Home

The XWA One Year Thread III: Revenge of the Sh*t

Ikhnaton

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just don't catch what i got. i still sick, but i need to go to work or i could lose my job.

gotta work 1-9 today.

I told my landlord i'd be moving out in a few weeks. hopefully i'll have my tracker back soon so i can make appointment to enlist.

Awake again. Ugh.

Wondering if it's better to attempt to catch up on sleep all day and try not to get sick... or to force myself to stay up all day now, and give a heroic effort trying to get my sleep cycle back into some normal rhythm.

Haven't decided yet.

I guess it will all depend on how hard I crash later. Thinking I'll go decaf today. That might just make the call for me...

Yeah... I just heard that too.

He had a very interesting and different technique on the guitar, and was a pretty good blues singer. I have a bunch of his early albums on cassette. I should probably upgrade those to CD...

That's really too bad.

He's probably one of the bigger blues influences in my playing... I was just starting to play when I met him, and while it wasn't a long conversation I'll never forget him telling me to play what felt right instead of what sounds right. I left with an open invitation for my cousin and I to come out and jam the next time I came up, but I never had time to get out there again.

Pppppfft! That may be true in the Heartlands... but it's actually pretty rare here on the coasts.

I only buy German cars now. Japanese would be probably my 2nd choice.

There are a few American cars I would buy... but generally specialty models: Mustang, Corvette, etc...

And I'd probably buy a Jeep. But is Jeep still all American?

That's the problem now-a-days... all the companies are global, multi-national conglomerates. What the hell even defines an "American" car anymore?

Just because it has an American badge doesn't mean it was made here... and just because it is a foreign brand-name may not mean it wasn't.

It's all very confusing.

But ever since I owned my Audi, I'm afraid there's really no going back for me.

Sounds about right...

Show tonight: Ran long. Not as smooth as I had hoped (but just about as smooth as I had expected.)

Still really tired today. I guess I managed to get myself beyond exhaustion the other day. That sucks. It may be days if not weeks before I really catch back up.

Hopefully tomorrow is a nice slow day so I can chill and continue my recovery.

I decided to play Guitar Hero 3 for a little bit tonight before putting CoD4 in. CoD4 MP Hard Core Team Death Match FTW. Almost couldn't put it down.

The one game i'm really waiting for for the 360 is Fable 2.

Tomorrow morning i gotta clean up living room and kitchen and bedroom.

My cold is getting better, though i had a few instances today where i thought i was gonna choke to death, very embarrassing...at least the stuff is breaking up instead of turning into bronchitis/pneumonia.

I had the day off. Figured out my taxes, getting about $280 back from the state after paying my federal. Of course I will then get my Bush Buck Bonus of $800.

Going to get a kitty, a used set of golf clubs, and a boat (laser, single sail high performace sailboat)

Going to get a kitty, a used set of golf clubs, and a boat (laser, single sail high performace sailboat)

All that for $1000? What to Lasers sell for 'round there?

Once I pay off my car I'm going to start putting aside money for a Tanzer 26...

Archived