Home

KOTOR Grls in Huge Fight!

RevanBastila

KOTOR girls....  

64 members have voted

1. 1. KOTOR girls....

Wooo!

Since my other post magically dissapeared!!!! :roleyess: I will keep this more...on-topic.

I voted Mira. Any girl that can hold her own against a evil bloodthirsty wookie and live is one tough cookie. Shes also more street-smart and clever than everyone on the list...except for Kreia.

And frankly, I hate Kreia.

^-^

My vote goes to Mira. She would blow up the competition with her rockets before they could even reach her. Incidentally the rockets kinda suck in the game but Obsidian made them way under-powered. She is more cunning than the rest (with the exception of Kreia). Mira handles the exile nicley by gassing her. Hehe. Besides, any girl who fought in the mando wars at such a young age gets my vote.

"Look if we start sharing a bunk, the other girls will get jealous and I'll have to kick the hell out of them to shown them who the pack leader is around here." ~ Mira

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Think about it chaps and chapesses. This is not yet another who is cooler/hotter/more popular/more funny thread so personal likes and or dislikes should not sway our minds concerning the outcome. By contrast, this is another put-people-in-impossible-and-unspecified-scenarios-to-see-who-could-hypothetically-kill-who thread. In theory, those who post on such threads should look at current evidence concerning who we know is superior to who and try to apply that to this particular cast of KotOR fems. Another thing I wish to point out (because I like to nitpick but hate it when others do it to me) is that Revan is canon male [New Essential Guide to Droids].

My choice is the Jedi Exile.

Here follow my opinion on each individual match since attempting to predict any combination other than one on one is beyond this one.

Exile vs. Kreia. We all know how that turns out.

Exile vs. Atris. Again, we all ought to be familiar with such a match.

Exile vs. Visas. Yet again, we all know the outcome here people.

Exile vs. Brianna. If Exile is female (which she must be to participate in this contest) than Brianna is still last of the handmaidens and should therefore lose to a Jedi of Exile’s caliber.

Exile vs. Mira. Exile trained Mira and Mira (in-game) is incapable of surpassing Exile’s Force and other powers. Granted Mira has different skills, but I understand this to be a contest of mastery on the fields of battle.

Exile vs. Bastila. Considering the fact that Bastila lost to (assumed) level twenty Revan (female or not) I’d think the odds are in Exile’s favor here.

Exile vs. Mission. Much as I like Mission I highly doubt a Twi’lek scoundrel of approximately twenty years as of 3,945 BBY could beat a 30? Year old Jedi who had thrived during the horror of the Mandalorian Wars.

Exile vs. Juhani. For some reason I doubt Juhani could match Exile in battle, deadly though the Cathar is. Again Revan beat her so I doubt the General would fail where her former commander failed.

Exile vs. female Revan: Sorry, will never happen, hypothetically, I think the match one that would have a Mara vs. Darth Caedus type end you really couldn’t predict.

Post Script: Were this a study in who I liked most Visas Marr would get my vote.

-Bearer of the Krijinia.

Archived