Home

And so it ends...

HerbieZ

I thought there was a thread about new year on Ahto by now but thinking back, it may have been last year's.

Anyway, it's now the 31st of December here. What is everyone doing this evening? Personally, i'm going to reign in the new year with a Budweiser fuelled Mass Effect session. Speaking of which, one of my resolutions will be to drink more. :D

As well as take up a hobby i never thought of, what other resolutions does everyone have?

Mama Jae sez....

Have fun. Have safe fun. Don't drink and drive. Don't let your drunk friends drive. Don't be stoopid. I want to see all of you back here safe and sound in the New Year. :)

Awww.... I wanted to go a little nutz...

As for my new plans for New Year's Eve: I'll stay with my family and await the dropping of the ball, and eat my 12 grapes

Mama Jae sez....

Have fun. Have safe fun. Don't drink and drive. Don't let your drunk friends drive. Don't be stoopid. I want to see all of you back here safe and sound in the New Year. :)

I'm special cause I learned to drive drunk! :xp:

*Runs from Jae*

OT: I'll probably be playing DDO...

I promised to stay with my parrents for the anual get fatt or die trying feast, so no partying for me. After the eating I'll be testing my home-made fireworks.

As for resolutions:

1:Not getting injured when testing fireworks

2: Avoid failing french

3: Get a girlfriend

4: Apoint a sucsessor for the position of leader of the rebelious students

Had the same ones last year, didn't manage then, doubt I'll manage now

Jae Onasi wrote:

Mama Jae sez....

No worriez momma Jea. My pub *hick* lies on crawling distance from mie home :xp:

Archived