Home

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 ONLY ON XBOX 360 AND PLAYSTATION 3

sviskejuice

"The three largest producers of and markets for computer and video games (in order) are North America (US and Canada), Japan and the United Kingdom."

Hmmm, where is Germany and Holland? Im sorry, but you dont announce a game to a small audience. True it may have had a lot of sales in europe, but guess which country had a LOT more. The US. Thus, announcing it to the US or even the UK, being FRs home country makes a lot of sense. Other European countries, not as much.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The three largest producers of and markets for computer and video games (in order) are North America (US and Canada), Japan and the United Kingdom."

Hmmm, where is Germany and Holland? Im sorry, but you dont announce a game to a small audience. True it may have had a lot of sales in europe, but guess which country had a LOT more. The US. Thus, announcing it to the US or even the UK, being FRs home country makes a lot of sense. Other European countries, not as much.

Ok but i don't know what your point is because the game will be in the stores of most european country's, including holland.

Yes i know that the US and Japan and England are the best and actually is England the biggest because EA is the leading gamedesigner and publisher on the planet.

Holland has only one gamedesign team and the created the game 'killzone' i dont like it but it is not bad for their first game.

I have no doubt that the game will have the highest sales in the US, but they always want more, and thats when Asia and Europe knocks at the door.

what im trying to say, and probably jawathehutt, is that your sources dont sound reliable. the point isnt if holland and germany get less video game publicity or whatever the point is that your sources sound stupid weird and def. unreliable

Ok that can be because we only know on wich platforms the game will come out, and I do totally understand that you say that the info is unreliable.

I found it weird myself too!!

But neither you or me can deside if that info is right or not!!!

that would be crazy if it wasnt on PC.

i dont have a PC but thats just wrong not to have it on PC

most of the BF games are PC

Very stupid if it is X360 only.

You get more profit if it is just ps3, X360, and pc.

And is it really that difficult to make the game for 2 gameconsols and a comp.????

ok how about this... for those BF lovers on XBOX360 PS3 and PC lets sign our name here and our system saying that we wount buy any more lucas arts games if its not out for our system...

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2423137#post2423137

Yeah online polls never work. Companies are never intimidated by the fans when they try and threaten them. They just know they will buy the games anyway since they can't stand going without them

• 2 weeks later...

Archived