Home

Force power issue

headphoneneko

I have JA for Mac and everytime I get to the 2nd level (Force Training with Kyle) I get to the part where you use force push. I use push and the game freezes. my way around that is to cheat, setting force jump to max and jumping over the wall. that works, then i get to the part where you have to use force pull on the lever in the cage. i use pull and the game freezes.

Whenever i use level wrap cheats, force push and foce pull still freeze the game.

I have tried using mods like OJP, JA+, etc. but the result is the same.

AND YES! I do have the 1.0.1 Patch installed.

never. it was like that way when i first got to that point

ok so heres the thing. i ran it on xp before when i originally played it and everything was running smooth. then i ran it on vista and at the very first level if i used a cheat, whenever rosh jumped the gap to get to the second tree bridge, he'd die. so i would have to start a new game without cheats till i passed that part. but then the game started to freeze with cheats, so i cant use cheats on vista. heres what im getting at, if your running it on a very new mac that could be the problem cuz relatively older games like JA and even KotOR seem to have trouble running on newer computer program ****s.

I actually played KOTOR on my computer and the graphics were choppy and iffy. but i'm not worried about KOTOR, i'm worried about JK:JA

i personally think that its because your running it on a mac.i never had any problems on windows when i didnt use cheats. did you check to see if all the specs are good? like graphics card, memory **** like that?

Archived