Home

Patch File

Darth_Linux

Well, the more I fix the more I am seeing that our bugfix "patch" will probably just be a new full release of the game. There's a lot of stuff that actually needs to be deleted, in addition to a few things that need to added, and due to the size of the pk3 files we are talking about, you'd almost be downloading the whole thing all over again.

So what I'm thinking I'll do is make a new build and merge all the pk3 files into one monolithic entity instead of the big mix of stuff you currently see.

An apology for all the downloading might be in order here, but actually, releasing what we had, bugs and all, has motivated our team to get stuff fixed and we are doing more work in the last week than in the last two years, so, I apologize and thank you all for helping to find all the little things that get overlooked when you haven't hardly touched the stuff in a couple of years . . .

The full version with the all the videos should be nearly 500MB . . . hope you are ready!!

Just sent this to the team. It's not publicly available yet, but you can see we've got most of the bugs done. Just a couple of things with Detention and Talay to sort out, as well as the weapons available issue.

Detention Level elevator bug fixed

missing textures added for Testbase

Marc has revamped the menu system and fixed up the load/save feature

Marc has added the Datapad Objectives for the 2 levels which did not have them before

updates to shaders on UI and Moldy Crow models

all videos should now correctly play

Ghost Kyle skin might be fixed

added one new video and updated version of Dark Forces logo

made Dark Trooper Phase 1 about 50% tougher

adjusted aim, evasion, and aggression of imperials - made them a little tougher

fixed the Crix Madine continuity error in the briefing thanks to Magic Al

still working on weapons correctness for beginning of each level

Hey guys, as usual I love your work, and what I managed to see of it I loved, however...

I didn't want to continue playing since I had no text in any menu, hence, it was pretty difficult to understand it.

Any simple solution to this? If not, I'm okay with waiting for the updated version, however I managed to play a bit of Secbase and to my amazement it looked even better than in the last demo...

I love ya'll! :)

Hey guys, as usual I love your work, and what I managed to see of it I loved, however...

I didn't want to continue playing since I had no text in any menu, hence, it was pretty difficult to understand it.

Any simple solution to this? If not, I'm okay with waiting for the updated version, however I managed to play a bit of Secbase and to my amazement it looked even better than in the last demo...

at the moment we are working on translations for German, French, Spanish and Polish - would you like to do a Swedish translation? If not, then there will be no text for Sweden :( It's a locale thing and we need an actual translation file for every language that wants support . . .

at the moment we are working on translations for German, French, Spanish and Polish - would you like to do a Swedish translation? If not, then there will be no text for Sweden :( It's a locale thing and we need an actual translation file for every language that wants support . . .

It would be awesome to help out, but I can see no text at all when I play the game... What would I need to do to get english text?

Yeah after making a new shortcut with the command "+set fs_game dfmod" it made the menu text show, as before i was just loading the mod through setup/mods in JK Academy, which was making the menu text not show up...

This should fix :)

Archived