Home

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 ONLY ON XBOX 360 AND PLAYSTATION 3

sviskejuice

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To hell with that! It has the biggest potential on PC. Does almost everybody own PS3 or XBOX 360? No. Are the original games on PS3 or XBOX 360? No. Does almost everybody own a computer? Yes. Is everyone who owns the computer version of SWBF2 going to buy SWBF3 for PC? Yes.

When I saw this text about free radical game having a secret Lucasarts project I really thought they were gonna make a Republic Commando sequel, especially after that easter egg from the force unleashed. But now my dream is getting further from me every day... I like Battlefront though but I'd rather have a RepCom / ImpCom game.

• 1 month later...
They should just focus all of their efforts on making the PS3 and 360 versions of SWBFIII the best that they can, then maybe 6 months after they come out, then they port it to PC and PSP.

And why not just include PC with the first two. It requires minimal work to change controls and some code for it to be compatible with the 3 whereas with the PSP you have to deal with completely changing graphics and gameplay

A lot of games are coming out for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, what's up with that?. PC is still the best gaming platform no matter what. LucasArts already made us suffer by releasing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed on just Consoles. It would be a great torment if SWBF3 came out only on Xbox 360 and PS3. It isn't fair! Oh, well.

They released TFU only on consoles because computers can't handle the truth! (Meaning the new things like Havok, Euphoria, and DMM.)

Funny you say that considering good PCs out-preform consoles in... I dont know, just about EVERYTHING

Age of freaking empires 3 used havok, Im pretty sure PC can handle anything that TFU could have thrown at it

Republic Commando is one of those games that don't need a sequel... and what's the point since Sev is dead anyway?

I think Republic Commando has a very good reasons to get a sequel:

- Sev's fate is still unknown and Karen Traviss isn't going to reveal it in her books. Sev's fate is still entirely from Lucasarts.

- The books continue as Imperial Commando after order 66 so why not a game? The timeline between episode 3 and 4 is popular now. Look at TFU and the tv series wich are coming.

- Also the popularity of RepCom is getting bigger and bigger especially when you look at the book series.

Give me one good reason why repcom doesn't need a sequel...

• 1 month later...
They released TFU only on consoles because computers can't handle the truth! (Meaning the new things like Havok, Euphoria, and DMM.)

You know, when you compare Euphoria and DMM to engines like the CryEngine2, I think you'd realize just how behind consoles are in the gaming realm.

You know, when you compare Euphoria and DMM to engines like the CryEngine2, I think you'd realize just how behind consoles are in the gaming realm.

Agreed... Crysis has one of the best gaming engines I've ever seen... :D

Archived