Home

Game Problems.....HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

RevanBastila

Hey my KOTOR 2 game is not letting me continue after i get to the Ebon Hawk at the Telos academy.....It'll do the scene were the 2 echani grls talk to Atris but then the screen goes black but i can here the game, like if i point the mouse(cursor) up to the map area and click it takes me to the map and the bottom actions buttons and the menu icons at top its like the game continues is play mode but i cant see anything....

What im trying to say is that it wont continue to where Atton says..."i think we should burn sky till we see lines."

Can anyone help me out here.?!?!?!?!?!

Did it work?

No it did not....

This is really a known buggy part of the game. Just lower your weapon as soon as you're told and you shouldn't run into any complications (hopefully).

Well now it won't even let me play the game.....it lets me create a new character but wen i press play, u here the noise of the Ebon Hawk in the prologue then it takes me off and gives me a small black screen that takes up half of my desktop......its happened b4 but that was long ago i dont know wat the {Snip} is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!

RevanBastila, I realise you are stressed but please keep your posts clean. Thanks. -RH

Archived