!" shouted Jordan pulling an arrow out of her now tangled hair.

"Yeh" said Jamie ducking.

"Come on Leroy, this is pathetic, the winds putting us of course. Let's teach them a lesson they will never forget!"

"It's Emma and Leroy!" screamed Becca angrily. "They're alive!"

They both jumped up and landed down crouching. They pulled out some long golden swords.

"There will be death in the night" laughed Emma. Cory pulled out his small dagger and ran for Emma. She kicked him with speed and he fell over dropping his dagger accidentally. Mike grabbed it and threw it at Emma. It went over her shoulder.

"We are so going to win!" shouted Leroy smiling evilly.

Swords everywhere were clashing. Both sides were equal in swordsman power.

"I’m fed up with this Becca" said Jamie blocking a swing from Leroy.

"You know what to do!"

"Double Silver force!" the two screamed. They jumped into the air and their body’s luminated bright silver. They were now in their stronger forms.

"Looks like its party time" sniggered Leroy.

"Quite so" Emma replied.

"Dark Force!" The world became black like last time, and the bodies were wrapped up in their clothes, eyes red and more powerful... darker.

All blades clashed at one time blasting the four back.

"Let's finish the other two" Leroy said lightening up from a defensive stance.

"Be my guest" Emma laughed kicking Becca in the mouth.

"Bitch!" she screamed angrily. The two girl’s blades engaged.

Leroy turned to Mike and suddenly his pale hand grew and a dark flame appeared in it. He threw it with force and Mike ducked suddenly at the tremendous power. It collided into the rock wall and there was a giant explosion and a crash. The winds became stronger as the tornado edged closer.

When the dusty smoke cleared, there was a giant crater in the rock face and something golden and sparkly was shining.

"Did we just...” gasped Emma.

"Release the Golden Angel?" Leroy said finishing the sentence. Suddenly beams of golden, yellow, orange and red lights blasted up into the sky twirling from one and other and being blown about in the winds. Then they split into two arrows and hit Cory and Mike.

"They chose them!" screamed Becca in delight.

"They must be real good friends" replied Jamie smiling.

The two bodies grew larger and larger becoming golden and strong. Like Becca and Jamie, except stronger and golden.

"Stop this!" screamed Emma panic stricken. "You know what to do!" They pulled out their arrows chanted something and they became flaming black. They pointed them and struck them with force.

A strong wind blew the arrow away from Mike but the other kept on racing and struck Cory in the heart.

"Cory!" shouted Mike as his transformation had completed.

"Does that mean he's dead?" Jamie asked tears beginning to show in his eyes.

"No!" shouted Jordan out of nowhere who had seemed to be out of the action. "Worse!"

"What's worse than death" muttered Jamie silently. They all looked at Cory.

Half his body was golden, the top half was not. They had hit him during the progress. Suddenly a cloak whipped around him. His hair started turning dark blue and the rest of his clothes became dark colours. He was frozen. Not moving.

His skin became pale. When it was finished. He looked like Emma and Leroy. Evil. Suddenly he took a breath and his eyes turned red. He smiled, but not normally. It was more like an evil smirk. Emma stepped forward.

"Hi Cory, look at them lot, look like trouble, wanna kill them?"

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?" Jordan asked getting serious.

"We made him dark but because that golden crap is inside him, it makes him way stronger. Stronger than us, even stronger than Golden boy Mike. And alot stronger than you pathetic siblings. And what's better? He's on our side!"

Cory turned round and looked at them. He then looked at Becca and took a step towards her. He raised his hand, which turned into a fist.

Then she screamed. "Cory! Be yourself! This is sick!"

"Get out of my way girl you’re not the one I want!" He shoved her aside and Mike was standing there in his golden armour. High, mighty and powerful.

"Bring it on Mike" he rumbled in a dark voice.

"What have they done to you" he gasped. The two stared each other down.

PART 2 THE FRIENDSHIP FRENZY

Chapter 9

The White Orb

"Leave them to it" smirked Emma devilishly. "He'll kill them." The two of them transformed back to themselves and ran off back to the city to find the shelter area for the coming tornado.

Cory and Mike stared each other down. Mike was about to strike when Becca pulled him back violently.

"He's your friend, let me fight him." She said plainly but forcefully. Becca stepped forward eyeing Cory cautiously.

"You fool" grumbled Cory in a low rumbling tone. "You are brave to fight me, but foolish."

"Humph" simply replied Becca. "I'm beginning to pity you" she laughed. It was horrible for Mike and Jamie to sit and watch two friends fight.

"Let me at you!" she screamed swinging the sword forward with all her might. Her silver armour glinted and she put all the force she could into this swing. It looked like Cory was going to just die, but inches before being touched he whipped round, ducked and kicked her in the stomach without looking.

Becca was blasted back and her back crashed into rock edge cutting her back severely.

"Nice move" she panted brushing small stones of her back and examining the blood on her fingers. "I wonder how you'll like this!"

Becca ran up to Cory at speed jumped over him and kicked him in the back. He was knocked over face forward. He didn't move.

"Sorry mike, but there is no way I know of to bring him back, it's not nice but---" she was cut off by some breathing. He was now on his knees and hands. There was a small laugh then he burst into a deep chuckle.

"Pathetic!" he said brushing of the large streams of blood from his back. He stood up and turned around. He had a serious look on his face. He raised his hand and a giant wave of black energy blasted into Becca raising her into the air. With such power and speed she rocketed into the skies right at the city, then crashing into the tallest building in Crystal City. She was crushed into a wall, unconscious.

"You could have killed my sister, you, you, you" Jamie said angrily. "Git!" He never normally swore but when he was angry he could not help it.

Mike and Jamie stepped forward. Mike's golden armour glowed in the wind, so did Jamie's silver coating.

Giant breezes of wind were hurling now as the tornado was barley a mile away now.

Mike jumped forward with his bow aiming to whack it across Cory's head. Cory swiftly turned grabbed the bow and snapped it in half with no effort. He pushed Mike onto the floor with one hand looked towards Jamie.

"Maybe you might be able to give me a challenge" Cory laughed sneering at him with an upturned nose.

"I’ll try" Jamie stuttered. He raised his cutlass and took a speedy swing at Cory's head. For a split second Cory looked worried but he tried to duck. The cutlass skimmed across his neck.

Skin trimmed off Cory's neck. He sighed. Then he took a deep breath in. The further he breathed in, the more the blood stopped until there was just cut skin.

"Good move" rumbled Cory. "But not strong enough to actually damage me, so weak I can heal the bleeding" he laughed rolling his eyes.

Then he raised his hand. Jamie raised his eyebrows and gasped but then there was a giant explosion with black clouds everywhere and Jamie was on the floor unconscious.

"Now just you and me mike" rumbled Cory deeply.

"Bring it on" Mike replied raising a fist....

Chapter 10

Battle Continue

"I don’t know if you’re up to it Cory" Mike said eyeing him carefully. "You have not fought golden power! You’re going to danm right die!" Suddenly there was a loud ping, a whistle and then a sharp pain landed in Cory's arm.

"Dang! Who did that?" he roared. He and Mike looked up to the cliffs where those two mysterious figures were standing. The wind make their cloaks flap all over the place.

"Sorry" said the smaller one kindly. "Not for hitting you, but for the mistakes we've made and for jumping into other people’s business, but now we are really fighting for the right side! So your name is Mike is I right?"

"Uh yes" replied Mike slightly confused.

"Well I am Firas" the smaller one said proudly pulling down his cloak.

"And I am Clifton" said the taller one pulling out a sword gallantly.

"Let us weaken him!" Clifton shouted. The two both jumped down from the cliff, which was very high and they both landed in a crouching position.

"They'll kill you!" Mike shouted. "Look at Jamie" he said nodding to the frail body on the floor. "And Becca is crushed into that building up there."

"You under estimate us" smirked Clifton. "Say, where that nutty friend of yours... erm Jordan is!"

"Crikey I don’t know" muttered Mike looking around.

"RIGHT HERE MIKEY BOY! LEMME AT THE TWO FACED FOOL!" she shouted swinging down from nowhere and kicking Cory in the face in a direct hit.

Cory had blood on his lips and an arrow in his arm. He was breathing heavily. Slowly he licked the blood of his lips and pulled the arrow out, then snapping it in half.

"I'll take all three of you on" he said his face lightening up. "Infact, I can kill all of you right now!"

"Your bluffing" Firas laughed. The three warriors stepped forward. Firas quickly jumped up high and came down with a machete that was about to slice into Cory when he grabbed it and swung it round. Which Firas was holding onto. Firas went round and round with speed. No sign of Cory struggling as he had immense strength.

Then he let go and Firas welt flying and smacked the floor, his machete bouncing down making a loud clatter. Firas lay there as the wind brushed across the bruise on his head.

"He's good" he laughed sarcastically at Firas.

"Arrgh" screamed Jordan and Clifton at the same time then they attacked sword first. Cory simply held up his hand and a giant force blew the two of them back sending them on top of Firas.

"Double team" whispered Firas. Firas and Clifton got up. Jordan lay there out of breath, merely watching.

"We are only warming up, here is our best attack!" they shouted together and leapt forward. Cory got down, curled up and less than a second before they were going to slice him a giant black explosion blew them back and they were blasted high into the sky. Then they fell and crumpled on the floor several metres away from Jordan.

"No more interruptions!" screamed Cory at the top of his voice now glowing red and black.

"Fine, now I can kill you" Mike replied grimly.

Mike stepped forward, his golden armour shining like the sun. Then Cory stepped forward looking darker than death.

"Aaah!" the two cried as their swords clashed together. There was a giant rumble like an earthquake and the clashes were ear popping. The hurricane was less than half a mile away now and the wind was almost blinding them.

"They're too powerful!" Clifton shouted from the floor in pain. "It's causing havoc."

"Too right dude!" shouted Jordan making an attempt to climb up but falling back over with the wind.

Cory struck was a quick slice at Mike's arm and the sword scraped down the golden metal like nails down a chalk board.

Both of them were panting. Then Mike burst into rage and fury.

"Golden Wonder!" he cried and golden beams came swivelling towards Cory. Cory looked shocked but made a quick reaction.

"Dark Rage!" A giant wave of black darkness came flowing towards Mikes attack. Then the hurricane blew over everyone and they were shot high sky.

Then just as the two attacks collided the wind came in between and there was a giant explosion of fury. On one side giant beams of golden spurted out and there was an extreme explosion. On the other side darkness streamed over the land and everything went quiet.

Jordan, Clifton, Firas and Jamie broke the silence and thumped on the floor from a height. All of them groaned.

"Where did they go?" Jamie asked. Clifton nodded up the sky and something bright but small fell and landed in a patch of grass. Jamie crawled over and picked it up.

It was a small white orb that sparkled light white. On the bottom something was engraved. Clifton took it from Jamie and read out.

"Here lay Cory and Mike. For here they are sealed and shall stay here until the group of warriors can mend the damage done to the Southern Sector of Crystal Island. Also they will have to deal with the war, but they must choose the right descion and let one go."

"What does that mean?" Jordan asked with a grumble.

"Well once we bring back light to the Southern side of Crystal Island then they will come back" Firas replied. They all looked towards Crystal City and behind. Everything was black where as the other side was blooming.

Everyone went silent. A tear dripped down Jordan's eye.

"Bring them back" whispered Jamie. Suddenly his eyes widened.

"BECCA!"

Chapter 11

Two Goblins

Becca opened her eyes slowly. In front were large buildings and for some reason it was alarmingly windy. She was uncomfortable and then noticed there was blood smothered all over her clothes. Her back hurt.

She looked down and saw the streets below her. They looked very small, which meant she must be very high. She was crushed into the wall of this building, and if she tried to move she could fall. She looked over to where all of her friends had been fighting. Many of them were just standing there but the tall one which she guessed was Jamie was bent down. It looked like he was crying.

"Where’s Cory and Mike" she said to herself in a quiet voice. "I guess this is the end" she sighed. "I'm going to die!"

"Not today girl" said an odd voice. She tried to look up but saw nobody.

"Who's there?" she stammered looking around frantically.

"Look below" it said again. She looked down and there was a young goblin with scruffy hair.

"Just goblins" she sighed angrily remembering how much she hated their kind.

"I am Fazlah and this is my goblin cousin Riko" he said climbing further up.

"Big deal go away" she sighed aiming to kick at them.

"Hey, don’t kick at my brother or he'll fall and die!" Fazlah said shaking a fist trying to look fierce.

"Good" she blurted angrily.

"Well your brother thinks you ARE dead" the one named Riko. Becca's eye widened.

"Really" she muttered. "Sorry" she replied.

"Good, now we save you!" they both said cheerfully. Riko grabbed her left arm, while Fazlah grabbed the other.

The lifted her, so she was standing on the edge.

"Three, two-" Riko was cut off.

"You’re just going to jump!" she shouted furiously.

"Duh" replied Fazlah and they jumped before she could reply. They began to tumble when suddenly instead of falling they sailed and she heard a loud flapping noise.

"What is that noise?" she demanded.

"It’s our wings! We are winged goblins!"

"Oh, that’s lucky!” she shouted with glee. "I'm alive!" she shouted with joy.

"So it seems" laughed Fazlah cheerfully.

They touched down.

"Thank you, when I see my brother and our friends, I want you to join our gang and I promise never to say a bad word about goblins again. No matter how scrawny and annoying they are."

"Ok!" the two shouted and they let her lead the way.

Jamie thumped his fist down on the floor in rage.

"I can't believe those twisted foul mouthed Leroy and Becca did that to Cory! They turned him into a monster! Now because of that my sister is dead or dying!" Jamie cried again. Firas tried to put an arm round him but Jamie quickly shoved him off.

"Now Mike is dead too! I swear to god I'm going to find them two and make them die! DIE IN PAIN!" he roared angrily.

Everyone was huddled around, limped in pain.

"Jamie" said a voice softly. Jamie looked up and saw his sister. She was in a state, ripped hair, all over the place. Cut clothes and blood streaming here and there. However it was her sister oddly standing beside two winged goblins.

"My god!" she shouted running towards her. At first everyone thought they were going to be a big hug but instead he charged at her and knocked her over.

"You bitch! You made me think you were dead! Why didn't you come back? Why are you hanging out with two dirty goblins! What have they done to you! Why the hell, what is your problem Becca!" Jamie then looked at her and she was crying.

"Dunno" she moaned, "Got knocked out."

"We save her" smiled Riko and Fazlah.

Jamie looked at the two.

"I wouldn't believe it" he muttered.

"They did" wept Becca. "Now go away if you hate me so much JAMIE." The two stared at each other and then hugged. Only for a few second and they burst apart.

"EWWWW!" they both shouted and spat at each other.

"I can't believe me, I... eww" stuttered Becca.

"Yuck, yuck I’m infected by the sister!" Jamie shouted. Everyone laughed. After some talking and discussing of what to do next Becca brought something up.

"Seeing Fazlah and Riko saved my life, can they join the group?" Everyone else huddled together and discussed in a hushed tone.

"Alright" said Jamie. "Welcome Fazlah and Riko."

"We will help you fight these two evil ones, Leroy and Emma you call them?"

"Yup" replied Jordan in a big grin. "They're like bread monsters, but more evil" she said nodding seriously.

"Bread monsters?" Riko asked puzzled.

"You'll soon learn" chuckled Clifton.

Everyone was at peace... for now.

Chapter 12

Peanut Butter Jelly

Far away, two other boys began their own journey...

Splint jumped down from the rocky path and landed on his bottom with a thump. He brushed of the stones and stood up.

"Andrew?" he called in a high pitched tone. A tall child walked out of a hut and nodded to Splint.

"Guess this is where we start then" Splint sighed scared and excited at the same time.

"Yeh, we have to stand up to them!" Andrew shouted raising a fist.

"We need to keep hidden away from the Screat spies, and find a group, a large group of something or someone, a species maybe, and build our own army" Splint said determinedly.

Andrew did not reply. They took a step into the underground tunnels of Crystal Island.

"Where does this go again?"

"The Green Fields, there’s a track that goes through it, but full of wild Plant hogs, and some Screat spies" Andrew sighed.

"Well, let’s go" said Splint and they moved on in.....

Back to our gang of adventurers...

The following morning the sun shone brightly and everything seemed peaceful. The group of seven decided to take a tour of what damage had been done by the hurricane.

In some area's it just looked like a dump, nothing much was broken, but trash was all over the place, bins knocked over and in general where some streets used to be well kept, were now dirty and trashed.

Some huts had been blown over but aside that Crystal City looked fine.

"Peanut butter Jelly over here!" called a voice. Jordan's ear twitched. She slowly turned and saw a boy behind a stall that was literally packed with jars of peanut butter jelly. Jordan slowly licked her lips and then ran towards the stall at high speed virtually knocking it over. She grabbed everything on the floor she could find and opened them up spilling it into her mouth.

"Are you going to pay?" the boy asked looking at his crushed stall. Jordan finished licking a jar and looked at him.

"No" she replied blankly and grabbed another jar. The boy grabbed a large plank form behind him and raised it. Jordan licked her lips and looked up. She quickly dodged and the plank smacked down snapping on the ground with a crack.

She grabbed four jars and made a run for it.

"Come on guys, he's a bread monster!" However the boy was fast, around their age and was catching on them.

"He so going to kill me!" screamed Jordan panicking.

"Not to worry, we're not in a hurry!” laughed Riko and Fazlah. They sat on her shoulders, and their little feet grabbed her and they flew up lifting her.

The other five ran round a corner disappeared. The boy from below raised a fist at Jordan who was pointing at him and pulling faces from above.

"You'll pay!" he croaked. Then he ran on in the direction the others had went.

Later on in the day, the five were resting. Jordan came along with Riko and Fazlah by her side.

"That bread monster has been chasing me all the time, so see that cave in the cliffs over there? That's where I’m going!" she panted slowly.

"We are taking her" nodded Fazlah bowing at the same time. She grabbed onto their little feet and she slowly rose, then being taken away into the skies.

"Hmm, we'll have to get there by foot" Jamie said looking at the blisters on his feet.

"Sadly" Firas moaned. "I’m hungry" he groaned. Everyone else rubbed their bellies.

"We'll go hunt for some food" said Rebecca sprouting up.

"We'll catch a rabbit, or some sort of animal, and cook it. I don’t care if any of you are vegetarians, we have to live somehow."

Everyone nodded in agreement and walked on. They headed towards a large forest that seemed to be blooming with gigantic flowers and odd animals here and there.

The boy sniggered. He knew where Jordan was going, and he could get her for stealing his products....

Chapter 13

More Enemies

"Sshh Splint look Screats, Do you want us to get caught?"Andrew whispered, his brown cape flapped in the wind.

Andrew leaned his lanky body over a bush getting his brown hair and small beard dirty and tangled and as he turned to look at Splint who had clean and brushed hair combined with a good looking face.

Three ugly but small rocky creatures opened a door and started to walk past while holding on to their attachable feet and very sharp daggers.

"Well sorry but your cape flapping around like a chimpanzee isn't helping either" replied the arrogant Splint.

"You should stop being so angry, It's a cape not exactly a sound alarm" replied the more calm Andrew.

They tiptoed into a dark endless tunnel filled with only lanterns hanging off the walls and the cold wintery stones lying all around them.

"Not exactly a vacation is it" Andrew complained to Splint who was walking fast while holding his bow and arrow.

"What you say, The Craltens are attacking us in five days" A deep dark voice echoed through the narrow tunnel.

"Yes sir, I'm afraid so but they don't seem to have any attack plan or scheme" a slightly deep but not as deep as the first voice echoed back.

"Nonsense Dreep get that idiot of a king and go prepare our army and make sure that king of yours is included, I hate to say it but that dumb brained fool is strong and will be trouble for those Craltens muhahahaha" The deeper voice replied.

"Andrew this is serious, I've never heard of Craltens before let’s get out of here."

As he moved Splint tripped on an invisible force and tumbled ahead in range of the two creature’s vision.

"Well what do we have here" the deeper voice Shouted.

"Um just your friendly pizza man uh" Splint was cut off as Andrew stepped out into view of the two beasts

Splint's well dressed and fashionable clothes made him stick out like a sore thumb, as he wore black and white trainers that looked like gods shoes compared to what anyone else had stuck to their feet and his red t-shirt and black trousers made Andrew who wore a ragged and torn green shirt and blue ripped jeans look like a tramp even though he wasn't.

In a deep and musty cave JJ could hear the crackling of a fire and peered round the knobbly stone wall. He eyed closer and saw one of the goblins’s who had taken off with that mad girl.

"Too easy" he said to himself laughing very quietly. Out of his pocket he pulled out a sharp dagger that shone golden and orange under the fire light.

Fazlah walked away from the fire holding a roasted marshmallow on a stick.

"Here Jordan" he said handing it to her. Jordan took a nibble and swallowed it.

"Not as hot" she murmured and walked over to the fire and let it burn a bit more.

JJ steadied his hand and quickly jumped round the corner ready to throw it when he was knocked over with force and he stumbled on the ground his dagger clattering on the stone floor.

Chapter 14

JJ, Laster and Dreep

"No one does that to my friend" said Clifton blowing his fist. Jordan looked up and saw the familiar face on the floor as the rest of the gang entered the cave.

"We're here, seems that kid came after the products" Firas said glaring at the boy on the ground. Rebecca walked along and knelt down over the boy her shadow creeping across his face like a wolf.

"Who are you anyway?" she asked with a hint of anger in her voice. The boy was now scared and was trembling.

"My name is Jordan, I sell Peanut Butter Jelly... and your friend stole my products!"

"Copy cat!" Jordan from the cave shouted. "You stole my name you fish!"

"You can call me JJ then" he said looking about the cave. "Now where's my products?"

"We ate them" said Riko rubbing his now heaving stomach.

"Well will you pay?" JJ asked. "There were eight in total."

"Ok" Riko said shuffling in his small dragon skinned bag. "How much?"

"Eight Crystalians" JJ replied with a smirk. Riko pulled out nine.

"Extra for our trouble, want to join the gang?" JJ pondered on this for a while.

"No! You’re a bunch of outlaws! You just go around nicking people's stuff!" JJ shouted about to leave the cave.

"Eh no" Jordan said frowning. "I get out of hand when it comes to peanut butter, sorry. We're out here as travellers, well we were... but now we're out to save Crystal Island as, well... two of our... fir- friend's.. did-- die- ad and it wasn't the- the- their f- f- fault" she said stumbling over her words and bursting into tears.

JJ was shocked and he looked around at the gang of travellers who all had tears in their eyes. He even looked up at the brave Rebecca's eye and she was trying not to show anything but even her face looked depressed and sorrow.

"That happened during the hurricane right" JJ said softly.

Riko and Fazlah nodded at him. Rebecca walked over to Jordan slapping an arm round her friend.

"It's that Leroy and Emma!" Jordan said fiercely after a while. "They... turned Cory... they turned him against us and because of it his innocent soul is dead as well as Mike's!"

"I'm interested in who they are working for" Clifton said standing in the corner with his arms folded in a thinking pose. "They can't just be out there to ruin people's lives on their own, nobody is that low." Everyone nodded.

"One question" JJ said and everyone's head turned to him. "Something happened when they though, there was a big explosion and over here in Crystal City everything went black for a moment and I saw something fall from the sky."

"You mean this?" Jamie said fumbling around in his pouch and pulling out the small white orb that glowed in the cave.

"What is it" JJ asked looking at it with curiosity sparking in his eyes.

"It's them, and once we restore the power to Crystal City, it says they shall return" said Clifton holding it under the light of the fire.

"I will help you" said JJ piping up. "And I'll bring all my good to keep us going, all my Peanut Butter Jelly" he said proudly.

"HOLY BREAD MONSTERS!" shouted Jordan sprouting up and running towards JJ then jumping on him. "You are the best little guy I have ever met, you are super your better than ten pieces of bread with a five thousand pieces of Peanut Butter Jelly spread on. YOU GENEROUS LITTLE MONSTER!" she screamed slapping him and getting up of him.

"You’re cool" she smiled nodding. Everyone laughed.

Far away in a cave... Andrew and Splint meet enemies..

"You disgust me" said one of the creatures. From the shadows a rocky figure walked in front. He was very tall, and was the one with the deepest voice.

"I am Laster" he said with a slight chuckle in his low voice. "And this is my fool of a friend Dreep. We are the Deputies of the one and only King Grazoid.”

"Yeh do you want a pizza or not" sighed Splint trying to keep up the game.

"Quit the pizza thing" Andrew whispered in his ear. Splint pulled himself together and pulled on a nasty stare.

"Bring it on buddy boy, let’s fight!" Dreep then walked into view. He was shorter, but plumper. He did not look as strong but was carrying a rock gun.

"Make this quick Dreep" Laster hissed violently at his partner.

"Fine" replied Dreep in a slow voice and steadied his gun. It was made of pure rock, and fired some large pointy ones as well that could stab you hard.

There was a large popping noise and rock fired towards Splint at speed that whistled like a firework. Splint was about to shoot his arrow, but he quickly ducked as the rock landed on the muddy floor helplessly.

"That was close" Andrew whispered shaking his head. He pulled out a thin dagger that gleamed in the dark and carefully steadied his hand then, then flicking it and it went travelled towards Dreep in a streamlined manner and there was a loud clatter as it chipped against Dreep's stone rock.

"Oh come on we're Screats!" cackled Laster loudly. "You are going to need something stronger than an old thing like that" he laughed maliciously. Andrew smirked and started racking his brains on what to do. He then heard a shout.

"Watch out!" shrieked Splint. He looked up and a rock banged his head. Luckily it didn't come to fast. He rubbed his head and then threw it back with brute force at Dreep who shot it.

"This is pathetic" said Splint angrily.

"Let's finish them with our power, no gun, no throwing fists, legs and force!" Andrew shouted understanding his friend.

The four of them stood there glaring each other down. Dreep dropped his rock heavy gun on the floor which Andrew kicked away.

"I'll take Mr Talkative" Andrew nodded towards Captain Laster. Splint took his eyes upon the rather foolish Dreep and then he ran forward attempting to make a grapple at him. Dreep chuckled dumbly, and picked Splint up and threw him at the wall. Splint crashed into it with a bone cracking pound and fell on the floor rather helpless. He thought he was going to cry....

Chapter 15

Restoring The Island- Part 1

Everyone slept peacefully that night, and woke up in the morning tired and hungry. JJ made a long walk back to Crystal City and came back with his peanut butter. Jordan shared her bread, and everyone got a small slice covered with peanut butter jelly.

After finishing everyone was silent and then Clifton stood up and he looked angry.

"This isn't getting us anywhere!" he shouted looking around at everyone who looked frightened. "We're sitting here eating, when half of Crystal Island is in terror, and the Screats and Craltens are rising! We also need to bring our friends back!"

"The what!" everyone shouted puzzled.

"Screats and Craltens" he sighed. "Across in the Green Field's area the Screats are building an army and they want to take over Crystal Island. The Craltens are the only defence. With their strong captains Dreep and Laster, plus their king Grazoid the Craltens are dead meat without us. And now I have worked it out, Leroy and Emma are on a mission, and that mission is to make sure we don’t interfere that's why we've had so many close scrapes with them!"

"I get it now" Jamie said nodding his head. "Then, we can do two things at the same time... we can make our way to the war, and restore the dark areas of Crystal Island" he said standing up.

"Exactly, by the time we are there, Crystal Island will be blooming again and we'll be out there to take down our enemies!"

"We make a list" Rebecca said grabbing some parchment and an inky pen.

'Jobs to Do' she said while writing it down...

Restore the Dark Areas.

Kill Leroy and Emma.

Defeat the Screats.

Destroy the "Dreep and Laster pair"

Take down King Grazoid.

"That's alot of enemies" Fazlah said scratching his chin.

"Then we go now" Riko said picking up his slingshot.

The group left the cave, and Crystal City behind them and that was when they first stepped into the Dark Area. The parts that was covered by Cory's attack when fighting Mike.

"Here we go" said Clifton holding up the glass white ball.

"What are you doing?" JJ asked as everyone was frowning.

"I read, we hold up the light, and a dark monster will appear. We have to defeat it before this area becomes light again." Everyone readied themselves for what was to appear...

Clifton held up the light and it shone lightly. A dark cloud seemed to drift over and the orb sucked out a black creature that had devilish pointy ears and bright yellow eyes. It was holding a chain, with a black spiked ball attached onto the end that looked heavier than a car. The monster was twice as tall as Clifton, who was the oldest and tallest in the group.

It grumbled loudly, like it was disturbed and then started swinging its chain until it was spinning round and round crashing into the hills and dangerously swinging close to the group.

Fazlah and Riko began to fly, above the chain when the monster swung it at Riko and it almost tore on his wings.

"Slingshot attack!" they both shouted pinging their slingshots at the monsters eyes. It began to lose its balance and the chain and ball was swinging furiously and out of control. Then Clifton jumped up grabbing onto the chain and holding onto it as it spun round and round. He almost slipped off and then was holding on with one hand, the other hand stretching out to Fazlah who was holding a cutlass.

Fazlah reached out and Clifton grabbed it then holding on steadier as he went round and round the monster. Then waiting for the precise second he jumped from the ball and landed on the dark monster's head slashing away as its ears. Then it screeched and Clifton held his hands over his ears and he fell off the head losing balance, and he landed on its mouldy foot. It kicked him off and Clifton landed on the floor with a large bleeding lip.

"Oi you brute!" Firas shouted throwing a dagger up that pierced its eyebrow. Riko and Fazlah were constantly pinging its eye until they began to bleed. Next thing Jordan ran up drawing a giant staff.

"Whoa, you have a staff?" Jamie asked astonished.

"I’m a Mage" she smiled and chanted something. Then blue vapour soared together in a streamlined beam and blasted the monster's stomach and there was a giant popping noise and it took a step back. It grumbled once more. Then she kept doing that. Clifton was still hurt and was unable to battle.

Firas was now hacking at the monster's foot with a sword narrowly dodging its attempts to crush him.

Jamie and Rebecca decided they needed to be in this as well.

"Steel Power Double!" they both called and their body's shone silver and their armour appeared and they looked more gallant than ever.

They ran forward then jumped up together right over one of the swings from the monster and they headed towards the brute's face and both kicked it. At first it looked like it was going to be harmless but then it screeched as silver metal crushed into it and it almost fell backward and it let go of its chain that went soaring away and landed on the ground as dust blew up leaving a giant crater where the ball and chain was left.

"Ok everyone attack full power!" Jamie called. Everyone stood back, the monster was now screaming and angry making a right noise.

Jordan fired an extra powerful blue beam straight up into the sky that twinkled lightly. Then Fazlah and Riko pinged sharp stones from their slingshots that hovered above Jordan's blue beam. Firas threw a shining dagger up that also hovered above the blue beam. Then JJ popped up from nowhere and shouted fiercely.

"Arrgh!" and threw a metal sword in onto the blue beam. The blue beam then came soaring down towards the monster at tremendous speed with everyone's weapons coming towards it as well. Jamie and Rebecca took a deep breath.

"Silver Beam!" giant silver beams erupted from their hands and swooped alongside Jordan's with the sharp weapons and it crushed into the monster and blood blasted into everyone's faces dampening their clothes. The monster made a final screech and the two beams plus weapons shot right through its stomach.

The monster stood there blankly, the giant hole in its stomach with blood covering the whole area and then it popped and vanished a white light shining the whole area. Then the place went pink and white and everything seemed to stop. The light subsided and the area was dark no more.

"We did it" Clifton sighed looking around proud of the team. "One area down, two more to go!"

Chapter 16

Dreaded Flame

"What is this it, ha-ha a weak pizza man" Dreep laughed as Andrew attempted to stab Laster who merely dodged to the left skimming the sword across his hand.

"Ha to this scruff as well, he couldn't hit me while I was in slow motion" Laster chuckled before throwing a boulder at Andrew with extreme might.

Andrew tried again to stab Laster but again dodged and thrust his mighty arms at Andrew picking him up and bowling him behind him into a stone cold wall.

"Andrew you ok?" Splint shouted as he finally aimed successful right into Dreep's side with his sword.

"Ha-ha not even a scratch, you can't hurt me I’m invincible" Dreep laughed as Andrew rose to his feet.

it's not over yet Dreep as he rose to his feet Andrew got out his bow and arrow.

"Okay time to crush you now" Laster laughed as he rose his hands and pummelling Splint to the ground with intense force.

"Ahhh it's over for you" Dreep chuckled next to Laster while Laster kept his hands making critical pressure on Splint.

"Hey rent a rock and Dumb Dino look here" Andrew taunted holding his arrow when he suddenly fired at Laster who still had his back turned to the arrow.

"Hey Laster behind you" Dreep cried out and as Laster turned the arrow made contact with his right boulder like eye.

"Ouch that hurts get it out GET IT OUT!" Laster screeched as he fell back landing almost on Dreep.

"Hey don't land on me idiot" Dreep screamed as he narrowly dodged.

"Shut up and get that one with the arrow dumb rock" Laster cried before running back with half the arrow remaining in his eye socket.

"Okay um bow and arrow guy, try this on for size!"

Dreep ran over to where Splint was lying unconscious on the floor and picked him up throwing him to where Andrew firmly stood with another arrow ready, Dreep rammed his hand into the rocky wall where his hand started to rumble the wall.

"What's going on" Andrew shouted alarmed.

"Behold my transformation" Dreep started "I can change into a harder version where Laster can't ahhh" He finished as the transformation made a bright shine where Dreep now was, rocks began to crumble out the earth and more alarming the fire on the walls came out the lanterns as Dreep absorbed the fire turning slightly bigger and holding a very powerful looking fire axe.

"Great a fire rock monster, anything else" Andrew complained.

"Uh what happened" a weak Splint echoed as he looked behind him "Holy Banana peels what’s that" he gasped suddenly forgetting his pains and dashing aside of Andrew who stood in shock as the smoke cleared completely to reveal a giant flaming red Dreep on fire with a giant fire battle axe and no eyes just the red anger of fire making the room fill with anger and sadness feelings.

"I am now complete, I am uh actually I’ve never done this before oh yes I am Dreaded Flame a completely new Dreep and twice as powerful as Laster in his first form but can't do my cool fire transformation that results in death to any passer but will" he tried to finish.

"SHUT UP!" Andrew and Splint both shouted.

"How dare you silence me I'LL CRUSH YOU" Dreaded flame finished.

"Dreaded Flame" Andrew said under his breath then lifting his head to see the stronger version of Dreep that was flaming hot.

"Make a run for it, get the Green Fields, then we can do more than being cramped in here" Splint whispered in Andrew's ear.

They both sprinted easily passing the chunky Dreaded Flame who tried to thump them with his fists. When it collided with the ground the whole tunnel seemed to shake madly.

Then came Laster, who now looking weak and puny compared to his successor, went for them. He was still quicker, by being smaller but Andrew brushed past him. Splint crashed into him knocking him over and Laster thought fast and tried to grab his feet but he was too slow for Splint.

Dreaded Flame had just came along and was staring dumbly at them running away.

"Get them you over-grown cooker!" Laster bellowed and Flame started running, each footstep sounding like a bomb crashing down and exploding with might.

Splint and Andrew didn't dare stop as they knew their lives depended on it. Then when they thought they were going to fall down in agony, the light at the end of the tunnel came and they rushed out under the sun in the gorgeous world of Green Fields.

"What's all that noise?" screeched a Plant hog. It was tall, female and had long leaves as arms and a large flowery mouth that was slobbering all over Splint and Andrew.

"It's those Screats, one of them is a big fiery version!" Andrew panted pointing at the tunnel. The Plant hog waddled over to the tunnel and soon heard the loud thumping once again and a big flaming version of Dreep charged out looking down at the Plant hog.

"Fire ay?" the Plant hog cackled with a smirk. She took in a deep breath and then rushing out of its mouth was streams of water completely sucking the life out of the fire. Dreaded Flame weakened and then turned into his normal form. The Plant hog now looked just as strong.

Dreep trembled, then grabbed Laster and ran away as fast as his rocky legs could take him.

"Put me down you big ape, we need to fight that little missy!"

"Another time, Laster another!"

Chapter 17

Restoring the Island- Part 2

The gang had been walking for miles now, the blooming area around them was gorgeous to see. Flowers everywhere, fresh air and trees growing and giant fields everywhere. It was a lovely sight, then the further they walked, the worse it got and now they had walked into the next black area.

The group stopped for a break and prepared themselves for what they would fight.

Clifton walked forward and took a deep breath. He held up the crystal globe and it shone brightly. They expected to see another monster but to their shock a boy stood there holding two swords. He was older than them, about fifteen or sixteen. His head was down, he looked motionless and then he looked up and he laughed.

"Who are you?" Jamie asked mustering up the power to speak after this astonishment.

"Corey" he chuckled deeply.

"Cory" everyone gasped.

"No you fool. Corey, not your pig of a friend!"

"You shut up!" said Clifton pointing a finger at him. "We're taking you down!"

"I’m alot tougher than that monster you just thought" he said eyeing Clifton carefully. "It managed to knock you out, maybe you'll die this time!" he cackled maliciously. Clifton went bright red.

"How did you know that!" he spat back. Corey tapped his nose and laughed.

He looked at his two swords that were sharply made and looked brand new, ready to kill.

Clifton ran forward with speed kicking Corey in the face and then swinging his sword at the monster. Corey stumbled back and then ducked from the swing. In his low position he ran at Clifton and knocked him over onto the floor. Clifton rolled over as Corey stuck his sword into the ground where Clifton had just been.

"Impressive" grunted Corey looking a little annoyed now. Rebecca then ran forward about to strike when Clifton glared at her.

"Let me fight this one" he said standing up wearily. He raised his sword and chanted something.

"Stone Power!" The ground erupted and ripped into many pieces and stones rose up in front of him. Clifton was then wrapped up in a stone suit then holding a stone shield and his sword looked now sharper and more powerful. He nodded and the stones blasted forward crashing into Corey's chest.

"Uh!" she shouted blood splattering from his chest and he fell backwards smacking his head on the ground in pain. He winced and spat on the ground in disgust. "I thought you would be easier to take down" he spluttered.

Clifton smiled to himself as he looked at his most powerful form,

"Whoa! Clifton has a super form like us?" Jamie asked admiring the stone suit.

"Yes, I have stone power too" replied Firas smiling. "Most people do, they just need to have enough power and rage to release it."

Jamie looked around at the team. He wondered what their powers could be. In pairs though..

He knew his and Becca's was Silver, Mike and Cory's Gold, Firas and Clifton Stone. Jordan was a Mage. What were Riko, Fazlah and JJ's? Jamie had a rough guess that JJ would be paired with Jordan, but what about Riko and Fazlah? He looked up and Clifton and Corey's blades had clashed.

Clifton kicked him backwards. Corey stayed on balance and made a giant horizontal swing. Clifton bent down, grabbed Corey by the legs and picked him up. With his sheer stone force he threw him against a rock and there was a crack as his spine broke...

The world purified around them and it began to bloom again.....

Chapter 18

The New War

"Ha-ha bye Laster or should I say degraded cooker" Andrew mocked as Dreep carried Laster away.

"Mark my words you two better not cross me again or I’ll make you scrub my feet with your tongues" Laster screeched back.

Andrew and Splint ran off crossing Mount Rage and crossed a river with small stepping stones till they reached their sides. Mount Rage loomed over the giant Green fields. They did not know it, but this was king Grazoid’s home.

"Finally safe from those stupid rock heads" Splint sighed as he took off his red shirt and washed it in the river along with his brand new trainers that were torn to pieces with toes sticking out.

"We must not rest, we have to get to base before they decide to attack the Craltens" Andrew complained even though his feet felt worse than jelly.

"You're right we better get a move on then" Splint finished swiftly putting on his soaking wet t-shirt.

They made a run for it and decided to head for the Craltens base to warn them off the upcoming danger surrounding the once peaceful world.

"What is that!" Andrew shouted stopping before an oak tree.

They hid behind the tree as two small orc creatures half the size of Dreep walked by.

"I've had enough of any of those Screats" Splint moaned.

He shot out from behind the tree and sliced both orc monsters to pieces leaving two motionless heaps of dead bodies lying on the ground seeping green blood.

"Ahhh Splint I’ve never seen green blooded Screats, OHNO you killed a Cralten in disguise you idiot!" Andrew shouted alarming the whole camp.

"What!!! I did, no way" Splint looked horrified.

They ran off and decided to hide behind a bush again introducing Andrew's beard and hair to dirt.

"I hate hiding behind bushes they catch on me and it hurts" Andrew whispered pulling the parts of the bush out his beard.

"If you complain about that then if you were the one that super cooker tried flattening you'd be famous for moaning" Splint eyed Andrew before looking to where the two dead Craltens lay.

"No worries there Splint ,Craltens can reheal themselves I checked them when you hid, Craltens have amazing hidden power that can revive themselves along as they aren't damaged too badly.

The bodies on the floor were glowing and as they shined a light blue colour the bodies began to levitate themselves and in a bright flash they were healed.

"Let's get out of here before they spot us" Splint sighed.

"Never mind them look over there!" Andrew shouted horrified pointing in another direction.

A army of Screats were making their way up but as Andrew and Splint looked closer they noticed five shadows hiding close by just as the army got to the hidden fives hideout, the shadows flew out and the Screats began to screech and growl as swords clashed and roars trembled the earth.

"What do we do now" Splint looked at Andrew with a worried expression.

Chapter 19

Friends Return

Walking on in the second area they soon came to the darkness again.

"What do we fight this time Clift?" Jamie asked now extremely worried. "This last monster must be really tough."

Clifton once again held up the white orb, instead of glowing and sucking whatever was to come out of it, it shattered into tiny pieces blasting the whole team back with force. Then popping out of nowhere two dark bodies lay there. One stood up, with a dark cloak covering him. The face was quickly recognised by everyone. It was Cory. Then the second boy had ginger hair and was much taller. This was Mike.

"Cory, Mike!" everyone screamed. They were running towards them with open arms but Mike raised a hand and blasted them back with a dark force.

"What's your deal?" JJ asked confused. Something stuttered out of Cory and Mike's voice in a deep and terrifying tone.

"We are your final task, defeat us and Crystal Island shall be in peace once again, Cory and Mike will also return to their true forms, and return to this world once again." Everyone looked confused.

"That’s it!" Firas shouted raising a finger. "They are evil! They are the final task, we beat them, the area is restored and they return normally!" Everyone gulped.

"We... can’t beat them" Jordan said slowly.

"Yeh give up now then!" Rebecca shouted sarcastically. They all agreed to take on their possessed old friends.

"You under estimate us! Mike cackled evilly. He flipped forward using his standard but usually one shot death side swing. Jamie stood there and blocked it with no effort.

"What!" Mike shouted in utter shock.

"We got better" laughed Jamie proudly.. "You think we did nothing while we were away? Watch this!" he shouted kicking Mike in the face, jumping over him and grabbing his arms tossing him into the air. Mike landed with a thump holding onto his sword.

"Impressive" laughed Cory eyeing Jamie. Then the whole teamed charged towards them with force.

Cory jumped up high grabbing his belt and swinging his quoits all over the place in fury. The skilled team thought fast and blocked them as they shattered over their swords.

Rebecca pulled out her machete and swung at Cory, he jumped over it and kicked her face. She got angry and tugged at his ear and swung him onto the floor.

She put a foot on him, Cory was trapped and could not move. Mike was blocking every single attack that hit him, then Clifton rammed him and he stumbled over the whole team surrounding him.

"We got you" Clifton said panting dangerously.

"What do we do? Kill them?" she asked not sure if there was the right thing. They waited for something to happen, but nothing did.

"I guess we do, maybe then their true forms will come" Firas said. Rebecca looked down at the merciless looking Cory.

"Sorry if this is the wrong thing" she said looking up the skies and she sunk the sword into her heart. Then Clifton sunk his sword into Mikes and bright light erupted into the skies lighting the whole of Crystal Island.

There laying sleepily was Mike and Cory in their normal clothes. Tears trickled down everyone’s faces.

"I knew we'd bring them back" Jordan said with a smile on her face. Cory and Mike rolled over and looked up at the team. “Bread Monsters return!”

"We're a little.... eke err sleepy, thanks for bringing us back... I solo tired" mumbled Cory with a small grin on his face. The team laughed. Clifton grabbed Cory and carried him over his shoulder and Jamie did the same with Mike... they kept on walking and walking through the fully restored Crystal Island...

TWO DAYS LATER:

Two figures were blocking the path, dark cloaks blowing in the wind and heads unseen they were not easily recognised. Then one looked up with an evil grin across her face. It was unmistakably Leroy and Emma. Cory and Mike stood forward.

"We are taking you down!" Cory shouted staring at her with wide eyes.

"Yeh, we'll trash them!" Firas shouted raising a fist.

"No" said Mike quietly with his eyes closed. "This is something me and Cory must do, you guys go off to the war, and they’ll be meeting very soon."

The team nodded and left the area with the four staring each other down, who would strike first?

Half an hour later:

The whole team stood their blankly as the Craltens charged from one side, and the rocky Screats came running down the mountains. Then two shadows came running to them. They were both about thirteen.

"Who are they?"

Chapter 20

The duet meets the gang

"Get those Screats!" Splint said raising his bow and arrow, his sharpest type and aimed it carefully. Then he let go and the bow's horsehair's rattled to hard vibrating in Splint's hands. The arrows shot fast and straight and it shot right through a young Screats head and the rock crumbled from the force and the Screat fell to the floor dead for sure.

"Hey! It's those two boys!" shouted the other four. "Split up, you take boys!" said the Screat leader pointing at one of them. "I and you take Craltens, and you two take those five oddballs, apparently they're against the war!"

Andrew and Splint laughed as the scrawny Screat ran at them with power. Andrew kicked it over and cut it in half with his sword rocks flying everywhere.

"Whoa!" shouted Splint stopping in his tracks as he heard the sound of footsteps from everywhere. Andrew gasped in amazement.

The two looked up at the mighty Mount Rage. It towered over everything, its shadowy figure blocking out the sun. What was more amazing was hundreds of rocky Screats, Infact the whole army were marching down equipped with their rock guns and then began firing to something in the distance.

Then across the Green Fields marched the Craltens. They were similar to orcs. Their faces were brute ugly, skin over lapping skin and covered with wrinkles. Their best weapons were crossbows and now began firing with force at the Screats.

Bang smack in the middle was five humans. One was tall with curly hair and was shining in silver armour. Another one stood beside him, she was a girl and her long blonde hair tumbled behind her. She was also wearing bright silver armour. Then two more shadowy figures stood, one far taller than the other.

Then another girl with brown hair and glasses stood with two swords in her hands. They were trying to avoid the crossfire’s and joined in with The Craltens. Despite being the ugly side, they were fighting to save Crystal Island.

Then two Goblin's flapped over with slingshots and started firing at the Screats with effort as they came running from the Mountain.

One smaller child who was screaming in a high pitched voice was hacking away at Screat after Screat.

Splint and Andrew ran over and the team looked at them.

"Your here to help? You want to save Crystal Island right?" the tall shadowy one asked.

"Yes!" the two shouted in sync.

"Ok, I am Jamie!" he shouted gallantly.

"I am Rebecca, his sister!"

"I am Clifton, and this is my great friend Firas!" the shadowy one said.

"I am Jordan!" shouted the brown haired one with glasses raising a fist. “A bread monster!”

"I am Fazlah, this is my cool cousin Riko!" said the smallest winged goblin pointing to his cousin Riko.

"I am Jordan, but you can call me JJ!" he shouted hacking at an opposing Screat.

"We are out to save Crystal Island! Join the team!" they shouted together.

"Sure!" Andrew and Splint replied and the war began..

Chapter 21

Raging War

"Let's do this" Andrew shouted raising a silver sword.

"Alright Andrew let’s do this" Splint nervously replied holding a bronze sword.

Andrew starts off by hacking his way through the smallest and at the front of the army of Screats easily slicing their heads as he went along while Splint uses a more ruthless way using the bronze sword to cutting through their heads cutting them in two.

Jamie kicks and stabs the taller ones with his sword along with Clifton who pushed the weaker Screats down and slashes the bigger Screats into pieces.

Fazlah and Riko flew into the air with their strong wings and shot their swords and pierced the head of many Screats.

While Rebecca doing an aggressive slash at some strong Screats that threw her back but she only got up and slashed through them like a paper shredder.

Lastly the two Jordan’s were back to back slashing at whoever came in their distance.

"Alright we're doing pretty well for an army of them" Splint mocked as he split a weak Screat in half with his battle damaged sword.

"Uh there are too many left to gloat about Splint" Riko shouted as he narrowly dodged a pick axe thrown by a massive Screat.

"Riko stay back I’ll teach him a lesson" Fazlah finished as he circled the Screat making it dizzy then kicking it in the face making the massive Screat crush several of its allies while Riko then sliced the big Screats neck which spewed red blood.

Meanwhile the Craltens were getting ready to attack when they head the screech of many Screats and the leader of the Craltens rose to his feet and ordered them all to attack the invaders.

The Craltens shot out of their training areas and houses and ran straight towards the fight as the team continued to fight, Craltens met Screats as the battle against the Screats was now really a war.

"We won't give up" Jamie muttered to his team as he slashed and sliced at Screats.

Suddenly the sky went red and the whole war had stopped as everyone from the rock beastlike Screats to the slimy orc like Craltens stared into the sky.

"What's happening" Rebecca shouted as all the Craltens started to retreat to their base and the Screats were running back to the Mount Rage.

Flashing erupted the sky and then the sky opened up and the whole island was covered in darkness.

"Why is it so dark" JJ asked to Jordan who uttered slowly "This is no bread monster far from it.”

"Team prepare yourselves" Clifton shouted as a shockwave brushed past them knocking them all over except Fazlah and Riko who managed to dodge it by flying but seconds later were shot down by some invisible force.

"Garr friend or foe" JJ shouted knowing it couldn't be a friend.

"Transform, Golden Power Double!" Cory and Mike shouted in complete rage. A golden light whizzed down from the sky striking them with force. Gold light emitted from their bodies and there they appeared in the golden form.

"Dark Force Double!" Emma and Leroy hissed. A white light appeared round them, slowly getting bigger and then it flashed many times. The dark cloaks wisped round their bodies like a snake until they were more evil than before.

Cory grabbed his golden sword and swung it out holding it with one hand, the other hand raised as a fist. Mike pulled out his golden haired bow and placed the equally shining bow on it, ready to shoot.

Chapter 22

Fight for Revenge

Mike then let go and the arrow fired streamlined going on target with Leroy's face. Seconds before hitting him he raised his sword and it bounced off triggering the arrow back the way it came. The arrow skimmed across Mike's hair and after that moment Cory ran forward his sword ready to come down upon Emma. She dodged and flung her foot out in front of his legs. Cory fell down his metal body crashing onto the ground but he quickly got up and Emma swung her sword. Cory grabbed it with his hand stopping the swing and he ripped the sword out of her hands and flung it like a boomerang towards Leroy.

Mike kicked Leroy in the stomach, holding his foot there one second too long as Leroy grabbed it and swung Mike round until he crashed into the wall.

"Uh!" he shouted as his back shuddered from the impact. He quickly got back up, charged with his head down and head butted Leroy in the stomach. Leroy gasped and the wind was knocked out of him. He scrambled around on the floor trying to catch his breath frantically.

Mike raised his heavy foot and it collided into Leroy's face and the blood splashed out. Cory grabbed Emma by her hair and began pulling.

"Ah you little crap!" she screamed highly and grabbed his ear and began pulling twice as hard. Mike ran forward and rammed Emma. She was knocked, and because Cory was holding to her hair it ripped and a giant chunk fell out. She sat there sobbing holding onto her ruined hair. She stopped crying and began laughing. Leroy caught his breath and did the same. Cory and Mike stood infuriated.

"Let's do it, they don’t have the power to, and we'll wipe them!" Cory and Mike's eyes widened and both began to tremble and worry. Emma stood up and Leroy stood beside her.

"Dark Forces! UNITE!" they both screamed. Cory and Mike were both knocked over by an extreme force of wind and a black tornado high as a skyscraper began tumbling towards Emma and Leroy. They were scooped up, circling high into the red sky. That was when Cory and Mike noticed. Why was the sky red? What was happening, the source of the red came from where the others had gone. Then there was a black explosion and instead of two figures landing, one did.

This one was broader. His or her head hung down and hanging over them was a blue and black cloak. He/she looked up, one eye was blue and was one brown. The lips were thin as string and the purity of the face was easily recognised as Leroy's. However the hair belonged to Emma.

"Are they... one?" Mike stuttered blinking his eyes.

"I am Emroy" the voice said a mix between the two. "This is something, only the most controlled and clever of people can do. It's where two people, with the same super transformation unite into one person temporarily, to knock the other out. This transformation, is not twice as powerful, but four times as powerful.”

Cory and Mike stepped back in fright. The more they stared, the stronger it looked.

"If only we could do that" Cory whispered to Mike jealous.

Emroy then began to ran at an amazing speed swinging out a giant cutlass almost taller than their self and crashing it down into the ground. Cory and Mike dived to the side and the cutlass was stuck in the ground. Then Emroy bent over holding its neck.

"Ahhhhhhh!" they moaned bending down further. "Ahhhhhhh, its hurts.... so much, AIYAH!" they shouted falling over and rolling about in pain.

"I... we can't handle the force, we are..... not strong enough to control this power.... it's too much!" they screamed falling down. There was a black explosion and Leroy and Emma returned to their normal selves. Looking at Cory and Mike, they ran far away. Never to return to bother them again... not for a while.

Chapter 23

Splint vs. Dreaded Flame

The sky was rumbling now and the Mountain began shaking.

"I think it's going to be an Eruption!" shouted Jamie now trembling. Then there was a roar deeper than Laster's evil laugh.

"You pathetic Screats! You’re all wasted! Can't defeat a bunch of kids!" There was another rumble and a giant explosion seemed to erupt vertically onto the Screats and rocks blasted everywhere.

"And for putting up such a good fight, I'll kill all you Craltens too!" Then another bomb like explosion crushed the slimy Craltens.

"You just killed two species, you wiped them all out!" shouted Clifton angrily.

"Not all" came the dark reply. "I have Laster and Dreep!" he cackled evilly. "Kill them, and if you beat them you can fight me!"

Laster then seemed to appear in front of them, with Dreep landing by his side. The whole team took a step forward ready to fight when Andrew spoke:

"We will take them, you go for Grazoid, and we’ll come as back up once we're done with these loonies!"

The rest of team nodded reluctantly and ran for the giant mountain where Grazoid lived.

"So, you come to battle us once again?" sneered Laster sheathing his sword as it glinted under the red hot sun of Crystal Island. Dreep, full of anger began to grow grandly. Muscles began growing in his arms and legs and orange hairs grew wide on his back, his top ripping and the area becoming increasingly hot. Then the fire sprouted from his back and once again Dreep had transformed to his stronger form, Dreaded Flame.

"I'll take smart guy!" shouted Andrew running towards Laster. Splint grimaced watching his friend run off. He looked up at the red hot figure.

Splint ran at it, with full power his sword ready. Splint jumped and kicked Dreaded Flame his trainer burning a little.

Splint jumped back and Dreaded Flame roared angrily. He became larger by at least a metre.

"God" mumbled Splint. "If he keeps getting stronger how do I win?" Then an idea popped into my head. "That's it! If he keeps getting stronger!"

He kept dodging some giant fists slamming down from Dreaded Flame. Occasionally fire would blow from his mouth at Splint who would roll away from the fire. Flame kept growing and growing, then when he was bigger than Grazoid probably, it was then he tumbled. Splint ran the other direction and Flame smashed the ground killing himself, causing a giant earthquake if the impact of his flaming body to the ground.

Chapter 24

Laster’s Turn

"Splint watch out" Andrew cried as he started sprinting towards Splint.

"No problem Andrew I got it" Splint turned to Andrew

Suddenly the dead Dreep started to cough and just as he died he groaned:

"Laster avenge me and......." He stopped as he choked on a massive fireball that shot out his mouth and headed for Splint.

Splint stood scared stiff and the fireball turned at him but Andrew jumped in pushing Splint away then rolling away himself as the exact spot where Splint had been standing was now a really big crater burning madly.

"Ahhh thanks" Splint confessed holding his hand behind his head.

"Are you two quite done yet" a deep voice echoed behind them.

"Huh oh yeah we need to finish off Laster" Splint mocked the rocky figure.

"No Splint leave him to me" Andrew interrupted standing in front of Laster's view.

"Ha-ha you got guts for a loser" The rock creature shouted back.

Andrew grappled his sword that was shining silver in the sky and swung for Laster but being smaller he was faster and narrowly dodged the attack.

"Ha-ha you think I’m as slow as Dreep you idiots" Laster roared before punching Andrew in the back sending him back into a rock pile.

Andrew shook the dirt off him after using his sword to deflect the attack at the right time but still hurt from the impact but he carried on and aimed right for Laster’s head and slashed vigorously but resulted in no damage.

Laster tried to punch Andrew but he dodged about an inch and slashed his sword into Laster’s chest but the rocky figure suddenly absorbed the sword and in his hand appeared a red rock sword on fire.

"And Dreep couldn't absorb any weapon could he" Laster laughed evilly as he slashed at Andrew who just stood there dumbstruck.

"Andrew get out of there" Splint cried but Andrew didn't respond.

"ANDREW" Splint shouted and as Laster hit, Andrew jumped and landed on Laster's

sword then kicked Laster in the head but ended up with a sore foot.

"Wait that’s it" Andrew thought to himself "If he absorbs anything then can he absorb this" he finished.

"Laster you dumb rock monkey catch me" Andrew taunted as he began to run.

"I’ll show you rock monkey" he roared as he chased after Andrew and gaining.

"I'll crush you into bits" he again roared.

"Save it for when you do" Andrew sarcastically replied.

Laster chased Andrew around and as he almost caught Andrew he took a swipe and missed while Andrew jumped into a back flip on Laster’s back then pummelled at everything he had into Laster’s back.

"Heh not going to work" Laster shouted mockingly.

"But this will" Splint jumped into the air and shot two arrows directly into Laster’s mouth painfully hurting him.

"Ahhh the..at hurts" Laster screeched alarmingly.

Splint landed while Andrew leaped up and kicked straight at the arrows stuck in Laster’s mouth.

"Yeah but kicking them in so you absorb them and heehaw jab your insides” Andrew chuckled as Laster choked.

"Oooow” Laster fell to the ground dead as he bled inside to death.

Andrew kicks the rocky body to the end of a cliff and shoves him off. "That should kill him" He laughs. The tall rocky body of Laster tumbled of the end of a cliff where he splashed into the water, the body drowning.

Chapter 25

King Grazoid

Splint and Andrew looked up at the red and orange sky.

"How did Grazoid do that" Splint mumbled looking up at the sky which was clearly the wrong colour. "It's freaky."

They ran towards the Mountain in a desperate panic. Scrambling down a dark and deep hole they slid down the back of their shirts ripping dangerously so it cut their backs and drops of blood dripped down gently.

They landed with a thump in dirt and a giant foot was in front of them. Andrew wretched. It was rigidly cut and green. It smelled of a dump and Andrew and Splint stared up. The long legs were hairy, each hair almost a metre long and smelling of boiled sweat. Then, he wore ridiculously short shorts that looked like they should have been chucked out ten years ago.

Then, there was a hideous overcoat with nothing under it apart from his giant hairy chest. Then looking up was the terrifying face of King Grazoid. Blood was dripping down his face and the sags under his eyes dropped crazily. He had a short stubbly beard that was tangled with arrows and other piece of dirty objects. He had thick eyebrows that looked like the size of a snake. He was so tall, he was bending down and his head would crush through the top of the mountain.

Splint and Andrew looked around them wildly. Everyone was panting and coughing, or standing weakly.

"What are you all doing? Is this your best try? We just owned big boy Dreep and cocky boy Laster! Show your true forms!"

Everyone nodded.

"Some of have not showed our mega forms though" JJ panted dodging a punch from Grazoid's car-sized hand.

"Make it come from your heart!" shouted Andrew taking a deep breath. "I wonder what I am" he murmured. He held his body, and thought deeply reminding himself of the anger he felt towards Grazoid. Then he began shining and some words blasted out of his mouth of its own accord.

"Water Warrior!" he cried instinctively. Then Splint shouted the same thing and the area began flashing blue. Blue cloaks wrapped around them in a twisting form. Then the two realised they had water powers. Blasting out of their hands came water, and using their legs water could appear and they could surf across it.

"Wow!" everyone gasped amazed.

"Here I go" said JJ quietly. The world flashed purple and a staff appeared in his hand.

"Awesome, I'm a magician!" he shouted pleased.

"Cool, I'm a Mage!" Jordan shouted sticking a thumbs up.

"This all makes sense!" shouted Clifton. "We're in pairs, Me and Firas are rock power, the two Jordan's are magical, Jamie and Rebecca are Silver, Fazlah and Riko still need to be discovered, Andrew and Splint are water... plus Cory and Mike are Golden. say where are they?”

"Just on time guys!" they shouted in their golden form. Everyone cheered, but was quickly interrupted.

"All of you shut up! Turn into your stupid super forms and fight me instead of talking like cowards!" The mountain seemed to shake at his words. Rebecca and Jamie grew their silver light, Clifton and Firas became their rocky forms, Jordan became her Mage, and then Fazlah and Riko stood there helpless.

"Let’s try cousin!" Riko squeaked. Then they began to grow, and grow until they were giant winged goblins that came to almost have of Grazoid's size.

"Whoa!" everyone shouted in utter surprise.

"Good, now all of you take me on!!" he roared crushing a fist towards the goblin Riko. Riko folded his wings over his face and the fist ricocheted of them.

"Nice defence!" JJ shouted up. He wasn't looking and that was when a foot came down and kicked him with power. There was a crack, and everything seemed to go slow. He tumbled helplessly and there was another deep crack as his head twisted behind and he landed on his back motionless.

"You killed him git!" Mike shouted flying up and throwing golden beams at Grazoid's face. He moaned slowly with the pain and flung a flimsy arm at Mike who dodged back quickly. Cory came up beside him.

"Now together!" Cory and Mike shouted. Riko and Fazlah flew up and grappled Grazoid’s arms stopping him from using them at all. Clifton and Firas began throwing extremely heavy rocks at his legs which began to bleed and he began to tremble.

"Get off me, I am king!" he roared evilly. So he couldn't speak, Andrew and Splint began powering water into his mouth and he had difficulty breathing. Rebecca and Jamie flew up beside Cory and Mike. Grazoid was frantically trying to break free. Then Jordan fired a magical beam into his stomach and blood poured out like a river.

"Let's finish him!" Cory shouted. The four held hands, and blasted their golden and silver beams all over his body, the rest let go off him and he tumbled crashing down into the floor like a helpless doll, now dead. The giant body lay there, in a crumpled heap. The thing they had set out to do, they had achieved.

"We did it..." panted Mike bravely. Everyone transformed back to normal forms..

Chapters 26

Going home

Cory and Mike sat on the edge of the high mountain with their legs swinging freely of the edge.

"I don’t like this..." Cory said looking at the sky with a worried face. "The sky is red" he mumbled.

"Weird isn't it. You probably farted and caused global warming...."

"Nah, muster been you" laughed Cory but still worried. "When are they going to get here?" he complained. Mike was about see but both noticed a gang of figures walking this way. Cory counted up and noticed one was missing.

"They have lost someone!" panicked Cory jumping to his feet.

"No way!" shouted Mike rising to his feet as well. The two friends rushed down the tall mountain and running down the dirt track they came across their friends.

They soon noticed the one missing was JJ.

"What happened to him" was the first thing Mike said.

"Got killed by Grazoid" Rebecca replied weakly.

"So, you defeated him?" Cory asked anxiously.

"Of course" Firas smiled. "We all showed our super forms. How did you get on with Leroy and Emma?"

"Now here is a story to tell" laughed Mike. The gang sat down and Mike and Cory told the story.

"Emroy?" Clifton asked after a while. "I didn't know combining was possible these days, I guess they just were not powerful enough."

"Yep" replied Mike.

The team looked up the sky. It was still that deep red.

"Do you know how that happened?" Cory asked still worried about the matter.

"Yes, Grazoid destroyed the Craltens and Screats before Andrew and Splint took Laster and Dreep. What a mouthful" chuckled Jamie.

"How does that affect the sky?" Mike asked frowning.

"I have no idea, but it was some giant attack he used."

"Well, I and Mike have been talking...” Cory said slowly. "And we are going to go home, back to Platinum Fields."

"Wha!" Firas cried.

"You dangly bread monsters!" hissed Jordan.

"No way!" Jamie shouted.

"Gits!" Rebecca screamed. Then the whole team began shouting until Clifton broke the ruckus.

"SHUT UP!" he shouted with a roar like an angry tiger. "They have lives back in the Fields, parents, family and school! They pretty much have to!" The whole team went silent for a moment.

"Clifton is right" Jamie said nodding to himself. "They're parents must be wondering."

"We'll come back" Mike said with a weak smile. Then the whole team burst into tears. Rebecca and Jordan dived at Cory and Mike hugging them to death so they could almost be strangled. Riko and Fazlah patted both of them on the back. Andrew and Splint gave them a tight hug. Firas tearfully ruffled their hair. Clifton walked forward and shook their hands.

"Good luck" he said with a brave smile on his face. Even Clifton was heartbroken. Jamie hugged them both.

The team trecked to the top of Muki that day, the highest mountain on Crystal Island's mountain trek.

"Why are we going here?" Jordan asked. "For bread?"

"This should take you guys back to the Fields. This is a sacred area" Clifton said sighing as they reached the top.

There were ten giant crystals stuck into the ground firmly. They shone like the sun and were the colour of cloudy lemonade.

Clifton stood there and chanted something. Giant beams of light poured into the skies.

"Christ" Andrew said watching them fly high into the skies. Then, silver writing was wound into the skies, and it returned to its blue state.

The writing red:

"Ten crystals, all for each of you. JJ was not meant to be. This is why only ten are here. When one of you dies, so will the rest, as you are the saviours of this world. Cory and Mike must leave the gang, and return to their homeland. When they come back, all of you will receive something, and you will need it to save universe this time. Not just Crystal Island."

Then the light from two of the crystals grabbed Cory and Mike and sucked them into the skies. The two boys had tears in their eyes, there was a small "pop" and they disappeared from Crystal Island...

THREE MONTHS LATER:

Cory had sweat dripping from his head. Mike kept on hacking at the ground with his pickaxe. They hit something hard. Scrabbling away at the rock, they found two giant crystals. Cory and Mike looked at each other with happiness in their eyes. They grabbed the crystals and held on tight.....

Archived