Home

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 ONLY ON XBOX 360 AND PLAYSTATION 3

sviskejuice

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no confirmation on whether this will be on the xbox 360, playstation3, and the pc since there hasn't been any public statement from any game developers taking on the project; and that Pandemic Studio, who are rumored to take on the project is still not confirmed. So this thread is just nonsense.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

with rep. commando, they might be waiting for the new imp. commando novel to release a game.

And the force unleashed IS being unleashed on pc.

and crysis 2 is being made for consoles with a better engine than crysis warhead.

if BF3 is made it will be on the PC regardless of the consoles. although I suspect it will be best for ps3 :p

I've read a lot of places that the third STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT is only comming on XBOX 360 and PLAYSATION 3 console. Have some of you any opinion?

Hopefully Star Wars Battlefront 3 will be on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC. Hopefully it won't be on Nintendo DS or Playstation Portable or iPhone or any handheld.

• 1 month later...
That stinks for me! Yeah the graphics and quality are going to be great, but I don't have either of those systems, and probably won't for quite some time. Thats way too bad. They can't think about the people who don't have the new systems?!

The goal is to make the game better than it's predecessors, not the same or worse quality, so unfortunately they must move forward to a more advanced system. Sucks, but you gotta fork over the cash for the consoles if you want the new shiny stuff.

@ M@RS: Duke Nukem anyone? (I wonder if anyone will get that joke...)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
To hell with that! It has the biggest potential on PC. Does almost everybody own PS3 or XBOX 360? No. Are the original games on PS3 or XBOX 360? No. Does almost everybody own a computer? Yes. Is everyone who owns the computer version of SWBF2 going to buy SWBF3 for PC? Yes.

But not all of us have a powerful enough computer to probably run SWBF3.

First off, don't resurrect old topics. However, my point was simply that it shouldn't be solely on consoles. FPS games are generally best on the computer. As for not all of us having a good enough computer, "Once you know, you Newegg."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

First off, don't post in old topics; last post in this topic was several months ago and the post you responded to is years old.

I think that Sudentor meant that LA is not involved in the developing anymore; they're just the publisher. Again, though, he posted a few years ago, and it's not really relevant now.

Archived