Home

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 WISHLIST

sviskejuice

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats because their the special units and u can't have a whole battlefield full of them, it has to be limited.

Indeed, i agree with u.

32 droidekas on a map would be boring haha.

But still that isn't the problem.

When you start a map the last two appear black but even when u got enough points, there are only four allowed on one map. So i just want no black appearance and off course when the number of bots increase to 64 i hope you can choose more special units.

And i still want that they remove the snipers, this is another time then battlefield so snipers 'GO AWAY' i hate them

Im not sure if the map size with repsect to people is proporsional to the number of specials allowed, but i guess if it isnt they could make it proprsional. If it is proprsional then specials shouldnt be a problem.

I doubt theyre going to get rid of snipers and hope they dont.

Indeed, i agree with u.

32 droidekas on a map would be boring haha.

But still that isn't the problem.

When you start a map the last two appear black but even when u got enough points, there are only four allowed on one map. So i just want no black appearance and off course when the number of bots increase to 64 i hope you can choose more special units.

And i still want that they remove the snipers, this is another time then battlefield so snipers 'GO AWAY' i hate them

Fair enough.

btw i think snipres r going to stay despite ur dislike for them :xp:

Alright i now present you all my list of what bf3 should contain.

- Increased bots from to 32 to 64

- Bigger environments and for example on utapau more levels to fight.

- Better detail and graphics on environment, units, tanks, explosions, and carry on.

- Jedi need to fight better. The should be able to block their opponents attack and the should have just a health bar instead of a decreasing healthbar.

- The special units must be immediatly available and must have an max cap of 6 on the bf and also snipers must have this max cap.

- The clones must have different colors at each map. Like blue at the jedi temple and yellow and orange and brown at felucia for example.

- The background music must be optional and must be customizable so you can choose yourself wich music will be played (Music makes Star Wars!!!)

- The space battles must be bigger and also bombers must have a max cap of 10 or something so more fighters go into battle.

- Capitalship should be destroyable.

- Blasters shouldn't be ammo but unlimited shots. But if you fire too fast it should get overheated. In the movies they also don't shoot like they have a machinegun. And automaticaly should a blaster hit cause more injury too then.

- AI of the comp bots must be much better because in bf2 they were as stupid as an 4 year old.

And it would be very cool if you have a spawnpoint in the air like that the clones must enter a transport to fly out the capitalship to land on the surface and fight for an outpost.

Well this is my final list and i hope it is enough.

Plz post your comments!!!

well, if the enemy gets up close and personal, you need a better weapon than a lame 2 handed blaster that overheats too easily, thats common sense

Well first of all, snipers aren't made for close combat fighting so just a blaster will do fine.

Maybe it should be made without overheating very quickly but a shotgun doesn't make sense he.

It is not a specail unit.

It should featuer the custom unit option (like COD 4) when you can decide what would your primary weapon be as well as your secondary one

Well.. I hate to say it (because I've been dead against the customization and rankings for SWBF3 since day 1 of the speculation of release), but when I started playing COD4, the first thing I started thinking was how well this kind of system would work for SWBF3. The ranking up of players and weapons has been with FPS games for a while, but I like the way they did it in COD4. I like the completed challenges and ranking for multi-player.

So I guess it's official.. I'm a convert. If the devs were to introduce a system of customization and ranking like they have for COD4, I'm all for it.

I think that it might be cool to customize your army's armor. Ex. having a red helmet, or white with black stripes.

well, if the enemy gets up close and personal, you need a better weapon than a lame 2 handed blaster that overheats too easily, thats common sense

I agree with that. Yeah, I know that snipers are made for distance warfare, but in Battlefront, it could be extremely handy IMO.

It should featuer the custom unit option (like COD 4) when you can decide what would your primary weapon be as well as your secondary one

well my friend (im not ur firend i just like saying that) COD4 is VERY different in this im sure the wars a bigger so it need to be fair. and since the troops hav speaciltys (like commander incress def and droideka is fastest AND slowest unit in the game) if u could choose it would be very unfair Cough droideka with a rocket 4 steps sheild-BOOM-ball-Outta here

^^ I agree, I play COD4 too and I just love how to customize my weapons, I use the Shotty/Sniper combo (duh) works well for range and close combat

COD 4 is based on modern warfare that is already being used in iraq and afghanistan and everybody who watches the news sees fully packed soldiers on the streets.

So in real life they can choose their weaponry too!!!

This makes COD 4 more realistic if you base it on optional weapons and stuff on it.

But Star wars is fictional, they don't need modifications, they are never packed with a huge bag on their backs or with special scopes or whatever. Just keep this game a Star wars game and don't modify the weapons

COD 4 is based on modern warfare that is already being used in iraq and afghanistan and everybody who watches the news sees fully packed soldiers on the streets.

This makes COD 4 more realistic if you base it on optional weapons and stuff on it.

While I agree with your second point, but your first point is inaccurate. Our soldiers in the middle east dont just wander around with 47s and what ever else they find. Aside from some of the elite groups and mercenary scum the US hired, our troops are gonna be using what sammy gives them. And the elites and mercs are gonna be using top of the line weapons from private companies, not some gun they picked off a pissed off moron.

well my friend (im not ur firend i just like saying that) COD4 is VERY different in this im sure the wars a bigger so it need to be fair. and since the troops hav speaciltys (like commander incress def and droideka is fastest AND slowest unit in the game) if u could choose it would be very unfair Cough droideka with a rocket 4 steps sheild-BOOM-ball-Outta here

Well my friend (I would never be your friend :xp: ) the developers would need to allow only common sense changes and such to avoid the crazy possibilities you have pointed out

But Star wars is fictional, they don't need modifications, they are never packed with a huge bag on their backs or with special scopes or whatever. Just keep this game a Star wars game and don't modify the weapons

oh yeah. and in world war two americans picked up machine guns from germans because thats what you can do in call of duty 123.

and soldiers in iraq pick up ak47s because ak47s are accurate and better than our guns. NOT!

oh yeah. and in world war two americans picked up machine guns from germans because thats what you can do in call of duty 123.

and soldiers in iraq pick up ak47s because ak47s are accurate and better than our guns. NOT!

I understand you react like this and i didn't formulate it well i think.

I didn't mean to pick up enemy weapons but i meant that when they start a mission they can customize it with thermal scopes, gl203 launcher or whatever else.

But that info was just an example and not really necessary.

Miscalculation on my part!

sorry

While I agree with your second point, but your first point is inaccurate. Our soldiers in the middle east dont just wander around with 47s and what ever else they find. Aside from some of the elite groups and mercenary scum the US hired, our troops are gonna be using what sammy gives them. And the elites and mercs are gonna be using top of the line weapons from private companies, not some gun they picked off a pissed off moron.

No i totally agree. Why an ak 47 instead off the US state of the art m4 SOFOR rifles, or any other modern warfare but i didn't mean that,

Plz look at my post above

Archived