Home

The XWA One Year Thread III: Revenge of the Sh*t

Ikhnaton

Show was good. Mostly easy.

Aimee Mann isn't exactly my fave... but I like her music for the most part. Well,.. at least I don't hate it.

No Internet or computer connectivity at work at all yesterday.

Insanity began to set in quickly. Thank God that I am back in civilization, today!

Laundry and housework today. :rolleyes: Oh, goodie.

Well... it's supposed to rain around here all day anyway, so I wouldn't be getting out for a walk or anything anyway. But I always love it when it's a perfect day outdoors on the days I'm trapped inside all day with work... then it's just craptacular the one day a week I actually have off.

It's a perfect microcosmic illustration of the rest of my life. :dozey:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

havent tried it.

Had a bit of a irish wake llast night, although i wanted to only share a shot with the brothers, my dad and uncles, it ended up being everyone. so my bottle of 16yr old scotch went bye bye, and we had to break out he bottle of private stock

let's say i made about 30 people gag. XD

thats for you bro

lol this summer has rocked for me. asked a girl who was at the last party i was at for her phone number and got it. yay. going to call her and see if she wants to hang out tomorrow or friday night. :D if not...o well at least i manned up. probably going to piss one of my friends off for it tho... (did not know he was interested in her until after i asked her for her phone number, which he originally got for somebody so they could bring her to the party) o well i've gone down to the dark side. i dont care anymore.

ran a mile on 3 hours of sleep. i'm fully alert today! hurray! gonna go clean out the car, it's a freaking mess!!! i finally gave it a washing the other day...never washed it cause it was always snowing or raining or i was just too lazy to. bleh.

gonna find the ethernet cable too and hook up the xbox live.

Zyrtec is kicking my ass.

I usually don't ever bother with medicines for symptoms like this, because I react so very, very badly to antihistamines that the side effects are usually far worse than the allergy in the first place.

But I decided to give it a try this morning since I have to work tonight... and now I am seriously regretting it.

I might have to take the bus from my house to the train station ... I'm not sure I would trust myself driving like this.

Bleh.

Allergy medication. http://www.zyrtec.com

But it's basically an antihistamine... and I've always had nasty, nasty side effects to those.

Right now I'm no longer sneezing and coughing... but keeping my eyes open and staying awake for more than 3 minutes at a time has suddenly become a large problem.

Which seems strange... since I currently have the jitters and mental focus of a cracked-out ADHD kid.

ahhh that sucks im glad idont suffer from allergies. well the occasional stuffy nose but thats it.

gah im feeling the lack of sleep right now. going to push through it and have a nice day off.

gotta work 8-5 tomorrow and hopefully hang out with the girl but i dunno **** happened last night she ended up hanging out with someone else and me and my one friend decided to just let her be, but i did get text message from her later so she has my number saved on her phone...

i watched the movie 'harsh times' last night/this morning...love that movie. that's exactly how i feel when i get in my depressed moods.

Archived