Home

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 ONLY ON XBOX 360 AND PLAYSTATION 3

sviskejuice

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
I've read a lot of places that the third STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT is only comming on XBOX 360 and PLAYSATION 3 console. Have some of you any opinion?

Well i have heard that the rights for this game are for XBOX 360 only!!

Star Wars Battlefront III alleen voor Xbox 360

Gepost door Sebastiaan - Vrijdag 23 Maart 2007 - 00:04

Het regent exclusieve titels voor de Xbox 360 de laatste tijd. Microsoft heeft gisteren wederom knap werk geleverd door nóg een exclusieve titel binnen te slepen.

Ontwikkelaar Free Radical is namelijk bezig met Star Wars: Battlefront III exclusief voor de Xbox 360. En dat is opmerkelijk, vooral als je ziet dat de eerdere delen in deze serie multiplatform waren. Een reden spreekt voor zich: Lucas Arts heeft het Star Wars team verlaten en normaal gesproken zorgen zij ervoor dat de game op alle platformen verschijnt.

(source: http://www.gamequarter.be)

It is dutch so let me translate it for you.

Develloper Free Radical are busy working on Star Wars: Battlefront 3 exclusively for Xbox 360. Very strange because the prequels in the series where on multiplatform.

The reason: Lucas Arts has left the Star Wars team and they would take the reponsibility for multiplatform sales

PS. I don't know how reliable this info is but the site is always very accurate with what they say

Well i have heard that the rights for this game are for XBOX 360 only!!

Star Wars Battlefront III alleen voor Xbox 360

Gepost door Sebastiaan - Vrijdag 23 Maart 2007 - 00:04

Het regent exclusieve titels voor de Xbox 360 de laatste tijd. Microsoft heeft gisteren wederom knap werk geleverd door nóg een exclusieve titel binnen te slepen.

Ontwikkelaar Free Radical is namelijk bezig met Star Wars: Battlefront III exclusief voor de Xbox 360. En dat is opmerkelijk, vooral als je ziet dat de eerdere delen in deze serie multiplatform waren. Een reden spreekt voor zich: Lucas Arts heeft het Star Wars team verlaten en normaal gesproken zorgen zij ervoor dat de game op alle platformen verschijnt.

(source: http://www.gamequarter.be)

It is dutch so let me translate it for you.

Develloper Free Radical are busy working on Star Wars: Battlefront 3 exclusively for Xbox 360. Very strange because the prequels in the series where on multiplatform.

The reason: Lucas Arts has left the Star Wars team and they would take the reponsibility for multiplatform sales

PS. I don't know how reliable this info is but the site is always very accurate with what they say

That makes perfect sense that theyre leaving star wars, THEY ONLY CREATED IT That "news" is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.

That makes perfect sense that theyre leaving star wars, THEY ONLY CREATED IT That "news" is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.

Indeed mighty Jawa it sounds very strange but it is what it said i can't help it, but i have searched some more and i found another site where the confirm something else.

Nieuws: Star Wars Battlefront 3 in ieder geval naar Xbox 360

Door Rene Groen op 01-10-2006 om 14:17 Bron: Gamefront

Na het verschijnen van Star Wars Battlefront (Xbox en PlayStation 2) in 2004 en Star Wars Battlefront II (Xbox, PlayStation 2 en PSP) in 2005 komt Free Radical ook met een derde deel.

Bij de aankondiging van het derde deel was nog onbekend naar welke systemen het spel zou komen, maar eentje is nu bekend gemaakt. Star Wars Battlefront 3 zal in ieder geval naar de Xbox 360 komen, zo laat Official Xbox 360 Magazine weten. *In een later stadium zal de ontwikkelaar ook bekend maken welke andere systemen het spel krijgen.*

(source: http://www.gamed.nl/view/21741)

And again i need to translate it.

Star wars bf 3 will come 100% certain to Xbox, but * In a further stadium will the develloper also release the names of other game platforms. *

And again i don't know how reliable this site is.

PS. Can somebody send me some links to american sites where the got the bf3 issue too?????

That stinks for me! Yeah the graphics and quality are going to be great, but I don't have either of those systems, and probably won't for quite some time. Thats way too bad. They can't think about the people who don't have the new systems?!

Lucas arts is the star wars team you moron.

I can see u aren't well educated.

LucasArts who publices and also build the star wars games have also someone who cooperates with them i thought it was pandemic, but now is free radical the new developper instead off pandemic.

Get the point.

(i actually don't think so but....)

That stinks for me! Yeah the graphics and quality are going to be great, but I don't have either of those systems, and probably won't for quite some time. Thats way too bad. They can't think about the people who don't have the new systems?!

Yeah indeed, i have a ps 2 but this game will probably come out very late this year and i think arount next christmas the prices of the xbox an ps3 reduce.

And with all those high expectations of quality and high details the can't build it for the ps2 or any other platform because the game is just too big.

I can see u aren't well educated.

LucasArts who publices and also build the star wars games have also someone who cooperates with them i thought it was pandemic, but now is free radical the new developper instead off pandemic.

Get the point.

(i actually don't think so but....)

I like how you call me uneducated, yet you fail to grasp basic grammar. And if you so smart, please tell me how many moles of oxygen are in 1.5 moles of calcium carbonate. Or take a passage out of Walden and analyze its meaning. Either one, you choose.

I like how you call me uneducated, yet you fail to grasp basic grammar. And if you so smart, please tell me how many moles of oxygen are in 1.5 moles of calcium carbonate. Or take a passage out of Walden and analyze its meaning. Either one, you choose.

Yes well that thing about basic grammar, i don't care i am dutch so pleas why dont you write something in that language lets see if your grammar is as bad as mine. I bet you cant write one line good.

Second if you study something it doesn't mean you are smart man, i am absolutely not interested about moles or whatever, i design commercials and all the graphics and features around it.

Third that still doesn't mean that you didn't read my message good.

PS

Next time pleas remain to the subject!

how many moles of oxygen are in 1.5 moles of calcium carbonate.

I think its .9

back on topic, Lucas Arts will always be involved in SWBF2 as they created star wars.

I think what studentor is saying is that Lucas Arts doesnt actually play as much of a role in the actuall development as do FR or Pandemic might have.

I think its .9

back on topic, Lucas Arts will always be involved in SWBF2 as they created star wars.

I think what studentor is saying is that Lucas Arts doesnt actually play as much of a role in the actuall development as do FR or Pandemic might have.

Finally someone who got some fine insights.

im going to have to agree with jawa.

you do sound a little *kookoo*

i mean all your resources are dutch and german

and they dont make sense when you translate them....

maybe you are translating wrong?

:confused:

Im gonna back up darkjedimonkeys statement with a question, how would Germans and dutch get all this information. If I'm not mistaken, you typically announce games to the "big" video game countries, South Korea, US and sometimes Britain. Not only does Germany have some of the strictest video game "nanny laws", its audience is comparatively small, along with Holland. Now maybe FR took different marketing classes and are trying to announce games to places that will gather almost no hype and therefore less profit, or those stories are crap/ internet rumors someone decided to make internet facts by calling themselves important member of important game company/ magazine.

Besides, I know that battlefront 3 is only coming out for the gameboy color since Im the CEO of blizzard or something.

Yeah indeed, i have a ps 2 but this game will probably come out very late this year and i think arount next christmas the prices of the xbox an ps3 reduce.

And with all those high expectations of quality and high details the can't build it for the ps2 or any other platform because the game is just too big.

Eventually I will have to get a 360 or PS3. Maybe not anytime soon but I will. I waited like 4 years to get an Xbox ( I think that I got it in 2005?). Anyways, I would have either one of those systems if they were not so expensive.

Im gonna back up darkjedimonkeys statement with a question, how would Germans and dutch get all this information. If I'm not mistaken, you typically announce games to the "big" video game countries, South Korea, US and sometimes Britain. Not only does Germany have some of the strictest video game "nanny laws", its audience is comparatively small, along with Holland. Now maybe FR took different marketing classes and are trying to announce games to places that will gather almost no hype and therefore less profit, or those stories are crap/ internet rumors someone decided to make internet facts by calling themselves important member of important game company/ magazine.

Besides, I know that battlefront 3 is only coming out for the gameboy color since Im the CEO of blizzard or something.

You are absolutly right if you say that star wars isn't very popular in europe but the 'nanny laws' do not excist by the way, i think that the us have more so called nanny laws then europe. But now to the game for europe.

Indeed they can't make much profit out of the game hre but that is why i am extra happy if they still publish it in europe of course. But the sources of dutch or german or every other european country are the same as the ones of the US. I agree, the one is more reliable as then the other but we are just as important for the game industry as the US. And yet again i said that i didn't exactly know how reliable my sources are but if you have better sources plz post it.

Im not saying they cant publish it in Europe, Im saying that only an idiot would exclusively announce a product to a small audience and completely ignore the biggest profit areas, North America and Asia. And I dont have any sources because there aren't any. FR is being quiet which is why there aren't any real sources.

Im not saying they cant publish it in Europe, Im saying that only an idiot would exclusively announce a product to a small audience and completely ignore the biggest profit areas, North America and Asia. And I dont have any sources because there aren't any. FR is being quiet which is why there aren't any real sources.

Well i don't agree with you that Asia is a big profit for the star wars series because they dont know much of it. I think but because the bf series are a bit the same as cs and battlefield 2 so because it is that genre, the sales will be high.

Battlefront 2 has made up very much profit from Europe too because many don't care about the story behind star wars or the 'for them stupid jedi'. They love the fighting and that's it.

So it is certainly not idiot.

We have massive attention for star wars in games magazines and that is over whole of Europe so it is certainly not for a small audience.

Archived