Home

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 WISHLIST

sviskejuice

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well true it is a little to big. Ok let's cale that down shall we? Only the battlefield in with falling stuff and destruction but not as many people more like 64. And the server would work like a normal shooter's. There that would ke it seem more like a shooter than a MMO

Well I've been thinking, some of the maps were a bit crowded. We all know this in Polis Massa's long corridors. What if we had tons of AI and multiplayer player counts like 64 like in battlefield 2 or 128 like in Unreal Tournament 3. Then we could have larger scale battles. If this came true we could have a space battle that is actively linked with a ground battle on the planet below. So if are on the ground in a massive battle and you see a starfighter, you can up in and fly up to the atmosphere then through to the another massive battle in the orbit of planet. Once there you see a that one of your capital ships is in flames and is headed toward the planet. That ship is not going to just disappear like in other games, it will race toward the planet surface. It will crash and cause active damage to the map. These battles can be placed in huge servers holding hundreds of people and you can just jump in and out of servers all you want. The environment will be changed during the game by falling capital ships and and huge explosions and other stuff. It would make for a all around fluid gameplay feel. Of course you could still play on a small portion of the map. If you have questions about this ask me.

Man i like the idea of this but this will certainly not be in the game unfortunatly I think.

But when u have 64 bots on the battlefield i think that is enough.

But there is a thing that they can add to make the battle more intense and that is just another 36 AI controlled bots that join the fight.

And off course the AI must be far better than the previous two games.

Maybe also some computer controlled vehicles or gunturrets.

And i think it would be better if polis massa would be bigger cuz all those crowded areas sucks!!!

You people with massive maps worry me, i really dont want tons of artificial idiots running around on large maps.

As long as a few of the classic maps remain and the map sizes are no larger than Kamino or Geonosis for relatively speedy game play i will be happy.

• 4 weeks later...

1. Dont make 3 posts in a row, theres an edit button for a reason

2. Dont make a post, then repeat it 6 minutes later, Im sorry to inform you, but no one here really cares that much that you feel "the Battlefront games are my fave, but there is so much improvement needed to be added to the games." enough to want to read it twice.

1. Dont make 3 posts in a row, theres an edit button for a reason

2. Dont make a post, then repeat it 6 minutes later, Im sorry to inform you, but no one here really cares that much that you feel "the Battlefront games are my fave, but there is so much improvement needed to be added to the games." enough to want to read it twice.

:xp:well a little harsh but there u have it :lol:

My requests for Battlefront 3 are simple.... LA needs to go and play EA's Battlefield 2 and 2142. There's lots of good ideas there.

But seriously, the maps need to be much bigger. After playing the Battlefield series, these maps seem so claustrophobic now.

And when TK is turned off, they to have it stop where rockets, mines, detpacks, and nades still send you flying half way across the map.

Well all those sound good I suppose, the graphics, try to lessen down on glitches and such. And make to where the AI units actually do something useful, instead of running around exploring by themselves. As of now, as the saying goes, everyone and anyone who's played BF I & II have won the battle, but no one here has won the war. We all want that type of game where you have your being challenged by the enemy and you have to make split second decisions, and you work as a team with your respective group, that's when you win the war, which hasn't happened yet. I can bet mostly everyone has took things into their own hands and did most of the work by themselves, which helps you win the battle, but, hopefully BF III [if made] will allow you to win the war.

I always thought about looking through an iorn sight instead of the scope look or "over the shoulder" look. And a CoD4 like rank system with your character having perks like extra speed, being able to equip an energy shield only for your front, or extra health, somewhat like in SWB:RS. (What sniper wouldn't want a jet pack, or a stealth thingy?)

I do agree with the fact that bigger maps with more AIs on at one time would be nice, but the amount of AIs and size of map depends on the system, or computer power.

On my wishlist I want to see SWB3 on the DS with wi-fi, after all the DS is the 2nd best selling video game system so far, with the GBA in first. (The DS version would be so watered down it probably would have only 5 maps+ online play, and like a 7 mission story.) Despite how horrible it may sound, SWB3 for the DS would probably pass up CoD4 DS and Metroid Hunters, becasue of the FPS wi-fi. (The DS's wi-fi can hold up to 16 people at once, which convently is the same amount of people on the battlefield at one time in SWB2, but not SWB1 because on Hoth you can have 25 people, ya I counted them).

In the end I doubt extremly, that a DS version of SWB3 will come out. But it would be nice for someone like me who can't afford a next gen system.

• 3 weeks later...
I think AI should be eliminated from multi-player games, at least on line, just like Battlefield. That way it's all us.

That would wreck a lot of servers though that are less crowded, since the maps are so large... this isn't RC after all. Most of the game would be spent finding your opponents, instead of shooting them. It's not like you can't remove the AI after all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived