Home

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 WISHLIST

sviskejuice

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heres my list but be warned this list if gonna be looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggg

-fully destructable enviroments

-customizable characters

-more troops on the battlefield at one time

-more vehicles on the battlefiled at one time

-hero class

-new soldier types (different colours,special troops,spec ops etc..)

-customizable weapons

-more weapon upgrades

-more campaign missions

-different style of campaign missions

-maps from EU,movies,comics,books etc..

-more vheicles

-better monologue

-better voice overs

-better graphics which should be added

-sandbox style gameplay so that you can freeroam around which also concludes with this one that i want added

-larger maps

-command group of troops

-larger space battles including more fighters flying around

-alrger interior on capital ships

-capital ship turrets damage

-actually takedown capital ship by shooting its main parts then taking it down with turrets,bombs,missles etc..

-capital ships move

-new mode where you stop the capital ship from gettign to a destination like space station,planet,other capital ship,its allies,allied freights,its allied space station etc..

-damage is visible on enemies,vehicles and like i said fully destructable enviroments you can see the damage

-cell shader (shadows,enviroment has enormous detail you can even see a little big crawl around)

-completely interactive enviroment (useable computers,able to pick up a glass and throw it stuff like that)

-anything can be picked up and used as a weapon (drinking glass,wood plank,metal beam,rod,iron bar,peice of concrete,part of broken wall etc..)

-xbox live!

-hundreds of people able to play on xbox live,playstation HUB and PC online

-ingame friends list

and well im out of ideas but thats all the stuff i would like it so if its my version of the game it would have to be at leats two discs jsut to play the freakin game!

for battlefront 3 they should have heros and villians that you create. like what kind of weapons, type of lightsaber fighting style (form VI, or vaapad), color of your lightsaber blade, powers like force lightning, etc.

- also it should have new eras like the sith war, yuuzhan vong war, swarm war, confederation/alliance war, and maybe the sith-imperial war.

for battlefront 3 they should have heros and villians that you create. like what kind of weapons, type of lightsaber fighting style (form VI, or vaapad), color of your lightsaber blade, powers like force lightning, etc.

THIS IS NOT JA OR KOTOR! If anything, jedi should be removed. If you want jedi customization and crap like that, PLAY JA OR KOTOR!

Choose "Star Wars" background music on instant action. (Music composed by John Williams)

Hmmm... i actually like this, i was about to say i dislike it, but after 10 seconds of thinking :lol: i've changed my mind, there r a few cool tunes i would like to be in the backkground as i'm playing (like the march on the Jedi Temple one for starters)

• 2 weeks later...

The game need to be more realistic in my opinion

In the movie are the colors on the clones very different from each planet.

Like when the attack the jedi temple they have blue colors and on felucia they are orange and yellow.

Further do i hope that they will remove the snipers, i hate it when you have a nice fight when suddenly is sniper hits you.

Instead of 32 units on the battlefield it need to improve to 64 units and more vehicles need to be availeble too!

I want to have the game with high grafics and beatiful details.

I would be very cool when you can go from land to space battle but i don't think this will be possible.

Jedi's need be able to fight eachother the same as the game from star wars where you can be only be a jedi. (i don't know the name of that game)

So better fights and blocking of your opponents slash with the lightsaber must be there.

This is my wish for bf3 and, sorry if some words aren't spelled right but I am from holland so sorry!!!!

Further do i hope that they will remove the snipers, i hate it when you have a nice fight when suddenly is sniper hits you.

Jedi's need be able to fight eachother the same as the game from star wars where you can be only be a jedi. (i don't know the name of that game)

So better fights and blocking of your opponents slash with the lightsaber just be there.

I respect your opinion, but without snipers the game would be a det fest. Being a sniper isnt easy, when you cant heal yourself, must hit every other class twice to kill them and cant simply defuse all the mines that occupy choke points like engineers. If you cant stand snipers and want to have a nice fight, just play a match without that excludes them or avoid maps such as Kamino, Genosis and other large maps

For the Jedi, if they played as well as those from previous LA games why would you buy any other game besides a "future" SWBF3

Well if the jedi are like that previous LA game you are absolutely right. But why not, It means that they want battlefrontstyle and jedi fights you have to buy that one. So higher sales but most of all they can concentrate all their efforts on the bf3 without making other games.

And some people talk about EU stuff in the game!!!!

Well i already said i am from holland but me and many others prefer only the things that we saw in the movies.

Can somebody plz explain which things the EU star wars contains!!!!!

heres my list but be warned this list if gonna be looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggg

-fully destructable enviroments

-customizable characters

-more troops on the battlefield at one time

-more vehicles on the battlefiled at one time

-hero class

-new soldier types (different colours,special troops,spec ops etc..)

-customizable weapons

-more weapon upgrades

-more campaign missions

-different style of campaign missions

-maps from EU,movies,comics,books etc..

-more vheicles

-better monologue

-better voice overs

-better graphics which should be added

-sandbox style gameplay so that you can freeroam around which also concludes with this one that i want added

-larger maps

-command group of troops

-larger space battles including more fighters flying around

-alrger interior on capital ships

-capital ship turrets damage

-actually takedown capital ship by shooting its main parts then taking it down with turrets,bombs,missles etc..

-capital ships move

-new mode where you stop the capital ship from gettign to a destination like space station,planet,other capital ship,its allies,allied freights,its allied space station etc..

-damage is visible on enemies,vehicles and like i said fully destructable enviroments you can see the damage

-cell shader (shadows,enviroment has enormous detail you can even see a little big crawl around)

-completely interactive enviroment (useable computers,able to pick up a glass and throw it stuff like that)

-anything can be picked up and used as a weapon (drinking glass,wood plank,metal beam,rod,iron bar,peice of concrete,part of broken wall etc..)

-xbox live!

-hundreds of people able to play on xbox live,playstation HUB and PC online

-ingame friends list

and well im out of ideas but thats all the stuff i would like it so if its my version of the game it would have to be at leats two discs jsut to play the freakin game!

He jawaeater it is still not the year 2015 man be realistic and are there on this forum any developers or somebody who knows developers of the game to confirm finally if the game is in development!!!

I hope they will not use any special weapons when you got 8 kills in a row or something it sucks and at bf2 you couldn't turn off the upgraded weapons.

It would be better if you have unlimited ammo but that you can only shoot for example 10 or 20 blasters before it is overheated.

And it would be better too when you can choose immediatly all the availeble units instead of unlocking them by points.

If u could turn on/off special weapons then it wouldn't be too bad, u can decide if u want it like the heroes.

Yes but i don't mean the jedi and units, but when u begin for example with the clones you can't choose the 'clone commander' and the 'jetpack clone'

this needs to change.

Yes but i don't mean the jedi and units, but when u begin for example with the clones you can't choose the 'clone commander' and the 'jetpack clone'

this needs to change.

Why does it have to change? I like the idea of unlockables. It's not like it's all that hard to earn enough to get them anyway.

Archived