Home

Echani Grls most loved...

RevanBastila

Echani Grls most loved  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Echani Grls most loved

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You said any Echani guy or girl, correct? If so than my vote falls for Raskta Lsu from Darth Bane: Rule of Two. She was a Jedi master who survived the Seven Battles of Ruusan, and indeed the climax of the New Sith Wars around 1,000 BBY. She was a Jar'Kai practitioner, weilding a pair of blue lightsabers with exceptional skill. During the duel on Tython she was the most formidable of the Jedi facing Darth Bane and his diminutive apprentice. She rather reminds one of Saora Antanna from the Jedi Quest series, only a better fighter.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Raskta_Lsu See the adress if you're a sceptical type who doesn't think she actually exists, or read the book I hardly care so long as none of you accuse me of making her up.

• 1 month later...

I chose Brianna because she is the only different looking Echani that we see in TSL. I'm pretty sure Atris isn't Echani, so I didn't pick her.... However, in the artwork in my guidebook I bought for TSL, there is a large picture on the inside cover of a young Atris and she looks amazing. I'll see if I can it on the net...

250px-Atris_head.jpg

That might explain why the handmaidens were with Atris. And maybe why the Handmaiden doesn't know her mom.

It just wouldn't explain WTF she's doing alive and how she managed to exist at both Arren and Atris at the same time. Something about a paradox or two.

It just wouldn't explain WTF she's doing alive and how she managed to exist at both Arren and Atris at the same time. Something about a paradox or two.

Along with the fact that all of Atris' problems started because she didn't follow the other Jedi to war during the Mandalorian Wars and again during the Jedi Civil War. And Arren Kae did go to war.

Id go fro Brianna, shes hot.

Actually most of the girl in TSL have massive chest areas. Visas and Brianna in particular.

Contrast this to the character models in KOTOR....

Obsidian sure are kinky.

- Melly, where did you get that Quote in your signature? -

(I've put - - for off topic.)

It's in the second? third? conversation with Bao-Dur if you have influence with him. Just choose the option that says "I told you, I'm not a Jedi anymore." And that quote is his response. :)

Archived