Home

Get "level up!"

sviskejuice

Would it be awsome if you could get "level up!" in strength, health, energy.....etc  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be awsome if you could get "level up!" in strength, health, energy.....etc

• Yes
    • No

no but it would be nice to personalize the soldier more, more gun varieties and game modes besides the big three of space conquest and assualt, but there are numerous issues with the game that should be updated because everyone knows this is a very imperfect game that i dont understand why i still play, but it would be nice to see a change like this if there ever is a SWBF3

I'm not into the customization of the units. The game has unlockables. The way it's set up now.. there's a balance to any game started from scratch or every map. It presents a balance to the battle without worrying about a leveled up unit popping in. Jawa's right.. this isn't RPG.

I'm totally against individual soldier customization, as these games are first/third person shooters that focus on a grunt experience. Your average soldier doesn't get to hand pick his weapons and armor, and he doesn't magically become a more advanced soldier right there on the battlefield just because he killed a few people. So no, I wouldn't like any leveling up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived